Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners (6021 Views)

14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. / Few Questions For All Pro-nigerian And Pro-biafran Igbos. / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2015
RECENT EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY HAVE OPENED OPENED OUR EYES TO THE VITRIOLIC HATE WE HAVE FOR OURSELVES IN NIGERIA.
THE MUSLIM YORUBA AND HAUSAS HAVE MADE IT PLAIN THAT THEY ARE ITCHING FOR A REASON TO KILL EASTERNERS, AS A FORMER PRO-NIGERIAN, DO I STILL EMBRACE THIS PEOPLE AND CALL THEM MY "BROTHERS"? IF YES, WHY SHOULD I?
IS IT STILL "COMMON-SENSICAL" TO STILL SEE THE FULANIS, HAUSAS AND YORUBAS AS "BROTHERS" NOW THAT THEY HAVE SPOKEN FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF THEIR HEARTS, THAT EASTERNERS SHOULD BE KILLED.

NOW THAT WE HAVE TOLD OURSELVES THE TRUTH, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PRO-NIGERIAN IGBOS AND ALL EASTERNERS OUT THERE. THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS SAY THEY WILL RAZE DOWN YOUR CITIES AGAIN AND KILL EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT, WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT YOU HAVE HEARD FROM THEM? WILL STILL EMBRACE THEM AND SHOUT "MY HAUSA BROTHER?", "MY YORUBA BROTHER?". THEY ARE CURRENTLY TAUNTING YOU IN YOUR DIFFICULT TIMES, IS IT OKAY TO SMILE WITH HE WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR END?

PLEASE TELL US WHY WE SHOULD STILL BE PRO-NIGERIAN? WON'T IT BE OKAY TO "PROTECT" OURSELVES, NOW THAT THE REALITY HAS HIT US REAL HARD, WON'T IT BE SENSIBLE TO NOW EAT WITH A LONG SPOON WITH THE DEVIL THAT WANTS YOUR BLOOD?

I WANT TO READ COMMENTS FROM REAL PRO-NIGERIAN EASTERNERS TO KNOW THEIR FEELINGS, NOT PRETENDERS FROM HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA.

THANK YOU.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
PLEASE ONLY PRO NIGERIAN IGBOS SHOULD COMMENT, HOW SHOULD WE VIEW THE HAUSA AND YORUBAS WHO THIRST FOR YOUR BLOOD? AS BROTHERS? IF YES, WHY?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2015
PRO NIGERIAN IGBOS, DON'T YOU LOVE NIGERIA AGAIN? COME AND TELL US WHY WE MUST EMEBRACE THE HAUSA THAT WANTS TO KILL AND SUYANIZE YOU, AND THE YORUBAS THAT CHEER THEM ON AND EVEN PARTAKE IN SPILLING YOUR BLOOD. I'M SURE YOU HAVE ALL READ THEIR COMMENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by DelticStephEn(f): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Ask those Useless Rascals call Abagworo and Beremx

16 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
DelticStephEn:
Ask those Useless Rascals call
Abagworo and Beremx

ARE THEY EASTERNERS? WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AWAY? LET THEM COME AND TELL US HOW TO RELATE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE RELISHING THE OPPORTUNITY TO DESTROY THEIR PEOPLE AND LANDS DUE TO DIFFERENT POLITICAL BELIEFS. EVEN ANARCHISTS IN THE US AND UK ARE RESPECTED FOR THEIR POLITICAL VIEWS. NOBODY THREATENS TO KILL THE SCOTTISH, NOBODY THREATEN TO KILL CATALONIANS. WHY ALWAYS AFRICA?

7 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Abagworo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm a pro-Igbo and anti-Biafra Nigerian. I support republic of Igboland but totally against Biafra and seccession or forceful inclusion of minorities.

12 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:
I'm a pro-Igbo and anti-Biafra Nigerian. I support republic of Igboland but totally against Biafra and seccession or forceful inclusion of minorities.

