Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,636 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje (23714 Views)

A’court Upholds Ondo PDP Rep’s Election / A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Rilwayne001: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
biafranqueen:
You think this is a joke right,

NO.

this country has shown not a single improvement, policy, or progress in 100 days

Well, that's not true. Perhaps you have not been living in this country to have seen the rate at which the power supply improved immensly than ever before. To mention a few - there has been increase in our foreign reserves. Boko-are-rams that your Jonathan allowed to fester are now been bombarded than ever before. Everyone of us is aware that there is srerious undergoing efforts to recover our stolen money. Lest I forget, our refineries are now working as well. tongue tongue

All these are improvenments. But of course to an enemy of progress, 'there is no single improvement'.

God does not sleep,

YES indeed, God doesn't sleep. But if we are to follow your logic here, are you saying God slept when Buhari was elected? '

keep supporting evil!

I don't support evil. You are the one that need to stop hating and see the good thing in this administration for once. Buhari being our President is GOD's will, and we all know, whoever God support will surely prosper.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by caprini1: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
shaddoww:
If he continues to focus on areas like that, I think he would av a lot of converts
I tell you!
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibedun:

En? Omo-Igbo!!! Lenu E? For ya mouth?

ISorrite.

Omo Edun,

Ni bo lo ti ri omo Igbo ?

O je laju ee dada, ko ma da luru po mo sapa.
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by aresa: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Useless Orobo himself is a 1 termer. No 2019 for him.

.. Can't stand that clown...
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by aresa: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Food is ready ooo...Come and eat oooo[/size]

This is too funny.. grin
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Now at least he can finally take down his "Agbaje for Governor" banner still hanging at his Obanikoro campaign office grin

1 Like

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by francizy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Ojoro cancel...[/size]

Anyway, congrats to the "Orobo Governor" - Aresa

Enjoy yourself in the pocket of your master... embarassed (Let the looting start now)

Sorry in advance to the deprived residents of Lagos.

Muhehehehe!! Same aresa that has been crying blood as the gas from jagaban's/Ambode's anùs was exposing his mentor Fashola. Issorait!!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by chrisxxx(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
APC candidate has won in Lagos State, APC stronghhold------The election was free and fair and the verdict of the tribunal and court of appeal sagacious.
PDP candidate has won in Rivers State, PDP stronghold........ The election was far from free and fair and tribunal must cancel the election.

2 Likes

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
JK till 2023. Hehehe. This judgement will shut the mouth of Bode George.
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Loooool. Double blow grin
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by farem: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!

)LAGOS 2019 KOWA Party adopts Jimi Agbaje
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by bodee(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
that's quite awkward for JK
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Yeyeosha: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Islie:
Let me hear what some wailing wailers would say concerning this judgement
I no go gree party
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Lawalolasimbo: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
It reminds me of the statement credited to Agbaje prior to the election period. He said and I quote, 'I will make a cake by the time President Jonathan wins the Presidential election and I'll will put an icing on the cake when I win the Lagos state gubernatorial election'. A fantasy that cannot come to limelight.
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by smooth16(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Till 2019 JayKay....

Represent The Club You Support By Getting A Jersey To Be Identified With ...Always Have One On When A Game Is On...BBM: 7C284B63...& Whats up: 08020669717

Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by WSK007(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
;Djimi not reachable try again latter
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Sheggy13(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
aresa:
Useless Orobo himself is a 1 termer. No 2019 for him.

.. Can't stand that clown...
My brother chill please. We all admire Fashola but when he errs,we should be able to say it. You're taking this too personal. These guys are all politicians. They know where they meet.
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
biafranqueen:
When will Fakshola appear in court for all the state lands and Governor lodge he sold to his Godfather and cronies?
When will we know what happen to the billions in loans? Beside boreholes and website we still need more accountability!
When will they tell us what they did with the World Bank Loan for Lagos Education?

That is what Nigerians want to hear about! Not this rubbish squabble for power angry

Ask the gods...
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Upnepaa:
the judge self fear lagoon cheesy cheesy

Buhuhahahahaha
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by tonimenia: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
There is now a sigh of relief!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by francizy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Ojoro cancel...[/size]

Anyway, congrats to the "Orobo Governor" - Aresa

Enjoy yourself in the pocket of your master... embarassed (Let the looting start now)

Sorry in advance to the deprived residents of Lagos.

Muhehehehe!! Same aresa that has been crying blood as the gas from jagaban's/Ambode's anùs was exposing his mentor Fashola. Issorait!!! grin cheesy
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Was Agbaja actually expecting to win?
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by nightmile: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
madridguy:
AGBAJE SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN JARE.

The eastern wailing choirs always fall for Yoruba politics perhaps they forgot that Agbaje is a Yoruba man. They are our zombies, we show them direction and how to think . Bro Azikwe attested to the fact that Biafrauds are many years behind the Yorubas.
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by olaboy33(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Agbaje dnt lose hope yet o.....keep trying till u clock 72 then u can stop ....
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by flokii: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2015
JK is Just Clueless grin
Re: A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje by madridguy(m): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Let. See how his Biafra brothers will help him out.

nightmile:

The eastern wailing choirs always fall for Yoruba politics perhaps they forgot that Agbaje is a Yoruba man. They are our zombies, we show them direction and how to think . Bro Azikwe attested to the fact that Biafrauds are many years behind the Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl / Saraki, Dogara’s Emergence May Alter Buhari’s Cabinet List / Enugu State Commissioner Of Police Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.