Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (65555 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by omoolope2019(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ha. Rotimi Amaechi lo ye ke fi se..ops just saying ma mind sadcheesysad
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by omoolope2019(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ha. Rotimi Amaechi lo ye ke fi se..ops just saying ma mind sadsad
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by omoolope2019(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ha. Rotimi Amaechi lo ye ke fi se..ops just saying ma mind sad
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by alidonmk(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toh Arna in kunji haushi ku ciji kasa. Tayi jini, U just forget wen northerners are fully merginalise under GEJ administration and now u start making mouth that all appointment are northerners!
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Collins87: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Appears old.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by olajorn(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
twoMcfemad:
What is it with his nose...?

PMB, I campaigned and voted for you, I supported you before, during and after elections.

But I'm beginning to feel disappointed with your appointments, they are tribal and not fair.

This is not just too good for a country like Nigeria notwithstanding their competencies

Congrats to them, anyways.
me I don know say,i don enter 1 chance...I didnt regret cos jonah was voted out,but d glaring tribalism if Buhari
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by vega84(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Amaechi wetin de happen nah, campaign manager dey no go giv u something. Ewu oha
#vegatalks
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Blizzy9ja: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
PassingShot:

The good and bad thing with Buhari is that he's hardly moved by what people say around him.

Who would have thought that with all the noise about marginalization from SE/SS, he would come up with this shocker?

I am extremely disappointed but his performance will not be judged by the region and ethnicity of his appointees but performance. Let's just hope they deliver.
Hypocrisy at its peak... In a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria, I find it realy hard to believe all the qualified people are from just one particular ethnic group
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by henryuzor(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
modath:
I do not care if he is the best thing after sliced bread.. that post is for Ogbonnaya Onu!!

Cant believe I'm saying this but where were the so called "clean & incorruptible appointees" when the Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige, Jagaban et al were laying it all on the line for PMB to clinch that post...

OMG, some people are gonna so drag meeeeeeee!!!

This hurts... undecided embarassed
Dont be naive please...laying it all on the line my foot....there are ways they can be compensated without occupying sensitive positions and meanwhile if this administration fails,nobody will blame them,the blame will rest squarely on PMB...so please allow him surround himself with those he is comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
mildflame:

You have a lot 2learn

Lol..... This is a field i am very familiar with my friend and i maintain if thats all he has got there are better guys out there, even younger. Integrity has to be the reason, as for versatility, theres nothing terribly spectacular with what i have read.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by DelGardo: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Sai Buhari! Change is here.

Don't look back, don't slow down, don't stop!

Were it under Jonathan or Obasanjo the appointees would be charlatans like Jerry Gana, Theodore Orji, one nominee from Tony Anenih, another one from Tompolo and Ateke Tom. And the show goes on...

This is fresh the approach we voted for. My message to supporters of progress is : Always remember where we were coming from, Where we wish to go and the Fresh approach that must be taken. Never lose sight of that, regardless of the distractions.

Pius Anyim was SGF for many years yet Nkalagu Cement Company did not receive any attention. It was overlooked by Dangote and Ebonyi people refused to allow Ibeto take over - an Igbo man! What did Anyim do? Nothing. You come here an tell me about appointment of Igbo people. Rapu okwu.

Some are looking for appointments while others are out to get a decent meal. I just want a good life. If a Somali has what it takes please make him the president kpakpaa.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by a2personal2013: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2015

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by DTaj: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
omojoshy:
It's no longer a News that PMB belong to 'Somebody'

Baba belong to the Hausa/Fulani. What an IRONY!

Let's be objective here...This SGF, David Babachir Lawal is a Christian (a Pastor) from the North-East. Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff is Kanuri from Borno state, the new Immigration Chief, Martins Kure is Christian from Adamawa state...These people are not Hausa Fulani! The Chief of Army Staff, the National Security Adviser are from the North East. They are not Hausa Fulani o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.