Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? (1678 Views)

50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2015
1. Bird Man
2. Danger Mouse
3. Rentaghost
4. Thunder Sub

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by vizkiz: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2015
those ones were so boring, I rather choose
silver hawk
tom and jerry
fantastic4
spider man
Samuria X
tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2015
5. Voltron 6. Terrahawks 7. Super Ted 8. Secret Squirrel

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2015
I like.

Tom and Jerry
cheesy

Pinky and the brain
grin

Defender of the universe.

Barney (really enjoyed the lovely songs they sang)

Samurai X

And a host of others I can't recall.

Good old days mehn... NTA was tha bomb back then!
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2015
9. Pigeon Street
10. Fraagle Rock
11. Towser

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2015
13. Can't remember the name.
14. Battle of the planet

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Rugrats
Generation O
Samurai X
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
those ones were so boring, I rather choose
silver hawk
tom and jerry
fantastic4
spider man
Samuria X
tongue
I can see you and severusnape belong to the same generation. Am waiting for people of my generation to say something about these cartoons. grin

Lalasticlala,which is your favorite cartoon?
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by francizy(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Voltron
Spiderman
Battle of the planet
Birdman
Danger mouse
Etc
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Birdman was the bomb. Dangermouse was boring to me as a child and even now as an adult. I have no idea what the other two cartoons are.
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Ovide and the gang.

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by vizkiz: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Beremx:
I can see you and severusnape belong to the same generation. Am waiting for people of my generation to say something about these cartoons. grin

Lalast..iclala,which is your favorite cartoon?

I have watched them all! But they are all BORING! To those I listed there.

Wait, you telling me tom and jerry is not from your generation, baby you must be from the 60s grin
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

I have watched them all! But they are all BORING! To those I listed there.

Wait, you telling me tom and jerry is not from your generation, baby you must be from the 60s grin
Tom and Jerry is as old as my father's date of birth. I disagree with you that those cartoons are boring. grin
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by vizkiz: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Beremx:
Tom and Jerry is as old as my father's date of birth. I disagree with you that those cartoons are boring. grin

lol, ok mummy grin
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2015
lalasticlala,seems a similar thread has made front page. Don't bother sending this to front page.
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, ok mummy grin
lol at mummy. you no well o! grin

Sesame Street.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
We are of the same generation.

Those 2 dogs are the chuckle hounds.
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Moana(f): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
My fav

Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Beremx(f): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Hello lalasticlala, please could you do something to the poster OZAOK.PE who keeps harassing me and breaking rule number 2? Please check the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2588758/photo-maj.gen-muhd-buhari-inspecting

And another thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2587436/know-where-buharis-wealth-hidden

Thanks.
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by macof(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truly boring stuff undecided but I remember enjoying Voltron
Re: Which Of These Cartoons Was Your Favorite? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Beremx why oooooo. Kai! Those wonderful and good old days when we had no cares, chai!!

Childhood was so much fun for us, I really miss those blessed years kai!

God be praised for ever and ever, amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Superheroes Cannot Survive In Nigeria / Meet The New 16 Ultimate Love Guests In The Ultimate Love Residence / War Room Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.