BUT PRO-BIAFRANS HAVE EDUCATED US A LOT ON THIS ISSUE, IGBOS ARE NOT FORCING ANYONE, THEY SAID IT NEGATES THE REPUBLICAN PRINCIPLE ON WHICH BIAFRA STANDS TO FORCIBLY TAKE OVER ANYBODY'S LAND, I PERSONALLY KNOW AN OGOJA MAN, WHO LIVES, DRINKS AND EATS BIAFRA, HE WAS A MEMBER OF MASSOB, WHEN I LIVED IN CALABAR.

BIAFRANS ALSO EDUCATED US AGAINST THE USE OF THE CONDESCENDING WORD "MINORITY" (LIKE NIGERIANS) AGAINST ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DON'T GO AROUND MARRYING 10 WIVES AND BREEDING LIKE RATS. I LISTENED RADIO BIAFRA YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME, AN IJAWMAN CALLED IN TO SHOW SOLIDARITY.

IS THIS NOT A SUPERIOR ARGUMENT? MUST PEOPLE USE CRUDE FORCE AND THREATS TO MAKE PEOPLE AGREE WITH THEM, LIKE NIGERIA IS CURRENTLY DOING IN THE 21ST CENTURY?

WILL THE WORD BIAFRA DIE BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU IS KILLED? WHAT IS STOPPING US FROM HAVING A REFERENDUM? WHAT IS NIGERIA'S FEAR? WHY ARE PEOPLE MORE INTERESTED IN KEEPING PEOPLE THEY HATE IN THE SAME UNION WITH THEM? IS IT NOT A FORM OF MENTAL DISORDER, TO WANT PEOPLE YOU HATE LIVING WITH YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN. AREN'T YOU ENDANGERING YOUR NEXT GENERATION?

IF THERE IS ANOTHER WAR, WILL THE WOUNDS EVER HEAL? SHOULDN'T WE JUST CALL IT A DAY, AND ORGANIZE A REFERENDUM LIKE CIVILIZED COUNTRIES WE ALWAYS WANT TO COPY AND EVEN MIGRATE TO?

I HAVE A THOUSAND QUESTIONS BUT I'LL STOP HERE FOR NOW.

RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! I HEREBY DECLARE MY SELF A BIAFRAN. THEIR AUGUMENT IS COMMON-SENSICAL AND SUPERIOR.

29 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Vulu:
RECENT EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY HAVE OPENED OPENED OUR EYES TO THE VITRIOLIC HATE WE HAVE FOR OURSELVES IN NIGERIA.
THE MUSLIM YORUBA AND HAUSAS HAVE MADE IT PLAIN THAT THEY ARE ITCHING FOR A REASON TO KILL EASTERNERS, AS A FORMER PRO-NIGERIAN, DO I STILL EMBRACE THIS PEOPLE AND CALL THEM MY "BROTHERS"? IF YES, WHY SHOULD I?
IS IT STILL "COMMON-SENSICAL" TO STILL SEE THE FULANIS, HAUSAS AND YORUBAS AS "BROTHERS" NOW THAT THEY HAVE SPOKEN FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF THEIR HEARTS, THAT EASTERNERS SHOULD BE KILLED.

NOW THAT WE HAVE TOLD OURSELVES THE TRUTH, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PRO-NIGERIAN IGBOS AND ALL EASTERNERS OUT THERE. THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS SAY THEY WILL RAZE DOWN YOUR CITIES AGAIN AND KILL EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT, WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT YOU HAVE HEARD FROM THEM? WILL STILL EMBRACE THEM AND SHOUT "MY HAUSA BROTHER?", "MY YORUBA BROTHER?". THEY ARE CURRENTLY TAUNTING YOU IN YOUR DIFFICULT TIMES, IS IT OKAY TO SMILE WITH HE WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR END?

PLEASE TELL US WHY WE SHOULD STILL BE PRO-NIGERIAN? WON'T IT BE OKAY TO "PROTECT" OURSELVES, NOW THAT THE REALITY HAS HIT US REAL HARD, WON'T IT BE SENSIBLE TO NOW EAT WITH A LONG SPOON WITH THE DEVIL THAT WANTS YOUR BLOOD?

