Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian (4348 Views)

Few Questions For All Pro-nigerian And Pro-biafran Igbos. / Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian by emmysoftyou: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:
It is unfortunate that my yoruba people has admitted cowardice. We have admitted to be worst of all human. We have admitted that oily soup have deranged our brains. Yorubas have repeated admit that Igbos are truly a brave people.

The fear of Hausa / Fulani has made us to become clownish people. ..we have no power to save ourselves. We are lost people. ...ranting and cursing igbos will make Hausa / Fulani to be happy with us and allow us enjoy our slavery in peace.

We are very myopia people, instead of fighting to actualize our Odu'a republic, ww are busy ranting and cursing like yoruba market women. ..we are very lazy bunch...

We know if igbos leave us in this nigeria with Hausa / Fulani, we will be as good as dead. We do not really hate igbos, but we fear them to death because of the boldness and bravery.

We collaboed with Hausa / Fulani to make sure igbos remain with us because we know without igbos we would be nothing. ..we always secretly admire the Igbos and wished we could have turned the table.

We rather igbos take over lagos, than have the Hausa / Fulani to kill us. We are every bad thing bad...we have always been confused people from the beginning.

We are proud to expose our cowardice to world. We enjoy making caricature of our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a people. .. we dream of Igbos giant very night...we will afraid igbos might kill us if they get their biafra. .. because igbos are true sophisticated and progressive people. ..
hahahahahhaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian by ChappyChase: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

It is an acronym for Indigenous People Of Biafra.

IPOB Youth.
Oh, thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian by honourhim: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun..... IPOB youth....

Shameless yoruba living his life of deceit as usual. You ve finallly gotten the correct spelling of Chukwu. When you started your shameless act you spelt it as shukwu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Be The New Governor Of Rivers State For The 90 Days? / Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu / One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.