Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50216 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

As for you! Get a life!
And if you can't afford the luxury of getting a life- get a gun, close the door to your room, swicth off the light, turn upside down and POWH! shoot yourself in the head!
Phunmibi, just let it go. Those guys are on a mission to rubbish your good person. Avoid them and they will back up.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
Mr

What I said about her physical attribute aint out of sentiment,neither is it out of hate . If I want to hate. I won't only attack her,but her tribe and everything about her.

But i can't soil myself in filth like her,just because I am trying to induce sense into her.

My assertion about her being ugly aint only my opine. You can go through the thread and see where many peeps subcribed to that opine.
Hope you know what they say about democracy.."Majority carries the vote". That being said. It doesn't take away the fact that not only is she ugly physically,but character wise.

Coming back to my grammar. If you can't comprehend what I spew.
I advice you make use of your dictionary,then point any flaws,if you think there's .

I couldn't bring myself down,educating her on the meaning of what I just spew. I want to believe that you are learned enough to deduce my vocal typing verbosity.

I expect you lecture your sis " Phunmibi " on the need of decorum and not encourage hogwash...Mr defender.
You sound like a nice person except for your frequent insult. Let it go man, only women talk this much.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Cool83(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
This people again, awon olori pelebe bi seat okada, they can engage in anything to get money
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
I can't remember quoting or holding any conversation with you. Don't bring your frustration on me. I converse with more reasonable people. Good day.

look the phuu talking,quoting u doesnt translate to talking to u,who wanna talk to a dull and stuppid grumpus like u? i never talked to you,i only pointed out and addressed ur extreme stupidity and hypocrisy as processed and expressed by that dead lump u call a brain,phuu again..

undecided
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
Phunmibi, just let it go. Those guys are on a mission to rubbish your good person. Avoid them and they will back up.

Alright. Thanks
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

lol... who be kid? I blame it on the internet age, if not for the internet age.....
who has dyslexia? May be your elder/younger sister or probably your aunty.
BTW, do you even know the meaning of that word?
seems your head is too porous to understand anyway!
lol..hahahgrin

Why is it that anytime I say something. You run to show the half baked illiterate you are.

I advice you hold a dictionary by your side. Anytime you are engaging me.
Ohh..I forgot that your dyslexic disorder won't let you read straight,which is the main reason you couldn't deduce my lexical achelon.

Now run along simpleton

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

look the phuu talking,quoting u doesnt translate to talking to u,who wanna talk to a dull and stuppid grumpus lije u? i never talked to you,i only pointed out and addressed ur extreme stupidity and hypocrisy,phuu again..

undecided
Sorry bro, you need help asap. You are not my type, look elsewhere.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

Alright. Thanks

that woman wrapping free tawtaw searching devils advocates or whatever he calls himself has got a limpy_pencil diick,but baby,he seems obscessed with that olympian grammy award winning bros face u gat grin,so u better agree to his subtle toasting,ooo

grin

mi n my big mouth,sha!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
Sorry bro, you need help asap. You are not my type, look elsewhere.

gedda4kOff my mentions,u bloody pencil dicck chump on a searching for a free tawtaw mission.....you tribal foools are true definitions of true ugliness within and without....beat ur arsse away n go manage ur monkeyous phunmibi biitch...

grin cool undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by sukkot: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

see dis mumu dey find free tawtaw...hhhahahaha...u wan contract gonorhea,dat thing nó dey smell reach ya nose?

u can manage that other miss universe fugly,welder,kestolove95,at least e dey baff 3rice a week,so emm,u know na...

grin

grin
bros na you get your mouth oooo lipsrsealed grin
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Spybradd: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
You sound like a nice person except for your frequent insult. Let it go man, only women talk this much.

phuu again,the hate comments from the onset on this thread towards the igbos are compliments,huh?
real phuu u are...
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
nochildsplay:
yes ............... & my questions is why is all the news tagging Biafra crimes to Nigerians ? Eg 3 Biafrans caught with 50kg of igbo at the Biafra airport

Oobwai una too dey pollute our zoo jare
use ur useless data bundle and click and read this news to see the World record drug ingestion and see it she is a biafran??
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by toprealman: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Just here to check sth....*SURNAMES