I WANT TO READ COMMENTS FROM REAL PRO-NIGERIAN EASTERNERS TO KNOW THEIR FEELINGS, NOT PRETENDERS FROM HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA.

THANK YOU.
First of all, Yorubas and Hausas are not our 'BROTHERS,' they are rather our neighbours; and I see absolutely no reason why neighbours cannot live in peace.

THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS SAY THEY WILL RAZE DOWN YOUR CITIES AGAIN AND KILL EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT, WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT YOU HAVE HEARD FROM THEM?
You cannot play with fire and expect not to be burnt. Since Jonathan lost that election 6 months ago, Igbos (who supported GEJ) have never for once hidden their rabid hatred for Yorubas and Hausa, there is hardly any derogatory name or threat that these set of misguided Igbos have not flung at Yorubas and Hausas. As a matter of fact, the transistor radio IPOB secessionists headed by the recently arrested 'Director' have a popular saying, "The Zoo Must Fall." These miscreants and their brainwashed followers have continually released threats PUBLICLY to "kill every living thing in the Zoo." Don't you think it would be foolish not to expect the 'Zoogerians' not to mockingly reciprocate this senselessness?

THEY ARE CURRENTLY TAUNTING YOU IN YOUR DIFFICULT TIMES, IS IT OKAY TO SMILE WITH HE WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR END?
What difficult times are you referring to?... That GEJ an Ijaw man lost an election, how is that supposed to be a difficult time for the generality of Igbos?... Why did we not hear about this 'difficult times' until after GEJ lost an election?.... That Igbos are not being appointed into positions by PMB , how is that supposed to be a difficult time for reasonable Igbos?... The multitude of Igbos appointed by GEJ and past administrations, how did that help the common man in the streets of Orlu, Aba or Onitsha?... All the hausa men appointed by PMB and past administrations, how did that help the common man on the streets of Kafanchan or in Daura?... Politics is a GAME, and it is a game of numbers and wits; Igbos placed ALL their cards on the wrong horse and lost it all politically. After what happened before and after the elections, it is only a foolish person that would still expect PMB to appoint into sensitive positions, people who have declared him persona non grata and people who do not even hide their rabid hatred and death wishes for him till date. Instead of going back to the political drawing board to map out superior strategies, some loud misguided Igbos are all over the place weeping and whining like babies and insulting everything and everyone insultable and now scheming to leave Nigeria through preaching hate and violence and you expect the Igbos not to be taunted?

The taunts which Igbos get today from the rest of Nigerians especially as regards this resurrected secessionist agenda, we have totally brought it upon ourselves. A man who brings home ant-infested wood should not complain if he is visited by lizards. You cannot insult others and expect not to be insulted in return; unfortunately, our misguided IPOB fans keep insulting other tribes every day. Just stand aside, imagine you were not Igbo and then listen to the statements made by some of these IPOB worshippers and tell me you will not also mock this senselessness?

Just tell me one single injustice which the common man in Igboland suffers in Nigeria today which is not also suffered by the common man in the south-south, the south west, the middle-belt and in fact, every other part of Nigeria?... Yet we claim we are saints and that every other tribe is the cause of our problems even to the point of inciting hatred amongst our youths and kids.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by patrick89(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
To me, or in my humble opinion! The most stupid people on earth are pro nigeria igbo people.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by naijapips02: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
patrick89:
To me, or in my humble opinion! The most stupid people on earth are pro nigeria igbo people.

and the wisest people are the pro biafran zombies? Oya clap for yourself.,

13 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mr OBAILALA, I HAVE CHECK YOUR POST HISTORY, IT DOES NOT PORTRAY YOU AS AN IGBO EASTERNER RATHER IT PORTRAYS YOU AS AN IGBO-HATER. THE THREAD IS FOR "VERIFIED IGBOS AND EASTERNERS" LIKE ABAGWORO AND OTHERS. THIS IS NOT AN APC/PDP TUG OF WAR (YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND SUCH THREADS). I HARDLY POST IN THIS SECTION, I READ MAINLY AS A GUEST, I AM CONVERSANT WITH MANY HANDLES HERE AND THEIR BEHAVIOR.

