Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator (29902 Views)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks (BIG Shame To Southerners) / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by PassingShot(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
situationroom:

Mr passing shot,I have observed you for a while now and this is what I noticed about you...... when the north or the west oppresses the south you tend to be diplomatic and logical about it...... but when the south errs or makes the slightest mistake suddenly you become so erratic in judgment and sarcastic in comments.....

I want to ask you a sincere question....do you actually care about the welfare of all Nigerians or are u just concerned about your tribe ruling others?
Your observation is not correct but you're entitled to it anyway.

My passion for Nigeria is borne out of the sufferings I see people go through in the midst of plenty. It is made strong because of what I experience in my country of residence here in the Gulf. Seeing what they have achieved with their oil wealth and comparing with ours, I feel for Nigerians.

I am Yoruba by tribe. So, what do you mean by being concerned in my tribe ruling others.

FYI, I am an unapologetic Buharist. cool cool
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by DoTheNeedful: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

He is a dunce...no constructiveness, no coherence, lack meaning...it could easily be known he is si.lly imposter. ...he should be constructive and articulated. ...meanwhile. ..I am born again Christian from ijebu igbo

You are the same in a complementary way. You are an 'Ijebu Christian' grin. He is a Christian from Nnewi too grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2015
babestella:

These OMLs were supposed to expire in 2016 and GEJ has plans to revoke all OML and have a balanced review of all. This is the more reason why the whole generation of mallams ganged up with SW against GEJ. I can confidently tell you that this nation is a big scam. 85% is slavery I must say.

Yorubas are the Problem of South South and South East.... they hate us so much that they can do anything to deprive us
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

My passion for Nigeria is borne out of the sufferings I see people go through in the midst of plenty. It is made strong because of what I experience in my country of residence here in the Gulf. Seeing what they have achieved with their oil wealth and comparing with ours, I feel for Nigerians.

I am Yoruba by tribe. So, what do you mean by being concerned in my tribe ruling others.

You are nothing another greedy, wicked and selfish Yoruba man... and nobody care about you.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by situationroom: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

OK...you stay in the gulf and seeing their level of achievement you feel for us?? good but as the title of the thread read 83 percent of the oil is own by northerners...with all the oil wells and power given to them am sorry to say Nigeria has not moved an inch..

your tribe has a long history of romance with the north so technically if they are in power , you enjoy some privileges we in the south don't or do you think otherwise...i didn't say you should be apologetic about buhari cos am not a politician and am sentimental in my support,,I only asked a question......I am a proud entrepreneur who believes in intellectual curiosity than politics....tanks for the audience

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by PassingShot(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2015
situationroom:

OK...you stay in the gulf and seeing their level of achievement you feel for us?? good but as the title of the thread read 83 percent of the oil is own by northerners...with all the oil wells and power given to them am sorry to say Nigeria has not moved an inch..

your tribe has a long history of romance with the north so technically if they are in power , you enjoy some privileges we in the south don't or do you think otherwise...i didn't say you should be apologetic about buhari cos am not a politician and am sentimental in my support,,I only asked a question......I am a proud entrepreneur who believes in intellectual curiosity than politics....tanks for the audience
I am not a politician as well. Hence I said I'm a Buharist and not APC or PDP.

The SS/SE also have long history of romance with the North. Ekwueme was VP to Shagari. Sylvester Ughoh was Tofa's running mate. Check who ran the government with Azikiwe too. No permanent friends or enemies in politics. It's about interests.

That Northerners own 83% of oil blocs is wrong and has been wrong for many years. Unfortunately, GEJ had a perfect opportunity to right many wrongs against the South and Nigeria as a whole but he bungled it. Is it not even commendable that Buhari promised to correct this anomaly?

His view is that no individuals should own oil blocs. Not even in the current arrangement if individuals will own them.

So, where have I erred?
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by dondaddycares(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

Thank you...my ofenmanu brother.... wink.....funny thing today on my way back to my street in Amorko in Ihiala in Nnewi ....Anambra....I noticed that half of the roads are erosion ridden.....I think it is because of the osus that we keep sending to the evil forest...... cheesy....our people must stop this evil practice.... wink........lagos is no man's land is our only chance..... wink

I don't wanna quote you again but then Ihiala is not in nnewi,nnewi is a different town altogether with 2LGAs while Ihiala is another town too with its own LGA and both are separated by two towns called Ozubulu and Okija. Nairaland is turning into a joke, there should be a mechanism for confirming people's identity before allowing them create a profile...for instance insisting they provide their phone number or through some other measures. Obvious fake monickers should be closed down like Ibotic and Yorubatic, they only serve to ignite ethnic tensions on nairaland.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by DedeNkem: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2015
It's 95% not 83%!
Buhari won't do anything about it because they're his northern people.
Northerners are still raping this country.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Unseen(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun.....

