Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator (29891 Views)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks (BIG Shame To Southerners) / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

You are a disgrace to your clownish ethnic group...igbos are brave people. ..ijebu igbos are brave people too...hence I speak out for my Yoruba coward folks. ..I want you to know that the word "IGBO" is a sacred word and signified Bravery...ijebu Igbos are brave too...perhaps, we originated from the main Igbo. .

If I am lying.....Chukwu abiama will catch me...... cheesy.....hail Biafra...land of the rising sun.... cheesy.....we shall achieve it together.... grin......my only problem is that yesterday in Ihiala....my cousin packed his clothes in one 'portmanteau' and the whole family started dancing......I asked why they were dancing..... grin...nna mehnnn....they were celebrating because my powerful uncle who has a spare parts shop in lagos sent for him to come and join him...he will start of by selling gala then apprenticeship.......so we were celebrating....you know lagos is our london.... grin...that is why we must take it from those yorrobbers...... cheesy...ask ekenedegreat

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
MrTemple:

I am %100 sure you are not IGBO & will never be one. No true son/daughter spells the above bolded the way you do.

But if by mistake you are what you claim, I pity your clan because people like are negativity to their ORIGIN.

God help us all.

Nna mehnnn.....Chukwu abiama o..... grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by yemolz: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
I dont think it matters who owns oil blocks! When you consider Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa allocation with other states like Gombe, Zamfara or Kwara. You'll know that justice has been done already.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaboy:
Don't think Northerners are all shoe shiners and Okada as you take it to be niggae tongue cox right now the richest man in Africa is a northerner so oga park well please tongue
I don clear road 4u finish.. hehehe
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by nijanigga: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where is that rat that just entered this forum now called Orubebe...Mama Caro, where is this woman, please bring me that Otapiapia... that rat that ate our Niger bridge money don enter house again Oooooooooooo!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Fulaboy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nicepoker:
northerners are poor beggars. More than 70% are poor.
For your mind hun? Lmao grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by 4stylz: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Shame on the SS people
All they know is militancy, your lands are being polluted by this people everyday, nothing is done about it
Join the Biafra cause and better your lives

Cc :Nnamdi Kanu

We have our own fight too which is "NIger delta" we are not joining biafra
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ellabooz(f): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

Ofenmanu...I am ibo....see ur ewedu and Amala mouth....Chukwu abiama o.... grin

Say am Ibo in Ibo language?
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by dondaddycares(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... cheesy

lol to deflate your hyper-inflated lies to show you are a Yoruba ethnic bigot masquerading as an Igbo-wanna-be, we are Igbo,not ibo. Ibo is a creation of the white man,sustained by the yorubas who has problems pronouncing "gb" wherever its found in a word and they rather call it "b". for instance,yorubas pronounce "ashebi" while they spell it as "aseobi",so my yoruba brother masquerading as an Igbo sister, there is no word as "Ibo",we are "Igbo". Be proud of your Yoruba heritage and dont claim to be what you are not,i am proudly Igbo,proudly Anambrarian,proudly Nteje-Abogu,Nteje fulu ogu ju nri,proudly 5 percenter(i am not even sure we gave him up to 5%,i think its less than 2%), and proudly a wailer. stop hiding under an Igbo monicker and be proud of your heritage

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

are you a coward
Am an Igbo I don't want biafra but people agitating for something are not coward they are wise and brave.
Stop writing rubishhhh be wise what you like is what I hate and what you hate is what I like

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by EasternLion: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Don't tell me nonsense, The oil Found in Ijaw Land Belongs to Ijaw People, The ones In Urhobo Land Belongs to Urhobo People, the ones in Itsekiri belongs to Itsekiri, The oil well in Ilaje Belongs to Ilaje People, The ones in Igbo Land belongs to Igbo People Not Hausa Of Fulani,

Just take a trip to any SS states and see what we re passing tru , I believe u re from SW, Kindly goto Ilaje and see wat they re. passing tru

I hope Southern Nigeria comes out with one voice,

But broh, I thought you said I, an Igbo speaking man is your problem, it is quite ironical.
I read you yesterday cursing us again together with Yoruba people. It is a fact that it is Igbo people that are vehemently speaking against this huge injustice.
The other thread they said Arewa was warning NdiIgbo against Biafra, If I remember correctly, you were there giving warning to Igbos again.
83% of oil well is in the hands of northerners, fact, who are the ones voicing against the injustice and daylight, the people you love to spite and hate, Igbos.
Arewa get away with anything they do and they get anything they want, because the silly old men will wear Babariga with funny looking caps and declare themselves Arewa, say any thing they want to say and we will be here moping.
Southern Nigeria is not One, has never been broh.

Stop antagonizing Igbo people, we are never the problem, we are not the ones drinking the oil, we are never after oil.

Above all, Biafra will come and correct all anomalies with true federalism and absolutely resource control.
Igbo man have his problem, but he doesn't take another man's property and kill him in return. We are naturally against any form of injustice.

Until the guys around us stop hating Igbo man and see we aren't their problem, then the oil block owners will likely continue and even take more.

Moreover the oil is selling at $35 per barrel and gradually coming down per week, when Iran start selling their own, it will come down to almost $25.

That tell you alot.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaboy:
Anywhere niggae grin
head big no brain
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hemanwel:
[size=20]My observation:
I think Nairaland has so much facilitated the division of this country on tribal and ethno-religious lines.Before,during and after the general elections,there were lots of inciting statements on this forum which ought not to make it to public glare but Seun and his mods allowed such statements to fester.Gone are the days when posts are hidden.Now look at what it has degenerated into??
Every thread on nairaland now has the probability of turning into Yoruba vs Ibo bashing thread,thereby causing more friction between the two major tribes, even to the larger society.This forum ought to harmonise and not cause division among us.
Seun,everything is not all about the Benjamins.You have a part to play in ensuring the unity of this country using this platform.