ABAGWORO IS AN IGBO PRO-APC, HE DIDN'T BRING HIS APC/ PDP FIGHT IN HERE AS HE UNDERSTOOD THE THREAD PERFECTLY. THAT'S TOP-NOTCH I.Q.

MOST PEOPLE WHO TAUNT IGBOS ARE MUSLIM HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA NOT EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN, THE IJAWS DON'T TAUNT IGBOS, THE EFIKS WILL NEVER DO THAT, THEIR IS NO RECORD THAT THE IBIBIOS, OGOJA, IBILS, OGONIS, HAVE DONE SUCH. SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR PARTY PROPAGANDA CLOAKED IN OBJECTIVITY AND FIND AN "NGENEUKWUNE THREAD". THANK YOU

31 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
patrick89:

PLEASE EXPATIATE
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by theDEVILisHERE: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Vulu:

THANK YOU.

Pro-Nigeria simply means Pro-Slavery

11 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by cheruv: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ihe a dika o bu mkparita uka sokratika ka anyi no n'ime ya undecided
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by QuotaSystem: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Obailala is an Igbo man, but a patriotic one who is not given to childish sentiments from what I have observed.

He does not subscribe to the 'playing victim' and 'igbo supremacy' school of thought, hence the misguided ones always question his identity.

It is not surprising though, Professor Osuji has researched and explained this defence mechanism by such individuals.

What the man gave up there was the truth which was obviously too hot for Vulu to handle.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by obailala(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Vulu:
Mr OBAILALA, I HAVE CHECK YOUR POST HISTORY, IT DOES NOT PORTRAY YOU AS AN IGBO EASTERNER RATHER IT PORTRAYS YOU AS AN IGBO-HATER. THE THREAD IS FOR "VERIFIED IGBOS AND EASTERNERS" LIKE ABAGWORO AND OTHERS. THIS IS NOT AN APC/PDP TUG OF WAR (YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND SUCH THREADS). I HARDLY POST IN THIS SECTION, I READ MAINLY AS A GUEST, I AM CONVERSANT WITH MANY HANDLES HERE AND THEIR BEHAVIOR.

ABAGWORO IS AN IGBO PRO-APC, HE DIDN'T BRING HIS APC/ PDP FIGHT IN HERE AS HE UNDERSTOOD THE THREAD PERFECTLY. THAT'S TOP-NOTCH I.Q.

MOST PEOPLE WHO TAUNT IGBOS ARE MUSLIM HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA NOT EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN, THE IJAWS DON'T TAUNT IGBOS, THE EFIKS WILL NEVER DO THAT, THEIR IS NO RECORD THAT THE IBIBIOS, OGOJA, IBILS, OGONIS, HAVE DONE SUCH. SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR PARTY PROPAGANDA CLOAKED IN OBJECTIVITY AND FIND AN "NGENEUKWUNE THREAD". THANK YOU
You cannot cut off a pound of flesh from a living person without spilling blood; the origin of the issue being discussed has its roots in politics, hence you cannot completely isolate the political explanations. About referring to me as an Igbo-hater, you are free to express your opinions and convictions, it's a free world. However, for the benefit of any other who reads this, I am not an Igbo hater, I am rather a hater of certain attitudes and ideologies of a few which I am sure would only bring nothing but ridicule to my tribe.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Obailala is an Igbo man, but a patriotic one who is not given to childish sentiments from what I have observed.

He does not subscribe to the 'playing victim' and 'igbo supremacy' school of thought, hence the misguided ones always question his identity.

It is not surprising though, Professor Osuji has researched and explained this defence mechanism by such individuals.

What the man gave up there was the truth which was obviously too hot for Vulu to handle.

