Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit (13376 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / Manufacturers Worry As Profit Margin Shrinks / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by grownaira: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
upwardmode:
Guy if you wan learn Poultry farming, Come my farm for Mowe... stop wasting my time. started with 300birds I'm on my third set already... so fu.c. k the hell off...

Lol. You are a poultry farmer, you started with 300birds and on your third set.

Despite all this claims, you still advice someone to raise 10,000 birds to 12 weeks with N2m. Chai., for poultry farming experience no be here ooo.

This is my 4th year in the poultry industry. And if what you teach in your farm at mowe is how to raise 10,000 birds to 12weeks with N2m, then you are on your own.

10,000 broiler birds will consume at least 1,500 (25Kg) bags in seven weeks from day old. Not to even talk of 12weeks.

At an average of N2,400 per bag, you are definitely on a long thing raising 10,000 birds with N2m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by upwardmode: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
grownaira:

Lol. You are a poultry farmer, you started with 300birds and on your third set.

Despite all this claims, you still advice someone to raise 10,000 birds to 12 weeks with N2m. Chai., for poultry farming experience no be here ooo.

This is my 4th year in the poultry industry. And if what you teach in your farm at mowe is how to raise 10,000 birds to 12weeks with N2m, then you are on your own.

10,000 broiler birds will consume at least 1,500 (25Kg) bags in seven weeks from day old. Not to even talk of 12weeks.

At an average of N2,400 per bag, you are definitely on a long thing raising 10,000 birds with N2m.
what happened to mixing your feeds to cut cost. That's why I don't allow Yoruba people come to my farm... you people talk too much... My third set and with 1400 birds at the moment. When you venture in poultry as trial and error while won't you b sounding pessimistic ?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by godoluwa(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
2pointsonly:
pls send me a mail, I've can't find Your messages again in my box.
seems dat u've changed ur bb email address coz message waz nt delivered to dat email again. u can pm me
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by grownaira: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
upwardmode:
what happened to mixing your feeds to cut cost. That's why I don't allow Yoruba people come to my farm... you people talk too much... My third set and with 1400 birds at the moment. When you venture in poultry as trial and error while won't you b sounding pessimistic ?

Firstly am not Yoruba. I however have lots of fascinating and good friends who are.

Secondly, your earlier claims have already proven that all your claims are false. So stop trying hard to prove that you be one kind experience farmer.

Thirdly. No matter how you try to mill your own feeds and cut cost, the average cost per 25Kg bag of good quality feed is 2k. I am based in the northern part of the country wia you get feed raw materials at the cheapest price obtainable nationwide, so you might probably be a learner when it comes to cutting cost.

Apart from poultry farming, I mill my own feed and also for others. I have a small groundnut processing factory, I produce and supply groundnut cake (GNC) to feed millers, a very important protein source in animal feed production.

Finally, keep your insults to urself cos I won't engage u in that. So also hold onto your baseless arguments.

Peace

Cc: fnk, jamp, farmtech, eggcellent

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by newdawn09(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can show u how u can make endless thousands of $$ on autopilot. It is a strategy that I just discovered.

mail me as seen in my signature.

I can even come and train u one-on-one FREE.
It is a sweatless method that does not involve renting a shop/office, paying salaries, monitoring or any form of overhead etc.

By the time I am through with this strategy, you will be pleasantly surprised about how easy it is to make money without stress.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by smartdebiz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Forex is good especially when you are well trained
and prepared for it. So, i would advise, if you are
interested you may consider buying an EA (Robot)
that is well built with years of positive results. I
have one i am using today, created by a Russian
Software Engr. It cost only $149 (N31,500)
onetime fee, with good customer service, sold via
ClickBank - with 60 days money-back guarantee
in case you are not satisfied. No much story,
confirm these trading results below:
1. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-100k/396026
2. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-forex-robot-fxchoice/301639
3. www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-1mio/1213851
4. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexrobotiamfxreal/c91ba173fb/statement.htm
5. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexroboteurusdreal/3410924394/statement.htm

If you are willing to invest up to $250 (N50,000)
as start up capital, keep the rest of your money
and watch this wonderful robot rolling money into
your pocket.

