Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana (1592 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by SeverusSnape(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2015
eleko1:
Wetin Pa Kukah go do in Aso rock undecided?To play Ludo abi?
You are obviously an Islamist, So only Kukah went??...Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar didn't go, right?...Abdulsalam Abubakar didn't go right?... Na only Kukah you know.
Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by joseph1832(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
Yeye pipu indeed. You need to see how they were jubilating over what Falana said(that which they twisted for some cheap points).

The chief wailer, I am sure is somewhere concocting some sour epistles on Buhari's 100days in office. Some of these pple you call his dawgs are the chief wailer himself. I am sure you won't believe this, but the guy has more accounts than any1 else on this forum.
O ga oh!. But why would he go through all this trouble if he isn't getting paid like he's so denied many times?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by eleko1: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You are obviously an Islamist, So only Kukah went??...Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar didn't go, right?...Abdulsalam Abubakar didn't go right?... Na only Kukah you know.
Is it a crime to be Islamic undecided?U mean Sultan of Sokoto keep quiet on dis cheesy grin :-?\ Bia,go read Tunde Fagbenle article in The Punch last Sunday
Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by midolian(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
O ga oh!. But why would he go through all this trouble if he isn't getting paid like he's so denied many times?
this is what I think..its either he is getting paid OR he is trying hard to be noticed so that pple his write-ups favour will look for him and begin to pay for his works OR he is doing it for the babes.(You know he luvs women a whole lot)
Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by joseph1832(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
this is what I think..its either he is getting paid OR he is trying hard to be noticed so that pple his write-ups favour will look for him and begin to pay for his works OR he is doing it for the babes.(You know he luvs women a whole lot)
Well even me too like woman. grin but I really believe he is getting paid, I believe the PDP made him a good offer that's why he left APC.

Imagine if he was still prostituting for the APC, the PDPians here will have no body to rally around. Since he's been gone you notice many of them have so far been quite.
Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2015
lalasticlala, Seun, I think this should be on front page asap!
Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by midolian(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Well even me too like woman. grin but I really believe he is getting paid, I believe the PDP made him a good offer that's why he left APC.

Imagine if he was still prostituting for the APC, the PDPians here will have no body to rally around. Since he's been gone you notice many of them have so far been quite.

The way u like women dey different from chief wailer own o! shocked shocked ...The guy fit kill hinself just to get attention from babes.

Well its possible he is getting paid for it buh I seriously doubt..that guy's ways are unbelievable. He might be doing it for just attention and the fun of it sef grin
Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by joseph1832(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
midolian:
The way u like women dey different from chief wailer own o! shocked shocked ...The guy fit kill hinself just to get attention from babes.

Well its possible he is getting paid for it buh I seriously doubt..that guy's ways are unbelievable. He might be doing it for just attention and the fun of it sef grin
Oh boy if he's doing it just for fun without getting paid I can't help me think that he is truly jobless. How can I put so much effort in a thing without getting paid? Getting attention and banging chicks won't add money to my pocket will it? Instead it takes away money.

I just refuse to believe the guy isn't getting paid, the mount of effort and attention he put into his threads is just too immense for him not be to rewarded for all his efforts.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Absolve Jonathan On Corruption War – Falana by midolian(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh boy if he's doing it just for fun without getting paid I can't help me think that he is truly jobless. How can I put so much effort in a thing without getting paid? Getting attention and banging chicks won't add money to my pocket will it? Instead it takes away money.

I just refuse to believe the guy isn't getting paid, the mount of effort and attention he put into his threads is just for immense for him not be to rewarded for all his efforts.
on point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police. / Photo: Man Treks From Accra To Lagos In Support For Internally Displaced Persons / Ibeto Cement To Build $386m Plant in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.