MR HAUSA, HIS ANTI-IGBO EFFUSIONS, TALLIES WITH THE IDEALS OF YOUR MURDEROUS MUSLIM HAUSA-FULANI IDEOLOGY, DOES IT?
OF COURSE HE WILL BE THE "BEST IGBO SINCE TUWO SHINKAFA" ONLY IN YOUR EYES. I HAVE READ YOUR COMMENT HERE AS A MUSLIM HAUSA AND I HAVE SEEN TELL EASTERNERS THAT KILLING THEM MAKES YOU HAPPY. NOW GO TO OBAILALA "YOUR IGBO MAN", TELL HIM "I WILL KILL IGBOS AND IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY". I BET YOU WILL GET A HANDSHAKE, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHY-HE IS NOT IGBO.

PROFESSOR OSUJI IS A PSEUDONYM FOR A FACELESS SADIST WHO MANY BELIEVE IS NOT IGBO BUT YORUBA, MANY YORUBA CLAIM (EVEN HERE) TO BE IGBO. IN ONE OF HIS WRITE UPS HE USED "INDIGBO" AS AGAINST 'NDIGBO"( WE KNOW WHO PRONOUNCES THE WORD THAT WAY grin) ANYBODY CAN BEHIND ANY NAME TO WRITE ANY NARRATIVE HE/SHE WANTS ON THE INTERNET. WE'VE SEEN YORUBAS CLAIMING "I AM IGBO" AND "I AM SS", RIGHT HERE ON NL ONLY TO GET BURSTED LATER. RADIO CHANJI, TVC OR BBC HAUSA SHOULD INVITE YOUR "PROF. OSUJI" TO A LIVE INTERVIEW ON TV/RADIO AND LET'S SEE AND HEAR HIM TALK. IT SHOULDN'T BE DIFFICULT.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Balkan(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:

First of all, Yorubas and Hausas are not our 'BROTHERS,' they are rather our neighbours; and I see absolutely no reason why neighbours cannot live in peace.

You cannot play with fire and expect not to be burnt. Since Jonathan lost that election 6 months ago, Igbos (who supported GEJ) have never for once hidden their rabid hatred for Yorubas and Hausa, there is hardly any derogatory name or threat that these set of misguided Igbos have not flung at Yorubas and Hausas. As a matter of fact, the transistor radio IPOB secessionists headed by the recently arrested 'Director' have a popular saying, "The Zoo Must Fall." These miscreants and their brainwashed followers have continually released threats PUBLICLY to "kill every living thing in the Zoo." Don't you think it would be foolish not to expect the 'Zoogerians' not to mockingly reciprocate this senselessness?

What difficult times are you referring to?... That GEJ an Ijaw man lost an election, how is that supposed to be a difficult time for the generality of Igbos?... Why did we not hear about this 'difficult times' until after GEJ lost an election?.... That Igbos are not being appointed into positions by PMB , how is that supposed to be a difficult time for reasonable Igbos?... The multitude of Igbos appointed by GEJ and past administrations, how did that help the common man in the streets of Orlu, Aba or Onitsha?... All the hausa men appointed by PMB and past administrations, how did that help the common man on the streets of Kafanchan or in Daura?... Politics is a GAME, and it is a game of numbers and wits; Igbos placed ALL their cards on the wrong horse and lost it all politically. After what happened before and after the elections, it is only a foolish person that would still expect PMB to appoint into sensitive positions, people who have declared him persona non grata and people who do not even hide their rabid hatred and death wishes for him till date. Instead of going back to the political drawing board to map out superior strategies, some loud misguided Igbos are all over the place weeping and whining like babies and insulting everything and everyone insultable and now scheming to leave Nigeria through preaching hate and violence and you expect the Igbos not to be taunted?

The taunts which Igbos get today from the rest of Nigerians especially as regards this resurrected secessionist agenda, we have totally brought it upon ourselves. A man who brings home ant-infested wood should not complain if he is visited by lizards. You cannot insult others and expect not to be insulted in return; unfortunately, our misguided IPOB fans keep insulting other tribes every day. Just stand aside, imagine you were not Igbo and then listen to the statements made by some of these IPOB worshippers and tell me you will not also mock this senselessness?

