Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! (2708 Views)

Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / Help My New Techno C8 Has Developed Charging Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by adeolazzy: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Guys. The Recommended Retail Price for the Camon C8 has officially been revealed. OMG! YES! And it is affordable.

I think N25,800 is a fair price for this awesome device. Yeah? After seeing all the pictures that were captured with the Camon C8 through the #CaptureLifeFive13 activity, I thought it was going to go for a price ranging from N38,000-N45,000.

I have read a lot of reviews and I must confess that it offers great features and also impressive specs. You can read one of the reviews I found interesting and well written http:///an-in-depth-tecno-camon-c8-review-is-1gb-really-enough/

I hear you can buy the C8 at stores in Ikeja. I got snapshots of the comments and tweets sent out by TECNO Mobile Nigeria. smiley

The Camon C8 go land my hand on Friday, make I gather the money wey people dey owe me.

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by lacasera14(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Okay
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
seems very affordable. Thats impressive
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Cerebrum(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
People go just disappoint, you never see anything. No go collect loan for bank.

adeolazzy:
Guys. The Recommended Retail Price for the Camon C8 has officially been revealed. OMG! YES! And it is affordable.

I think N25,800 is a fair price for this awesome device. Yeah? After seeing all the pictures that were captured with the Camon C8 through the #CaptureLifeFive13 activity, I thought it was going to go for a price ranging from N38,000-N45,000.

I have read a lot of reviews and I must confess that it offers great features and also impressive specs. You can read one of the reviews I found interesting and well written http:///an-in-depth-tecno-camon-c8-review-is-1gb-really-enough/

I hear you can buy the C8 at stores in Ikeja. I got snapshots of the comments and tweets sent out by TECNO Mobile Nigeria. smiley

The Camon C8 go land my hand on Friday, make I gather the money wey people dey owe me.

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Veka: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
lmao, bank loan for phone? when no be iphone wey you go need to sell your papa land join to buy.
Cerebrum:
People go just disappoint, you never see anything. No go collect loan for bank.

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Veka: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
gather your money well o, i you need help, holla me, i know how to drag money from debtors very well. just call me. all onigbese must to pay.
adeolazzy:

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by sats: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
#TeamXiaomi

i see those obi phones too, impressive
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Veka: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
you still have to wait a little for xiaomi, in the meantime...
sats:
#TeamXiaomi

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by sats: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Veka:
you still have to wait a little for xiaomi, in the meantime...

bros i go wait, i dey wait, by december the thing go set
2gb ram
16gb storage
8mp rear

5mp front

3000mah
max: 40k
i believe xiaomi can do it

boss,did you see those obi phones, omg, they are making a statement o

1 Like

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Veka: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
i saw the ad, my spirit is already calling it. mehn, even if i dont get it immediately, na next phone plan e enter, i just need to exorcise this camon c8 from my body first. if not i no go rest.
sats:

2gb ram
16gb storage
8mp rear

5mp front

3000mah

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by sats: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Veka:
i saw the ad, my spirit is already calling it. mehn, even if i dont get it immediately, na next phone plan e enter, i just need to exorcise this camon c8 from my body first. if not i no go rest.

hahahahahah, even me sef,i didnt believe the retail price of that tecno camon c8, i look the thing again o cos the specs are badt
did you see the specs of obi flagship SF1? front camera with flash! omg,so much distractions, if xiaomi fall ma hand, na obi go do am b dat
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Cerebrum(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Veka:
lmao, bank loan for phone? when no be iphone wey you go need to sell your papa land join to buy.

That iPhone business ehn! na another dimension o.
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Cerebrum(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Omo... people don plenty for market o... No time to be doing anyhow. If one mess up, we move mehn! We however stay loyal to China.

sats:

hahahahahah, even me sef,i didnt believe the retail price of that tecno camon c8, i look the thing again o cos the specs are badt
did you see the specs of obi flagship SF1? front camera with flash! omg,so much distractions, if xiaomi fall ma hand, na obi go do am b dat
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Cerebrum(m): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
sats:

2gb ram
16gb storage
8mp rear

5mp front

3000mah

See baba... believers Convention ni. China go shock you. You never see anything. LOL
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by sats: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Cerebrum:

See baba... believers Convention ni. China go shock you. You never see anything. LOL

hahaahhaha,true
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by JanethEze(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2015
I am not impressed though

ChidinmaRose:
seems very affordable. Thats impressive
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by JanethEze(f): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Samsung all the way

Cerebrum:

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by JanethEze(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2015
I know right

sats:
#TeamXiaomi

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by sats: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2015
JanethEze:
I know right

yeah
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by JanethEze(f): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
Its expensive joor
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Ana5000(f): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Yes very expensive. I tire o

JanethEze:
Its expensive joor
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Ana5000(f): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2015
I am iphone all the way grin

JanethEze:
Samsung all the way

Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by sats: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2015
JanethEze:
Samsung all the way

samsung, i see, grand duos or S series?
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Cerebrum(m): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Samsung all the way

You no like Shang Tsung? Samsung koor!
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by Cerebrum(m): 1:34am On Sep 03, 2015
JanethEze:
Samsung all the way

You no like Shang Tsung? Samsung koor! Issit a cheap something?
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by JanethEze(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
No its not cheap

Cerebrum:

You no like Shang Tsung? Samsung koor! Issit a cheap something?
Re: The Price Of The Camon C8 Has Officially Been Revealed!!! HOT! by JanethEze(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
duos

sats:

samsung, i see, grand duos or S series?

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Gift- Get Free 200MB On Your SIM Legitimately / See The Message MTN Sent To Me Today / Lg-fortune(m153) Hotspot Authentification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.