Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? (4895 Views)

Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) / What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Leilah(f): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2009
I noticed at Nigerian parties none of the women drink at all but all of the men do?

I also noticed that south african women do have a drink alongside their husbands.

How come Nigerian women never drink?
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by SeanT21(f): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2009
The best solution is to go up to those nigerians at the party that do not drink and ask them why.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2009
we like sweet drink (sweet tooth) and expensive wines, grin not some bitter cold 6 packs.

Leilah, make sure you have sex on the beach, alize, irish cream, zinfandel, waiting for moi when i come to ya party shocked grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2009
LOL, the only drink I like, is the one wey oyinbo calls "Palmy" grin grin aka emu.

Serve emu at your party and you go run out before party starts wink
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2009
*Hauwa*:

we like sweet drink (sweet tooth) and expensive wines, grin not some bitter cold 6 packs.

Leilah, make sure you have sex on the beach, alize, irish cream, zinfandel, waiting for moi when i come to ya party shocked grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2009
i like emu too if it is sweet or freshly tapped.

do you like irish cream? i go die for that o
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2009
*Hauwa*:

i like emu too if it is sweet or freshly tapped.

do you like irish cream? i go die for that o
Irish cream?

Nah, where do they sell it?

At the bar? me no dey go to the bar o cheesy
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:39am On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster,

I don't know about Dublin, dear you need to come to Dallas and see the Nigerian women drinking more than the men, some of  they greedy ones will even hide the drinks in their wrapper to take home.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2009
you can't find irish cream in bars, i don't go to bar too, maybe someday i will step in there to see what it looks like. i relax with it in my crib, it is costly so it is once in a while thing. you can find it in any liquer store cheesy last time i drank it was on christmas day grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 31, 2009
*Hauwa*:

you can't find irish cream in bars, i don't go to bar too, maybe someday i will step in there to see what it looks like. i relax with it in my crib, it is costly so it is once in a while thing. you can find it in any liquer store cheesy last time i drank it was on christmas day grin
ehrrrm, maybe I should start with soda first.
I barely drink soda.
When I get used to the gassy and pepperish taste, then I'd try liquor tongue grin

Actually, I tasted beer b4. It was an accident.
My S-dad had it in the fridge, me, I thought it was Malta.
So I drank am. The thing tastes so nassssttty
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by DeReloaded: 1:52am On Mar 31, 2009
we cherish our flat screen Tvs

Were omuti.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2009
DeReloaded:

we cherish our flat screen Tvs

Were omuti.

cheesy cheesy D you are a case!
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 2:00am On Mar 31, 2009
lol Karma grin
drink and break the tv and put the house on fire sef,

a lady from Kenya had irish cream during our girl night out (at her home), since then i just fell in love with it smiley. the creamy taste is  kiss
no be poor girl like me kind of drink sef.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 31, 2009
Hauwa,
How much did you buy the last one?

Is it that expensive?
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2009
careful with soda Ebony. i like my water or ginger ale (for inu problem) cheesy
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by mccloud224(m): 2:03am On Mar 31, 2009
Our black culture dictates a woman carry herself respectably in public.Trust me, there is no sight more shameful than a drunk lady in public but that doesn't mean ladies dont drink.They do it "codely".At the club, i order my red label and buy my lady a bottle of baileys.If she no fit finish am, fridge dey house.At home, we drink together behind closed doors, get extra extra tipsy and do all the nasties (if you know what i mean).
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 2:04am On Mar 31, 2009
ah, o fe tu ashiri mi ni cheesy grin it was a gift. see i said christmas time you for know now say no be my money  grin

anyway i think it is less than 25 bucks. i saw a small size bottle online for like abt 14 bucks
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by osisi2(f): 2:04am On Mar 31, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ poster,

I don't know about Dublin, dear you need to come to Dallas and see the Nigerian women drinking more than the men, some of  they greedy ones will even hide the drinks in their wrapper to take home.

ogidi women maybe
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 2:05am On Mar 31, 2009
mccloud, that's why we drink for inside house or for kitchen grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 31, 2009
lmao!!

This girl is not serious.

And I thought it was around 50 bucks. tongue

Who dey give you that kain gift sef. Slap up upside the head for me grin grin

mccloud224:

Our black culture dictates a woman carry herself respectably in public.Trust me, there is no sight more shameful than a drunk lady in public but that doesn't mean ladies dont drink.They do it "codely".At the club, i order my red label and buy my lady a bottle of baileys.If she no fit finish am, fridge dey house.At home, we drink together behind closed doors, get extra extra tipsy and do all the nasties (if you know what i mean).
Scene is not in Nigeria.
So stop with the respect in society crap tongue
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by osisi2(f): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2009
*Hauwa*:

mccloud, that's why we drink for inside house or for kitchen grin

this girl you're suprising me o
you smoke Igbo, lipsrsealed
now you drink a carton of beer in your bedroom grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin "
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by mccloud224(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2009
@Ebony silky cotton mouth

The topic is about NIGERIAN women.You can focus on those "abroad".I'm speaking in general coz those that left the shores of Nigeria still have home upbringing in them.I also used my lady as an example

Read well before you type abeg.Abi you don drink?
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by DeReloaded: 2:13am On Mar 31, 2009
osisi, apparently that's what they are teaching her in the army

Hauwa, how big is your gut? Filled with egusi and irish cream.

Alajeku tongue
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2009
mccloud224:

@Ebony silky cotton mouth

The topic is about NIGERIAN women.You can focus on those "abroad".I'm speaking in general coz those that left the shores of Nigeria still have home upbringing in them.I also used my lady as an example

Read well before you type abeg.Abi you don drink?
Ehrrrm Eherrrrm, am I drunk?

Possibly, must be drunk to be replying your post.

Now, ask your question without the insult you posted. For once, you men should try to act like you were taught how to reply women. *whispers* It's called being a gentleman, try it.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by mccloud224(m): 2:20am On Mar 31, 2009
Really?

You could have told me you were "concentrating" on women abroad without putting in the "crap" word.It's called being a lady.It's called manners.Ring a bell?Something mom taught you?
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by DeReloaded: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2009
Abeg take your useless fight else where

All these gays come out at nght arguing with girls

Are you tying a wrapper while you're at it?

Be a man and let it go.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by DeReloaded: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2009
Alagolo you better not reply else I will break your neck.
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 31, 2009
Damn! I had to erase my reply grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: OgidiBoy on Today at 01:39:46 AM
@ poster,

I don't know about Dublin, dear you need to come to Dallas and see the Nigerian women drinking more than the men, some of they greedy ones will even hide the drinks in their wrapper to take home.

ogidi women maybe

jealousy, jealousy jealousyyyyyy
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 2:33am On Mar 31, 2009
osisi grin grin
Re: How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? by Hauwa1: 2:35am On Mar 31, 2009
Dereloaded, joko si be dey wait for Okra soup with bread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Kings And Queens Of Europe Before Trans Atlantic Slave Trade ( Images) / Origin Of Ikwerre Denial Of Igbo Root! (A Political View) / The Deadly Cannon That Paved The Way For British Invasion Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.