Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50212 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by poshdara: 12:25am On Aug 29, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
that's better,cos its really a pain in the ass, trying to dash a spastic iok, Some sense.

You know what. I just checked your DP again and I couldn't help but laugh very hardgringrin.

I was just imagining God's apprentice who created you. How he would look like.

I am sure he will be damn ugly,cos you can't be a creation of God.

You are the only reason I recommend plastic surgery. It aint your faultgrin.

I want to give you a sincere advice. Don't believe those guys giving you false hopegrin
hey, slow down guy, you r taking dt too far
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by baysol: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Keneking:
"Two of the suspects, Obiekwe Frank Chuma and Okoye Jacob Okwuchukwu, were going to Hong Kong while Chukwunyere Prince Emmanuel was caught on his way to Italy".

Igbo Kwenu.............yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Chaka Khan - Through the fire song comes to mind...

All these Biafrauds are potential theives, criminals, fraudsters, money launderers, drug peddlers name it.....they should all be caged and removed permanently from circulation. Yeye people of no value. Even monkey get value pass them.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by j1mmy: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
firing squad for IGBO criminals

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.