If u aren't surprised like me, Clike LIKE But if u are dazed Clike SHARES

God bless Legit HUSTINGS
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Godhand1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm not surprise
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by toprealman: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Just here to check sth....*SURNAMES
If u aren't surprised like me, Clike LIKE But if u are dazed Clike SHARES
God bless Legit HUSTINGS
OF COURSE I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT LIKE YOUR PEOPLE, SPELLING WILL ALWAYS BE AN ISSUE. CLIKE AND HUSTINGS...ARE THESE MEANT TO BE ENGLISH WORDS? ODE!
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more
fool in the making....you must be a drop out in your secondary school....i pity your parents for wasting money training a brainless uncultured segregated maggot like you....HAUSAS (boko haram brians) cant deny ranking high in homosexual, rape and brutal killings....or is it YELLO BARS...who are always behind the bars for child sexual assults...motor hijacks..juju in high places...robbery etc.....
IF YOU WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT SOMEBODY.....BETTER BE SUBJECTIVE NOT OBJECTIVE.....BLOOOOOOOODY SON OF A HALF BAKED BRIAN
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by ledaman: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
making Benjamin$ to some section of the country is must either by hook or crook hmmm! no names mentioned oooo
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
I agree with you. The ones that have are regarded more thus the struggle to undo themselves. I once had a madam who boasted how she withdrew her son from the university and sent him to the u.s at age 18 to hustle not minding how he survived. She told me how his mates were coming to the village with flashy cars, and thus the reason for what she did. I'm more concern how this illicit act will rob on some innocent Nigerians kids who less ambitious to involve in the get rich soon syndrome currently being promoted and eugolised by our Igbo brethren.

.......I FEEL YOU BRO..like a fool enveloped in a foolish envelope....you can see you are really double dating as a fool?......meanwhile i have lots of stories concerning your tribe....but if everybody goes INSANE....who will restore SANITY TO THE INSANITY??
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by leonshom(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
That's human nature, reading newspapers or listening to it on tv doesn't stop people from committing crimes. Someone sumwhere is planning to do thesame right now
agarawu23:
I pity the blind one that was promised 4,000 euros (1m+).

you ppl read news daily, you watch and read how others were been caught but still yet you risk your lifes on deals that can't take you out of poverty.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
leonshom:
That's human nature, reading newspapers or listening to it on tv doesn't stop people from committing crimes. Someone sumwhere is planning to do thesame right now
na wa
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by omonnakoda: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Just checking to see whether Ogonis have started this business but as usual it is the Fulanis
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Benwag95(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls let stop being tribal here. we all one brothers. fingers shouldn't be pointed to a tribe or the other. HV u people 4goten dat dis lil stuff, could actually led to various social vices(war, hatred). pls lets stop encouraging d shallow minded people out there. its Nigeria , our adorable country.

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by nochildsplay(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Frankaka8:
use ur useless data bundle and click and read this news to see the World record drug ingestion and see it she is a biafran??
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html
if proper investigation was carried out, am sure it'll be one of your brothers at the other end to receive the sh*t
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 5:28am On Aug 28, 2015
hentoti2:
Yooorubas are here opening their guts,atleast this are unknown pple from the east,what are u to say about ur proud salawa abeni, baba suwe, and most of the yoooruba actresses that was caught with drugs? Or have u heared of an igbo celebrity? Answer me
uche odoputa
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by nyabinghi(m): 5:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Igbo bizman arrested @Lagos airport with 225g of cocaine in anus

Posted by: Online Editor in News June 5, 2015 0

A 46-year-old man has been arrested by operatives of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for inserting 225 grammes of cocaine in his anus. The suspect, Tochukwu Prosper was to board an Air France flight to Paris, France, at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, when he tested positive for narcotics. Also arrested were Idehen Prince Henry and Ilemena Chinedu Peter who were caught with 915 grammes and 1.225 kilogrammes of cocaine respectively on arrival from Brazil on an Emirates flight.

According to the NDLEA commander at the Lagos Airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, “Tochukwu Prosper, who was going to Paris, inserted 225 grammes in his anus. Two other suspects coming from Brazil, Idehen Prince Henry, ingested 56 wraps weighing 915 grammes and Ilemena Chinedu Peter concealed 1.225kg of cocaine. The total weight of the drugs seized from the suspects is 2.365kg.”

Speaking on what made him go into traficking, the 46-year-old auto parts dealer, who said that he would have been paid $1,500, said: “I was drinking with friends when I heard them talking about drugs. I actually volunteered to smuggle drugs because of my financial situation. They agreed to pay me $1,500 because it was only three wraps weighing 225 grammes. I am from a poor home.”

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 5:39am On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more
thunder fire you for making me choke on my bottle if origin grin grin grin grin grin mischievous girl

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Raymondif: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
nochildsplay:
if proper investigation was carried out, am sure it'll be one of your brothers at the other end to receive the sh*t
okay re*tard, in a nutshell, crime cut across every tribe and race.... So don't be myopic pointing one tribe for d sh*t u say.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by PasNina(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Am still waiting to hear sumtin positiv from dix ibo people...haba wich kind people bdix?..
Your hatred ll surely take you to hell.
We keep balling.
Keep being jobless ... no go join your fellow ashez.
#Anu
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by shurlermoz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by j1mmy: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
change the title to

3 IGBO Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine.

IGBO people do not represent Nigeria, they should be treated as criminals on sight - guilty before proven innocent

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos / Mum Let Man Sleep In Her Teenage Daughter’s Bed And Perform Sex Acts On Her / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.