Just tell me one single injustice which the common man in Igboland suffers in Nigeria today which is not also suffered by the common man in the south-south, the south west, the middle-belt and in fact, every other part of Nigeria?... Yet we claim we are saints and that every other tribe is the cause of our problems even to the point of inciting hatred amongst our youths and kids.
you are small foool

6 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by kingzizzy: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:

Just to reiterate as a Biafran supporter. No minority will be forced to follow Igbos into Biafra. However, they must be given a voice to decide for themselves if they wish to stay in Nigeria or go with Igbos. Where there will be trouble is if the Nigerian state decides to deny them their say. If they vote to stay in Nigeria, we will wish them well. I repeat, nobody will be forced into Biafra against their will.

9 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by coolitempa(f): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Another idiotic thread by the hateful flat.heads.... cheesy cheesy...you constantly dish out hate....curse Nigerians.......threaten us with death and when we respond by just flogging you....you play the victim like the cry-babies that you are.... cheesy cheesy cheesy...where is this action that you have been promising us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:
You cannot cut off a pound of flesh from a living person without spilling blood; the origin of the issue being discussed has its roots in politics, hence you cannot completely isolate the political explanations. About referring to me as an Igbo-hater, you are free to express your opinions and convictions, it's a free world. However, for the benefit of any other who reads this, I am not an Igbo hater, I am rather a hater of certain attitudes and ideologies of a few which I am sure would only bring nothing but ridicule to my tribe.

DO JEWISH PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THE SUFFEREINGS OF PALESTINES, AGREE TO THE STONING OF JEWS? IF NAIRALAND IS BATTLE GROUND, YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT MANY TIMES THROWING BOMBS (NOT EVEN STONES) INTO YOUR "IGBO" FATHER'S COMPOUND, WHO DOES THAT? SEARCH YOUR HEART BUDDY, YOU ARE NOT WHOM YOU CLAIM YOU ARE. LOL

FIND AN NGENEUKWENE APC THREAD, LET REAL IGBO WHO ARE PRO-NIGERIANS TELL US THEIR FEELINGS ABOUT THE RECENT RUDE AWAKENING THEY'VE RECEIVED FROM MUSLIM HAUSA, FULANI YORUBA WHO RELISH TO SEE THEIR BLOOD SPILLED.

I USED TO BE SYMPATHETIC TO APC DURING GEJ'S ERA, DUE TO THE CERTAIN SIGNS OF NON-CHALLANCY AND WEAKNESS, BUT IT WAS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE ONE MUST BE RABIDLY ANTI-IGBO/EASTERNER IF HE/SHE MUST BE A RESPECTABLE APC MEMBER, LET'S NOT CALL A SPADE A SNAKE, THIS IS A GLARING ATTRIBUTE OF THAT PARTY, FFK WAS A HERO THERE WHEN WROTE ANTI-IGBO INVECTIVES, HE FELL OUT WITH THEM AND STOPPED HIS ANTI-IGBO RHETHORICS.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE FOR TODAY, WE CAN CREATE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THAT, THE THREAD IS TO REVIEW HOW PRO-NIGERIAN IGBOS SHOULD VIEW THESE THREE ETHNIC GROUPS- FULANI, HAUSA AND YORUBA WHO HAVE NOT HIDDEN THEIR THIRST TO "DESTROY THEIR CITIES, RAPE THEIR DAUGHTERS AND SEND THEM INTO EXTINCTION". I AM QUOTING WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

FOR INSTANCE, I ATTEND A YORUBA-LED CHURCH(RCCG TO BE PRECISE), I DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH YESTERDAY, I AM ALREADY NEGOTIATING WITHIN ME IF IT'S REALLY WORTH IT. HOW DO OTHER PRO-NIGERIAN IGBOS FEEL? I WANT TO HEAR FROM THEM.

