Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis (25426 Views)

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / Ladies:how Do You Spot A Male Virgin Or Celebate? / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Greenbullet(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Well,most guys thought this day will never come and many girls have been waiting for this just to know if their guys are sex maniacs,today i give you three confirmed tips on how to know a male virgin
1:the penis of a male virgin has an intact connector at the head this means each end of the head is not seperated from the hole which urine and sperm pours out but a non virgins own is very far away[check yourself niggas.]
2: if the complete head of the penis is whitish this means ur guy is a non virgin but brown means virgin .
3:the right ball of a penis is longer in male virgins but in non male virgins it is nearly equal to the left ball.[check urself]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by ggrin(f): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmn...
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by odeku95(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Right from time I said I'm a virgin. At age 20 still keeping myself it hasn't being easy though but I thank God. All checked @ op thanks for the info.

8 Likes

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by francizy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
ggrin:
undecided

OP here is one non-male virgin... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by hajlat(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
I disagree with all the 3 points.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by osaslord500(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
100% incorrect, perhaps my 2balls still big.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by ggrin(f): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

OP here is one non-male virgin... grin
alakoba sad
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Greenbullet:
Well,most guys thought this day will never come and many girls have been waiting for this just to know if their guys are sex maniacs,today i give you three confirmed tips on how to know a male virgin
1:the penis of a male virgin has an intact connector at the head this means each end of the head is not seperated from the hole which urine and sperm pours out but a non virgins own is very far away[check yourself niggas.]
2: if the complete head of the penis is whitish this means ur guy is a non virgin but brown means virgin .
3:the right ball of a penis is longer in male virgins but in non male virgins it is nearly equal to the left ball.[check urself]

Really?? That means am a Virgin again grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by francizy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
ggrin:
alakoba sad

grin tongue
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by yungsamchukwu1(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2015
grin[/color] angry[color=#990000] grin
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by AfricanApple(f): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
odeku95:
Right from time I said I'm a virgin. At age 20 still keeping myself it hasn't being easy though but I thank God. All checked @ op thanks for the info.
na who be this one grin baba n gbejo
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Greenbullet(m): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2015
osaslord500:
100% incorrect, perhaps my 2balls still big.
use a ruler or tape.funny but true
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Greenbullet(m): 1:51am On Aug 27, 2015
dukeolumde:

sorry but nt possible you are likely to have 2 out of the three
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by WailingWailer00(m): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Have fun
Life's too short to preserve virginity for nowadays girls
So happy I'm not a virgin
Only wish I could fvck more
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by goldenceo1: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2015
dis one na traditional research abi scientific research? if dis research has anything to goes by with number u should be charged for assault for unlawful access/observations into people's Joystick.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by bluntspade: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Mumu op those virgin guys that masturbate nko

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Greenbullet:
sorry but nt possible you are likely to have 2 out of the three

Ur on ur own ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by sevantex(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Naaa, its not consistent wit everyone so its not a sure way of knowing. Who d information wan help sef?? Naija probs many pass all dis jore
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Greenbullet:
OP, That means am still a VIRGIN, having slept with at least 26 ladies in the past 6years.
I just had one 36hrs ago..

PLEASE OP DESPITE this, do I still need to DISVIRGIN myself ? based on your facts, because I have all the MALE VIRGIN features u talked about.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by osaslord500(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Greenbullet:
use a ruler or tape.funny but true

Tape for balls? Lol
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
liars everywhere cheesy
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by datyrone(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2015
this is a betrayal to the global penis association angry

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by ManTiger(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
See Craze
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by titi4fola(f): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hun..asiri yin ti tu.
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by bqlekan(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
A male virgin Will be too shy to show you his joystick. grin
Tales of lies
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by ryanfletcher: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
op if I catch you there, na aboniki balm I go use rob your eyes...

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Mcowubaba: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
dukeolumde:

In Wale Adenuga's super story- we are all pencils in the eyes of the Creator..

In the Op's points- We are all still Virgins if we check according to his point grin
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by sats: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
hisss
Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
You must be high on something

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis by princealexndre(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
i no get hope grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.