I have also helped at least 3 Nairalanders to
purchase and set it up.

You may want to know more about it, contact me
on: 08165498163, smartdebiz@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by seyluv(f): 3:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmmm.... . Oga pls be careful wia u invest ur money, don't go outside lagos if u no u or ur wife cannot monitor it, don't ever try to give ur money to strangers to invest for u, dey will disappoint u.. ..
I will advice u can do d food business provided u have a good location + good cooks, u will make more than 10,000 in a day other businesses u can also do include selling of cosmetics, ladies clothes, provisions etc... . Note dat d location determines how fast d market will move... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Vikkiboi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
xana101:
i have like N2m right now. i'm seriously looking for any biz to venture into that would give me N10k at-least and at most 20k daily. i've been so so confuse lately, i wanted to venture into Chemist shop to sell drugs, i got a very big shop around Iba close to LASU, but there is a pharmacy there. they said i can-not open chemist there. i thought of supper market. i saw like 3 super store around there. some-one told me about selling drinks in whole-sell. like crate of stout, bear, can-drinks and minerals. he said with N2m i can start. i did my research. the profit margin is small, to make 10k to 20k would be difficult. i'm so confuse. the place is a very good location. i thought of selling foods. i'll employ people to do it. i'll only supervise them. plz if u have any idea help me. thanks

Holla me pls, I guarantee you 100k every week with this capital. 07034487486 whatsapp

And will show you how
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by PresidKing(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Interesting topic, pls ride ohh.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Brownzola(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hello sir, I believed if u see an opportunity u can easily recognize it. I am Mr Abidemi Blessing Kayode. U can check me on facebook to see how authentic I am. I have a business for you. I will not be able to download all for you here the business is more than what I can just show here cos you may not understand it until u see with your eyes. Let's meet 07035071971 bbm 32FB696C Serious minded only. Have a nice time.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by babamoha(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
xana101:

thanks so much. can u tell me little about it. would N2m be enough. would i be able to make up to 15k on the average?
Yes N2m will be enough and you will be making from 10k to 15k daily
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by dotsdavidson(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
babamoha:
Become a principal agent with premier lotto

I'm interested in this business, please can you provide more details on how to go about it?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by adahgold(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
I will advice you to open a cold room business you will thank me later..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by rashals: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Since you are yet to enter business line, I suggest you divide the money into two cheesy . You mentioned that you have a shop at a very nice site. Male and female OK shoes and sandals are in high demands nowadays, all you need to do is to use one million enter Cotonou. There OK footwears cost around #200 per one and you can resell it around #2500 in 9ja. Believe me if you do nice selection, you will be making more than 10k per day cool
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by eprofessor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
If you don't want to bite your fingers at the end of the day, then check my *most trust signature* below.

eprofessor
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Dygeasy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
First rule of starting a business, never worry about profit.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
You can register with a stock broker.....trade stocks online and make cool profits with your 2 million naira.

Average earning could be BTW 30k to 100k per transaction depending on your choice of stock and decision.

Practical because am doing same. But note that profit is not everyday. At least twice a week or more.

No bank interest will yield that.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by grownaira: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dygeasy:
First rule of starting a business, never worry about profit.

I don't seem to agree with this rule.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by ogawisdom(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
adahgold:
I will advice you to open a cold room business you will thank me later..

cold room with our miserable power supply
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by ogawisdom(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
op jst buy keke n give out to a trusted person on hire purchase
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by odimbannamdi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
FannySwindler:
You can register with a stock broker.....trade stocks online and make cool profits with your 2 million naira.

Average earning could be BTW 30k to 100k per transaction depending on your choice of stock and decision.

Practical because am doing same. But note that profit is not everyday. At least twice a week or more.

Please can we discuss more about this biz. i trade forex, so i would love to know more bout it. contact me on kevin4christ012@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by doubled123(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Y
grownaira:

Firstly am not Yoruba. I however have lots of fascinating and good friends who are.

Secondly, your earlier claims have already proven that all your claims are false. So stop trying hard to prove that you be one kind experience farmer.

