Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And (1992 Views)

Cost Of Poultry Production, Broilers, Layers, Cold Room And Hatchery / Day Old Chicks(broilers,cockrels,pullets And Turkey) For Sale / Profitability Of Broilers & Layers Production. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And by Daddiejk: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello my Oga's i want to go into Farming as in Poultry and would like the expertise in the house to put me through on how to take care of them from day old chicks from the vaccine and the medicine and the best food for each breeds
Re: Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And by farmgate: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Daddiejk:
Hello my Oga's i want to go into Farming as in Poultry and would like the expertise in the house to put me through on how to take care of them from day old chicks from the vaccine and the medicine and the best food for each breeds

Read this thread from the beginning I'm sure it will help
www.nairaland.com/640716/starting-poultry-farm-blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And by KOLASEYI: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good day sir/ma,
I have 1040 layer birds and they re 27weeks old now going to 28weeks.My complain now is that for last week the production is between 590 to 610 eggs per day.Now today 26th of Sept,2016 they produced 594eggs which I think that the production ought to increase and I accessed they look healthy.Pls I need your kind advice.Thanks
Re: Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And by Nicogen4us(f): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
KOLASEYI:
Good day sir/ma,
I have 1040 layer birds and they re 2.7weeks old now going to 28weeks.My complain now is that for last week the production is between 590 to 610 eggs per day.Now today 26th of Sept,2016 they produced 594eggs which I think that the production ought to increase and I accessed they look healthy.Pls I need your kind advice.Thanks
with the production output, it shows that the hen day production is less than 50% and even with the age you should be near if not at the peak period with that is like the normal objectives setting with the strategies of achieving it is not practice during your management period and with labour force not having any contribution to the achievement.
Re: Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And by KOLASEYI: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls what's your advice??
Re: Formular For Breeding Broilers, Layers And Cockrels And The Vacine And by Nicogen4us(f): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
KOLASEYI:
Pls what's your advice??
Your question is for who?

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Poultry Biz Project(a Case Study On The Profitability Of Raising Broilers) / Plz I Need The Address Of Zartech Or Any Hatchery Located In Ibadan / RENT A FARM. Very Sweet Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.