Thank you!
[/size]
Cc Seun. take note mister. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by atlwireles: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
How the lie on this thread reached 5 pages is nothing less than comical. Shell, Chevron, Agip, Total, Exxon and NNPC operate 90% of the oil wells and leases in this country. Stop wasting time with rubbish news like this. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

U nailed it girl. Hometruth grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Fulaboy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

head big no brain
Don't worry Duh grin I know china will soon make provision of chinko brain for people like yougrin I can get one for you wink believe me........

A brainless friend in need is a generous friend indeed grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U nailed it girl. Hometruth grin

Thank u....I am just trying to helepu my fellow iboes....... cheesy....but you Yorubas should leave our flat.heads alone.... wink...go and buy proper hoes..... wink

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
are there any oil blocks in northern nigerian, so why would they own up to 83% oil blocks?
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by sweatlana: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chai our own oil sad
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Stella you've spoken well, that's why we would continue to wail for a better democracy
APC is a fraud to hold on to the SS oyel
The people I pity most are the SS cos oyel is the only thing they have
Professional, chartered wailers i hail ooo grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
dondaddycares:

lol to deflate your hyper-inflated lies to show you are a Yoruba ethnic bigot masquerading as an Igbo-wanna-be, we are Igbo,not ibo. Ibo is a creation of the white man,sustained by the yorubas who has problems pronouncing "gb" wherever its found in a word and they rather call it "b". for instance,yorubas pronounce "ashebi" while they spell it as "aseobi",so my yoruba brother masquerading as an Igbo sister, there is no word as "Ibo",we are "Igbo". Be proud of your Yoruba heritage and dont claim to be what you are not,i am proudly Igbo,proudly Anambrarian,proudly Nteje-Abogu,Nteje fulu ogu ju nri,proudly 5 percenter(i am not even sure we gave him up to 5%,i think its less than 2%), and proudly a wailer. stop hiding under an Igbo monicker and be proud of your heritage

I am proud of my Igbo roots.......I just want to be able to sell gala....I hate that Buhari......he is killing our people because we are from Israel... cheesy....proudly 5%..... cheesy.......but ohaneze must stop begging positions from Buhari o.....Chukwu abiama o....IPOB youth... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by soldierdollar(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Bloody Yoruba outcast
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
dondaddycares:

May u wailer till eternity grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by dondaddycares(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am proud of my Igbo roots.......I just want to be able to sell gala....I hate that Buhari......he is killing our people because we are from Israel... cheesy....proudly 5%..... cheesy.......but ohaneze must stop begging positions from Buhari o.....Chukwu abiama o....IPOB youth... cheesy

last time i will quote you, i bursted your lies, now the honourable thing to do is to say "thank you" to me for teaching you how to spell and pronounce Igbo, you didnt. 2ndly being sarcastic about selling galas,mind you,those guys selling those galas can comfortably feed,send you to school and take care of you till death. You created a profile today being 26/08/2015, you've already commented on more than 56 threads with sarcastice Igbo allusions. Next,check your profile, Chukwu Abiama aint yoruba words that you spell or pronounce the yoruba way,it is not "shukwu", it is "chukwu". Guess thats the only Igbo saying you learnt from following Igbo threads, i@m proud of my Igbo brethren selling gala, thats their source of living and i am proud of my Igbo heritage.If you wanna be Igbo, you know the proper channels to take to achieve that.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol grin That awful moment when those cattle rearers still owns 83percent of oil blocks......

What's the so so secret behind this so called hausa cattle rearers Sir please??
Because they still have beggars and leprous people on the streets. So, what's the essence?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by situationroom: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:
The allocation of oil blocks was part of PMB's campaing.

If I could remember correctly, he promised to review it and that FG under him will not allow individual to own oil blocs.

Let's wait and see.

Mr passing shot,I have observed you for a while now and this is what I noticed about you...... when the north or the west oppresses the south you tend to be diplomatic and logical about it...... but when the south errs or makes the slightest mistake suddenly you become so erratic in judgment and sarcastic in comments.....

I want to ask you a sincere question....do you actually care about the welfare of all Nigerians or are u just concerned about your tribe ruling others?
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
dondaddycares:

last time i will quote you, i bursted your lies, now the honourable thing to do is to say "thank you" to me for teaching you how to spell and pronounce Igbo, you didnt. 2ndly being sarcastic about selling galas,mind you,those guys selling those galas can comfortably feed,send you to school and take care of you till death. You created a profile today being 26/08/2015, you've already commented on more than 56 threads with sarcastice Igbo allusions. Next,check your profile, Chukwu Abiama aint yoruba words that you spell or pronounce the yoruba way,it is not "shukwu", it is "chukwu". Guess thats the only Igbo saying you learnt from following Igbo threads, i@m proud of my Igbo brethren selling gala, thats their source of living and i am proud of my Igbo heritage.If you wanna be Igbo, you know the proper channels to take to achieve that.

Mechonu.....nwanem....I am proud of my IPOB roots....ordinary typo mistake does not mean I am not Igbo.......Chukwu abiama.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
soldierdollar:

Bloody Yoruba outcast

Ekenethevillage goat....Chukwu abiama o...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Xcex: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
The more reason why i neva subscribd 2 d scam cald nigeria, a particular zone milking oda parts wit high handedness.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by dondaddycares(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
May u wailer till eternity grin

Silence!!!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by dondaddycares(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

Mechonu.....nwanem....I am proud of my IPOB roots....ordinary typo mistake does not mean I am not Igbo.......Chukwu abiama.... cheesy

Silence!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North / Magu Rejected As PSC Promotes Senior Officers / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.