And this account was created 26th of August 2015 and the post on 27th August, 2015. Igbo from Nnewi indeed
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Chiaka(f): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2015
buygala:
Summary of the epistle ..

Nigeria's resources should be stolen equally smiley..... No be only northerners dem born to thief undecided .... Other regions should be allowed to steal as well sad

Buhari is talking 95% votes, and this one is busy yapping about 83% of oil Wells undecided ..... I laugh in Fulani grin
......and Baba go slow - PMB is chanting probe ! he should start with this.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin. We want Productive change not noise making
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Chiaka(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

Chukwu Abiama o....... cheesy

Surely from a lunatic Yoruba goat! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Chiaka(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Dygeasy:
What qualifies an individual to own oil blocs? Does the government sell or lease out these blocs? We keep enriching a particular set of people and we talk about mass poverty level. Which way Nigeria?

Let PMB probe start from oil bloc! Jonathan already told him PMB that while leaving office!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by PAINGAIN: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

Thank you...my ofenmanu brother.... wink.....funny thing today on my way back to my street in Amorko in Ihiala in Nnewi ....Anambra....I noticed that half of the roads are erosion ridden.....I think it is because of the osus that we keep sending to the evil forest...... cheesy....our people must stop this evil practice.... wink........lagos is no man's land is our only chance..... wink
lol. U should have stuck with just nnewi. Ihiala is not in nnewi.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by 4stylz: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2015
dreamworld:

and u can't take ss igbos with u cause they are in full support of their se igbo brothers, period !

We beg una? Make una dey una own
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by simplisity(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Ur not an Igbo u claim. U cant even pronounce d igbo u speak well, but u can pronounce Yoruba well. Try and search for ur root bf it is too late.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by franksam2009: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

E no go better for your family, you are not and can never be igbo
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
franksam2009:
E no go better for your family, you are not and can never be igbo

why are you denying me....I am now supporting Biafra.....and I am Igbo from nnewi....ohiala side.... cheesy
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Ehizze(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Seriously shocked This is preposterous!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Mbediogu post=37364448][/quote]

the oil wells in ondo state are controlled by the northerners.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by franzzyekiko(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:

http://www.punchng.com/news/northerners-hold-83-per-cent-of-oil-blocks-senator/
Ita Enang is not a setting senator, this information is too old. But we can do anything about this because even the Niger Delta that own this oil do nt like theirself....A northerner was their choice

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by laudate: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
dondaddycares:

I don't wanna quote you again but then Ihiala is not in nnewi,nnewi is a different town altogether with 2LGAs while Ihiala is another town too with its own LGA and both are separated by two towns called Ozubulu and Okija. Nairaland is turning into a joke, there should be a mechanism for confirming people's identity before allowing them create a profile...for instance insisting they provide their phone number or through some other measures. Obvious fake monickers should be closed down like Ibotic and Yorubatic, they only serve to ignite ethnic tensions on nairaland.

Hehehehe.... I laugh in Greek! grin grin When Yorubatic started his antics, he had a lot of support from some Eastern folks, while others were busy complaining about his posts. Now that Ibotic has started her antics, everyone is also protesting. The comic relief is just too much, biko nu. cheesy

Thanks for educating her.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:

Hehehehe.... I laugh in Greek! grin grin When Yorubatic started his antics, he had a lot of support from some Eastern folks, while others were complaining about his posts. Now that Ibotic has started her antics, everyone is also protesting. The comic relief is just too much, biko nu. cheesy

Thanks for educating her.

Who is yorubatic.........I am Igbo and proud....awa people will finish da zoo.....Kanu will become president....he has weapons of mass destruction....ofenmanu and Hausa people....beware.... cheesy.......ka kwenu......ihatago .....chukwu abiama.....only a true like me knows those words......ewedu....mallam....ijaw can go and die....we hate all of you....Biafra a bia.........ihatago...da zoo is dead... grin...director is awa hero.... grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
peterarch:
On an abnormal day,I might say you are functioning at 1% mental power. Why ask us to join a lost cause a lost cause. That you are fully aware of. Just allow the souls of the thousands of those who lost their . If you don't have a better comment just troll through post and preserve your internet banthwith. I won't be surprise if you are a direct beneficiary from of the northerners

Hey Mister, can you throw more light on the highlighted expression of yours? Do well to state your ethnic nationality for a robust discourse.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by WailingWailer00(m): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

You this Yoruba bastard again angry
God punish that your ashewo mother

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by franksam2009: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2015
ibotic:

why are you denying me....I am now supporting Biafra.....and I am Igbo from nnewi....ohiala side.... cheesy
ohiala this stupiid Yoruba man cant even spell ihiala well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy / FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.