Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (786864 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
happney65:

My Oga..I see you..The Gender "F" does not pass you by..How my "witch" cos that is what I call her now..Una still dey yarn?Keep up the good work bro..2016 is our year my broda..
Your witch can wait to test the microphone like TerryG
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Natalia1987:
Thank you so much Stodid,fizzile and Deetus.You guys been so helpful.
It's okay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

Your witch can wait to test the microphone like TerryG

Henhen..Thats good..Give her the damm microphone..But I don't she go put am for mouth ohh..She dey conservative small... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Natalia1987:
That was a typo error Mr!!By the way I was driving while typing..Is that how you welcome a newbie?

Accident waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bayocanny: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
warriboy21:
So nobody de Miami for dis big nairaland
cc: stewe

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by exxy(m): 4:31am On Jan 29, 2016
omoh, personal statement just dey hard me to write, who get idea for computer science personal statement. abeg help me out !!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by virginice: 4:51am On Jan 29, 2016
justwise:

Accident waiting to happen.
My thoughts...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 29, 2016
warriboy21:
So nobody de Miami for dis big nairaland

I'm from Miami.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by exxy(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Can someone list some of the benefits of going to a conference.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2016
I found out a school without application fee for Graduate study.but u must pass your GRE and Toefl exams well o. I mean get high very high score your admission sure die. Check out the school VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY,NASHVILLE TN.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Meg17(f): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Walspring:

I believe before Passport office click submit to issue your passport are you not ask to check if your names were spell correctly or not

Lemme assume you didn't look very well and it was later you discovered the error

Using affidavit might work and might not work 50/50 but who knows if the VO won't see the error during your interview

The first passport I did had the error, we did it collectively as a family and it was taken to the embassy immediately so I didn't get to see it till a day to travel. It was while renewing I told them to change the name and i was told it can only be done at their HQ
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
LagosNIV:

I'm from Miami.
obob c dis guyman don de yan pidgin o...nice smiley

i guess u should be in naija now for work.... was jus looking for where to stay for 3days... thanks anyways smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Natalia1987:
That was a typo error Mr!!By the way I was driving while typing..Is that how you welcome a newbie?

Driving while typing?! And you are still bold to say this? I'm sorry, that was bad. sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jaybiz007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sup fam? I really need template(s) for personal statement - masters scholarship. Preferably engineering inclined.
Thanks.
Cc: stolid, walspring, justwise, deetus, LagosNIV
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bebedlolo: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Can someone please help me with a contact at unilag records office for my transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by phatrat: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Natalia1987:
Am new on bs iraland and just signed up now cause my bestie just told me this is where I can get results..I have a Bachelors degree in Economics from the University of Abia State in Uturu,my CGPA is 3.15.I also have a Masters Degree in Economics from the University of Lagos and my result is 3.17. I intend to pursue a doctorate degree(PHD)in Economics in the United States. Can someone PLEASE guild me through on how to go about it. I hear one may write exams,please I want to be guided so I don't make mistakes.God bless y'all.
Natalie get at me by email... can help you secure admission with a private college no application fee or exams of any . plus it you athletic can aswel get sport scholarship.. cost nothing... fxck with me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by twibs: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
phatrat:

Natalie get at me by email... can help you secure admission with a private college no application fee or exams of any . plus it you athletic can aswel get sport scholarship.. cost nothing... fxck with me
hehehe........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
jaybiz007:
Sup fam? I really need template(s) for personal statement - masters scholarship. Preferably engineering inclined.
Thanks.

Lots of templates on Google, bro. Just Google search "Engineering Statement of purpose PDF"

But try to do a complete overhaul
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by virginice: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
bebedlolo:
Can someone please help me with a contact at unilag records office for my transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bayocanny: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
exxy:
omoh, personal statement just dey hard me to write, who get idea for computer science personal statement. abeg help me out !!
Studential.com will do the magic
You will see a course by course personal statement, ranging from science to humanities study all u need to do is to look for the one that suit you

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bayocanny: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
jaybiz007:
Thanks.
Check Essayforum.com
There are alot of personal statement there either for scholarship or any other things u wanna use it for

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bayocanny: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
virginice:
cc: profojah

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by exxy(m): 2:20am On Jan 30, 2016
bayocanny:

Studential.com will do the magic
You will see a course by course personal statement, ranging from science to humanities study all u need to do is to look for the one that suit you
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by oghenegano: 6:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, Please i advice on how to follow this. I got admission in fall 2014 and i was denied of VISA, so i didnt re-apply again till now. By August., it will 2 yrs i applied to the sch. What process can i follow so that i can get another admission letter and I20.

Please some should advice me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
oghenegano:
Hello Nairalanders, Please i advice on how to follow this. I got admission in fall 2014 and i was denied of VISA, so i didnt re-apply again till now. By August., it will 2 yrs i applied to the sch. What process can i follow so that i can get another admission letter and I20.

Please some should advice me.
Contact the school via email. They should be able to guide you. Perhaps if you had requested to defer, you may be asked to start a new application or asked few details about the last admission they offered you like student ID...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by asadiaboymma: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Hello Everyone! Please I need your help on schools that give funding for Spring admission. I'm a chemical engineering graduate. And I intend to apply for masters or direct PHD in the same field. Direct PHD because of funding . Please need some schools u feel can offer funding for spring 2017

Gpa=3.21/4

GRE=yet to take

The funding for spring is my major concern. Please guys help me.
TIA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by oghenegano: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=MrMann1 post=42455540]
Contact the school via email. They should be able to guide you. Perhaps if you had requested to defer, you may be asked to start a new application or asked few details about the last admission they offered you like student ID...[/quote

I still have my student ID but my fear is hope they wont ask me to pay another deposit..]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2016
asadiaboymma:
Hello Everyone! Please I need your help on schools that give funding for Spring admission. I'm a chemical engineering graduate. And I intend to apply for masters or direct PHD in the same field. Direct PHD because of funding . Please need some schools u feel can offer funding for spring 2017

Gpa=3.21/4

GRE=yet to take

The funding for spring is my major concern. Please guys help me.
TIA

You're not a serious person.

Having gone through your posts, only you had a GRE score of 296, then 322, and now you haven't written it. Why the information you've been providing us with have been discordant, I don't know.

You also studied Civil Engineering, and would want to major in Pet. And now you are shockingly a graduate Chemical Engineering and want to go for a Masters degree or direct PhD, with the same GPA as your Civil Engineering degree - 3.21/4.

Are you sure you aren't an agent like this? What's the full meaning of the "TIA" you ended your post with? Are you sure it's not "T____ I_____ Agency"

Do me a favour please!!! Gerrarahere! Gerrrarahere mhen sh1t!

In Yoruba, Koshidanu!

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=oghenegano post=42456991][/quote]
You will be likely asked to pay new application fee, since it is over a year now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
bayocanny:

cc: profojah
Bayu.. This one wey you dey appear for here nowadays eehn!. 2016 go plum be that o oga mi. How your side?. Make I even gist u sef when you are free on the other side..

Mystiqme... How far bro!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by SolidFellow: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
bebedlolo:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hi guys. Please can anyone estimate the equivalent of a 4.35/5.00CGPA to a 4.0 scale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.