Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) (27985 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today / The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nayok(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
U wear bra for eye?
doublewisdom:
Where the picture? We want to see Buhari's Body language during the visit.
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Matttthew(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:

yea now I like d man.his talks making sense lately
But I don't......
Idol worshipper
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:
this one wey u type nku?

No be wetin i wan type. Wanted to make a comment about the Bishop,buh i no want ‘‘their'' trouble.
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by abubkhr: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
What's the topic of discussion between the two leaders?
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by chukzbozz86: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
There's three things that is common with this Buhari I. Travel ii. Sack iii. Meet
.....Guess this man is programmed or in Auto Pilot!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by peeparty(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:
Buhari is just getting younger
How e no go young when e don see beta moni plus mouth action.
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Matttthew:
But decided to book space?
No
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by peeparty(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:

No be wetin i wan type. Wanted to make a comment about the Bishop,buh i no want ‘‘their'' trouble.

I for still like see d comment sha
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by SmartMugu: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
WisdomCanada:
introvert why? Did dey use u on my ftc success again?
Do people get paid for FTC?
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:
hahaha you can't be serious
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by j4sure(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok i don hear so what next?
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha you can't be serious
yea..compared to when he took over
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:

fresher food and better health care, what do you think?
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:

I for still like see d comment sha
Lol. Amebo.
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
If u are a tAlkative in this country and u castigate the government in power, u become friends with benefit of the government
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Demdem(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:

He will surely outlive Fayose who wants him dead.
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
peeparty:
How e no go young when e don see beta moni plus mouth action.
no be only mouth action, mumu
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
He will surely outlive Fayose who wants him dead.
yea...i remembered that advert on newspaper

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by doctokwus: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is still asking this man to go beg Buhari on his behalf eh? Let Kukah face his pulpit oooo.
On the contrary,I think the man has realised his folly and went to renounce whatever wrong impression he created earlier.
Having seen the nationwide harsh criticism of his ill- advised position,the exposure of things he would have wished remained hidden from the public and the Holy See and the possible reversal of d positive image he hitherto held and the twice, open, strong support of the Sultan to the anti corruption fight,in sharp opposite to that canvassed by d peace committee of which both are members; it became imperative that Kukah quickly tries to also allign himself with the current mood of the nation.
He can repair it a bit,but the damage is already done because what will linger in our memories is that of a Bishop Kukah who openly canvassed that for the "spectacular" fit of GEJ conceding in an election he was roundly defeated in,he should be allowed to go scot free,"even if he stole all the money in the world"!
Such is the makeup of some of the MOG that are supposed to hold all that the bible teaches, but now find it convenient to merry with those that desecrate those same teachings, a pity!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
fresher food and better health care, what do you think?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:

have you seen the digits kiss
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
The order in which the pictures were arranged is completely senseless! This is how you know people that are thorough! If you are gonna post pictures that is supposed to tell a story to your audience, at least post them in a sequential order that makes sense!!! just saying!!!
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:

cheesy
yes Oh o o o
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
have you seen the digits kiss
yep
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Happiness87(f): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Midehi:

yep
ok, longing for the calculation sooner
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ayo olejafor brother Thief I prefer to see Father Mbaka come on visiting now , that somebody
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by dlux: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hope the outcome will be positive
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
PMB appears to me a decent man.
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
#in Ababa Nna voice#
father eeeeeh.....emenamu njo...
#confession
Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
seunmsg:
I hope he's not on another mission to plead for the stoppage of the current administrations probe of the GEJ regime? Fighting corruption is a task that must be done by this regime. No amount of preaching can change that.
Most yorubas get problem like u

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzzTega:
Wanted to type something.

I'll remind you later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Paymaster Caught With N15m Cash That Sacked Ondo Speaker Akindele / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court / Northwest No Longer Buhari Safe Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.