13 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:
Another idiotic thread by the hateful flat.heads.... cheesy cheesy...you constantly dish out hate....curse Nigerians.......threaten us with death and when we respond by just flogging you....you play the victim like the cry-babies that you are.... cheesy cheesy cheesy...where is this action that you have been promising us

THIS IS NOT A VICTIM-CRYING ISSUE, IT IS A DOCUMENTED FACT THAT THE FAULT LINES PRECEDED THE INFORMATION/INTERNET AGE. HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA UNITED BY ISLAM (I DON'T KNOW IF THE "ISLAM" IS A COINCIDENCE OR IS A PRE-REQUISITE) HATE THE GUTS OF IGBO, IJAWS, EFIKS, IBIBIOS, OGONIS CHRISTIANS ( I ALSO DO NOT KNOW IF THE "CHRISTIAN" IS A COINCIDENCE OR A PRE-REQUISITE TO BE ON THIS SIDE) AND VICE VERSA.

WE HAVE READ FROM BOTH SIDES, WE JUST WANT TO HEAR FROM THE PRO-NIGERIAN EASTERNERS, IT SEEMS THE PRO-BIAFRAN IGBOS/EASTERNERS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG.
THIS IS A FACT-FINDING THREAD. ARE YOU IGBO/ EASTERNER? IF NOT, CAN YOU ALLOW SOME SPACE TO HEAR FROM THE RIGHT PEOPLE? THANK YOU

9 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by mulattoclaro(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Igbos are a mistake that have to be badly corrected if this country should move forward. Do you know how times I've been called Yoruba cos I spoke the truth? They started this politics of hate and they must finish it. Why didn't they clamour for biafra when Gej was in power? Gej ruled this country for six years and favoured them more than even the people from the SS. Did you hear anyone complaining? During the last elections they called PMB all sorts of names and like a popular saying, whom God has blessed no one can curse. The next thing they did was crying for appointments from the same man they insulted and called names. The biggest mistake Gej made was allowing the igbos to hijack his govt and that was the beginning of his failure.

Nnamdi Kanu then came from nowhere and started instigating hate and telling his fellow igbos to kill yorubas and hausas. Igbos are a nuisance to Nigeria and if care is not taken, what happened in 1967 would be very little compared to what would happen now. Igbos are not the only tribe in this country. I'm very happy that the last elections showed that their votes don't count. Why are they the only ones crying of marginalization in this country? If they're crying of marginalization what then should the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Binis, Ogonis, Ishans, Ikwerres, Isokos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios and other minorities in Nigeria who have not been favoured like them be doing? Until they realise that Nigeria is not all about them but for everyone they will continue to suffer. God help them and they try any nonsense this time around they'll feel the full strength of the Nigerian army. My 2 cents.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by patrick89(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Vulu:

PLEASE EXPATIATE

What black Americans are suffering today will persist because they are trying to belong to white dominated society, they have to work for it! Stand firm, eye to eye to whites! you don't earn respect by just shouting one nigeria.

Nigeria is skewed in favour of certain ethnic group, and the structure is stunting the growth of igbo people. . 2 any so called igbo man that kicks against freedom, should be castrated because igbos are freeborn naturally. We do not allow tyranny, we believe in egbe Bere ugo Bere. If you can not see many injustices against the igbo nation then you are not an igbo man! If we have our country, yoruba Will never disrespect our citizens, same with hausa, because if they do, we will come for them. Our dream is to bring our wealth home, bring our people scattered all over the world, back. what we are doing now, buying and selling will not sustain our future generation. We need to put things in order, fashion out a very healthy competitive atmosphere where our children will excel both in tech, ict education, sports etc. We need freedom from a country where you're called a stranger! Yet, You call me a Nigerian, but I will fill comfortable in UK than in kano or osun! Because I'm a stranger, and should be treated as such in so called nation.