Thirdly. No matter how you try to mill your own feeds and cut cost, the average cost per 25Kg bag of good quality feed is 2k. I am based in the northern part of the country wia you get feed raw materials at the cheapest price obtainable nationwide, so you might probably be a learner when it comes to cutting cost.

Apart from poultry farming, I mill my own feed and also for others. I have a small groundnut processing factory, I produce and supply groundnut cake (GNC) to feed millers, a very important protein source in animal feed production.

Finally, keep your insults to urself cos I won't engage u in that. So also hold onto your baseless arguments.

Peace

Cc: fnk, jamp, farmtech, eggcellent

Boss!! Please inbox your details so I may call you. My email is betaboy2030@gmail.com
Regards
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by grownaira: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
doubled123:
Y

Boss!! Please inbox your details so I may call you. My email is betaboy2030@gmail.com
Regards

Sent u a mail.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
The best business I can suggest to you is production of recharge card.....30,000 profit guarantee daily.
Plz reach me on ECONOMISTADESUWA2015@GMAIL.COM for detail.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by conquerour(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Join me in rice importation biz and you will make more than 20k whatsap me:07062707991 for more info
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by stanvesco(m): 12:39am On Sep 07, 2015
upwardmode:
Unfortunately your maths is terrible...The feeding n all are not calculated the way you just did. By the 12th week if he has say 9500 broilers grown bird and he sell at min @ min #2000... u sef do the maths.

i just dey look like lukman...oboy see calculator mony,chai dats lyk 19miliooon....if na like dat e easy,broilers 4 don plenty pas human bins 4 dis world....
Who buys a 12weeks broiler 4 2k(shey na siamese broiler)
how on earth wil 2million raise 10000 broilers(were dir house,feeds,vaccines,labor,miscellanous,transportation,heat source,etc)

kai,i love nairaland,
a place where every1 is an expert at anything
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by stanvesco(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2015
rashals:
Since you are yet to enter business line, I suggest you divide the money into two cheesy . You mentioned that you have a shop at a very nice site. Male and female OK shoes and sandals are in high demands nowadays, all you need to do is to use one million enter Cotonou. There OK footwears cost around #200 per one and you can resell it around #2500 in 9ja. Believe me if you do nice selection, you will be making more than 10k per day cool

really !!? Ok shoes in cotonue is like 200naira...chai,chai,chaii,diaris God o,
whoeva gave u dat info no just like u,
even custom wont allow u carry such dirty n enta Nigeria...
Shoe in cotonue 200naira,n u wil successfully sell 4 2500naira

lmao

laf wen don comot ma boxer n use am do headwarmer....

Oga Seun; God bless u 4 creating dis forum...

U made my day,
sum1 move dis to joke section

how many years wil it take to sell d whole shoes....loll
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by rashals: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2015
stanvesco:

really !!? Ok shoes in cotonue is like 200naira...chai,chai,chaii,diaris God o, whoeva gave u dat info no just like u, even custom wont allow u carry such dirty n enta Nigeria... Shoe in cotonue 200naira,n u wil successfully sell 4 2500naira
lmao

laf wen don comot ma boxer n use am do headwarmer....
Oga Seun; God bless u 4 creating dis forum...
U made my day, sum1 move dis to joke section
how many years wil it take to sell d whole shoes....loll
How much do they use to buy dem since am wrong
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by aumoria(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2015
grownaira:

My maths is terrible, ok. So tell me. How much feed will 10,000 broiler birds take from day old to 12weeks.
2m will not even buy/rent land and set up the pens. 10000 birds? He's probably a laptop farmer.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by grownaira: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2015
aumoria:

2m will not even buy/rent land and set up the pens. 10000 birds? He's probably a laptop farmer.

My brother, no mind am abeg
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by aumoria(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2015
FannySwindler:

Your name already suggests that you are a swindler.
Joke man.
I'll want a talk with you on this.
Whatsapp 08178933343
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit by adahgold(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2015
ogawisdom:

cold room with our miserable power supply

there is no business that does not have challenges,let me ask you are people not doing it despite the miserable power supply as you said?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output / Bank Customers To Pay N17.54bn As Card Maintenance Charges / Onitsha:Traders Count Losses As Fire Destroys Goods Worth N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.