Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? (4903 Views)

Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) / What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by saraj(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2009
They aren't allowed to. Women are not permitted to have a mind of their own in their culture.
If a woman has a mind of her own she will be dealt with severly.
The man is allowed to do as he pleases and get away with it even its morally wrong, which is the case most of the time!
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Gabry(f): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2009
I dont drink either! I only drink choc milk, orange juice and if dont have it than water wink
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Gabry(f): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2009
sara j:

They aren't allowed to. Women are not permitted to have a mind of their own in their culture.
The man is allowed to do as he pleases and get away with it even its morally wrong, which is the case most of the time!

Are u sure about it? My bf always wants me to drink from his cup ooo. . . But of course if I were to drink alot, he will vex cause there was one time I got so drunk and I didnt remember what happen since the whole night I was doing alot of crazy stuff embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Leilah(f): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yeah Sara ya hit it on the nail wink
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by londoner: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
Lol, Ofcourse Nigerian women drink, we just dont drink until we fall on the floor, roll around in our own vomit and end up next to a guy who's name we dont know.

grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by davidif: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2009

From reading this stupid post, i would conclud that it is obvious that you are not Nigerian and have never been to Nigeria. So i wouldn't even bother to respond to your useless jibe.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by carnal: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
9ja ladies dont hv a drink?abeg take an ikwerre or any portharcourt girl out mak u see somethin but remember to load ur pocket ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Ikwerre - The Bini Connection / European Languages Are Killing African Languages / Tongue Piercing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.