Nigeria is only country where people do not have any atom patriotism! Can you beat your chest and say you will die for this country? I want a country where I can die for I can cater for, I will be a citizen of all cities.
Any igbo man that hasn't experienced any form of deliberate injustice should ask people and learn from them and not waiting for them to experience it. A Lot of things I have in mind to say, let me stop here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by patrick89(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:

Has there been any day that passed you by without writing about igbo? Must you bring your ugly face to anything igbo?
AS you are now, you can not live 100 percent without igbo, but igbos can live without you

10 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by ezeagu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Abagworo:

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by IGBOSON1: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
patrick89:

^^^They remind me of the silly ram that cheered Sallah, or the gormless turkey that cheered Christmas! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by coolitempa(f): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
patrick89:

Has there been any day that passed you by without writing about igbo? Must you bring your ugly face to anything igbo?
AS you are now, you can not live 100 percent without igbo, but igbos can live without you

sharapppp...... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are a mistake that have to be badly corrected if this country should move forward. Do you know how times I've been called Yoruba cos I spoke the truth? They started this politics of hate and they must finish it. Why didn't they clamour for biafra when Gej was in power? Gej ruled this country for six years and favoured them more than even the people from the SS. Did you hear anyone complaining? During the last elections they called PMB all sorts of names and like a popular saying, whom God has blessed no one can curse. The next thing they did was crying for appointments from the same man they insulted and called names. The biggest mistake Gej made was allowing the igbos to hijack his govt and that was the beginning of his failure.

Nnamdi Kanu then came from nowhere and started instigating hate and telling his fellow igbos to kill yorubas and hausas. Igbos are a nuisance to Nigeria and if care is not taken, what happened in 1967 would be very little compared to what would happen now. Igbos are not the only tribe in this country. I'm very happy that the last elections showed that their votes don't count. Why are they the only ones crying of marginalization in this country? If they're crying of marginalization what then should the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Binis, Ogonis, Ishans, Ikwerres, Isokos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios and other minorities in Nigeria who have not been favoured like them be doing? Until they realise that Nigeria is not all about them but for everyone they will continue to suffer. God help them and they try any nonsense this time around they'll feel the full strength of the Nigerian army. My 2 cents.

BUT IS ON RECORD THAT RADIO BIAFRA WAS ESTABLISHED EVEN BEFORE GEJ'S TIME, YOUR BUHARI POPULARIZED IT, LISTENED FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY, THAT FACT SHOULD SHOOT DOWN EVERY OTHER HOGWASH YOU HAVE UP THERE. HAVE YOU SHOWN THE NEXT IGBO MAN WHAT YOU JUST TYPED? IS HE PRO-NIGERIAN, GATHER LIVER, SHOW HIM YOUR POSTS, MAKE HIM OPEN A NL USERNAME AND TELL US HOW HE FEELS, THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO FOR THIS THREAD. GOOD DAY.

9 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by modath(f): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Vulu:

BIAFRANS ALSO EDUCATED US AGAINST THE USE OF THE CONDESCENDING WORD "MINORITY" (LIKE NIGERIANS) AGAINST ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DON'T GO AROUND MARRYING 10 WIVES AND BREEDING LIKE RATS. I LISTENED RADIO BIAFRA YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME, AN IJAWMAN CALLED IN TO SHOW SOLIDARITY.

I.

The highlighted right there is why you get taunted & dragged!! No ethics, no decorum, no respect & you want them to respect & grant your wish!!

Learn some manners boy!! undecided

Who failed you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by patrick89(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:

those kind of people have psychological problem! They are killed in communist states, so that they do not breed another traitor! So what you have in igboland is a situation where these people have been allowed and they breed, because we a not communist or practice monarchy. We have allowed them to litter the society! People like Ozodi are just few out of many like him in igboland! They are very important in the society to balance things thou, so of them go too extreme like Ozodi! I want to task you to check if there is anybody like Ozodi in the north, or anywhere else in the world...
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by patrick89(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:

sharapppp...... angry angry angry
now tell me the truth, your best friend in school were igbos right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Children Of Redeemed Church Founder Pa Akindayomi,celebrate Their Father / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship / Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.