Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Photo: PMB On The Cross - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: PMB On The Cross (627 Views)

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / Why Nigerians Support PMB On Kanu And Dasuki / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: PMB On The Cross by xtgozie(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Its like he said to the thief at his left, you will be with me in my cabinet

Re: Photo: PMB On The Cross by alcmene: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Thievery gathering.....
Retinue of hardened thieves
He thought the cross will save him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: PMB On The Cross by JusticeSeeker: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
as the thief on the cross was pardoned, so are these men. if they were still thieves they wouldn't have had issues with GEJ. it is a public knowledge that PDP was an assemblage of occultic, heartless looters.
Re: Photo: PMB On The Cross by ahaika23: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
JusticeSeeker:
as the thief on the cross was pardoned, so are these men. if they were still thieves they wouldn't have had issues with GEJ. it is a public knowledge that PDP was an assemblage of occultic, heartless looters.
[/s] this one brain don spoil

(1) (Reply)

All About Radiobiafra, Please Quote Me Right! / Muammar Gaddafi's Last Speech / SARAKI'S PEACE MOVES By Zaiyanu Kabir Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.