Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (784828 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fortissimo:
Congrats emadapoet, holudarey don gist me about u. The kind funding u get no be here at all o. Nice one.
How is preparation coming up? Were you able to get cheap ticket?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
congrats emadapoet
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
slimmy2005:
How is preparation coming up? Were you able to get cheap ticket?

Bro I'm still scouting for a cheap lag to dallas return ticket. The cheapest I've seen so far is 330k. Will keep checking till end of may then pull the trigger.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emadapoet:
GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! VISA APPROVED today at US Consulate, Lagos.
To all dem gurus and bosses wey dey help us for this thread, your boy is loyal and I am saying thank you.
I am really in a happy mood so I am sharing a very long epistle (my interview gan gan was short). IT’S MY TESTIMONY, PLS BEAR WITH ME.
Left Abeokuta for Lagos at about 5:46am for the 11am appointment. Got to the Consulate at about 9:35am and was immediately welcomed by an agent who started lecturing me on the procedure and the ‘new formalities’. Well, he also offered to help me keep my stuffs with a little change so I followed him to his shop. He then said I need a coloured copy of my passport data page and he will do it for 1k, then I cannot go in with the passport ID I brought as I have already used it for my application. The consular will need a more recent picture different from the one I used for my DS-160 and that will go for another 1k5. I knew they were 41tens but I still called my boss, Emmy @Holudarey01, to confirm.
I tried to calm my nerves in his shop and I left to join the queue at about 10:30am.
We passed through the normal verification and clearance and we got to a room where the male folks had to off their belts. I no too get big body like that but I thank God sey I don chop some food and my trousers don balance for my waist or I for they hol my trousers with my hands. So guys abeg wear trousers wey balance for your waist o.
AND THEN we got to the hall. Did my biometrics and the woman wished me good luck which I claimed with a big thank you.
The first thing I did was to fine tune my hearing to the voice of the VOs, to determine my ‘hearing proficiency’ and how I would need to adjust when I move close.
I then I noticed that the hall is a visa denial hall, they just dey share that blue paper like sey dem dey invite people for programme. I was very scared and practically SHAKING. I could not really pin point any nice VO. As a matter of fact, I used about 20 minutes in the hall and I could only count about 6 people that were given.
And then it got to my turn, while I was waiting for the VO to finish up with another applicant, I was checking my head for a bible verse but I sha finally laid hold on Ex 4:12 – Now go therefore, and I will be with thy mouth and teach you what thou shalt say.
Na like this the yearn go;
Me: Good morning sir
Not sure he answered.
I passed my passport, I-20 and Sevis receipt to him immediately.
VO: Place your right four fingers on the scanner
Me: I did
VO: Typed a while and checked my I-20( I-20 has been folded into two so he was still perusing the upper part.)
Why did you wanna school at the University of Minnessota?
Me: Well, It’s one of the top schools in US and ranks 16th in Plant Science according to usnews.com. The Department offers courses in Plant Biotechnology with is in line with my long term goals and on top of that, I am very convinced that the Professors are well experienced and they will do a great job to equip me with the necessary skills I need to succeed when I return to Nigeria to work for an Agricultural research institute. (at this point, I don dey gather small small confidence)
VO: Do you have any family in US?
Me: No sir, No sir.
VO: Typed for a while and then flipped to the second part of my I-20
I can see you got an Assistantship, what are you gonna do to keep it?
Me: Well, I must be committed to work for about 20 hours per week, maintain my status as a full time student and also have a CGPA that is not less than 3.0 out of 4.0 ( The guy just dey nod)
VO: OK, what are you gonna be doing? ( I no understand am, so I said sir with my ear titled to the window)
He repeated and said, Your assistantship, what will you be doing?
Me: Oh! I will be working with Dr Rex Bernado in Plant breeding and Molecular Genetics and together we will be developing new varieties of corn (he turned away and started typing again, I continued) that are better adapted to wide range of environmental stress and also high yielding.
Na so the guy just dey type o, paused for a while and put my I-20 in my passport and then continued typing. Na so I dey look am, for my mind i be like guy no just try am! Fear griped me o. I just know sey i no dey collect your blue paper. I sha dey try say some prayers.
VO: When he finished typing, He removed my I-20 from my passport and said YOUR VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED and it would be ready for collection on Friday.
Come see correct smile on my face.
He did his POE lecture but he don forget wen I gast enter US so he asked his colleague. Told me and then passed me my I-20
Me: Thank you sir.
I left the Consulate at about 11:30am

Two babes I met outside were denied, one said its her second time and she will go to Abuja for the 3rd one, na so i dey advertise Nairaland o. Anoda guy in the car to abk also recognised me and we chatted, he was also denied and its so pathetic that he’s supposed to resume next week.
I give God the ALL the glory, his faithfulness is ever true, always on the safer side when you have him as a friend. Many thanks to my big boss @Holudare01 for always referring me to NL to check out this thread, this boss single-handedly sent my about 15 study materials for GRE preparation, sent me the transcript of all approved visas in part 7, (i jark that stuff o, I jark am die) always ready to put me tru wen I’m confused about anything. Boss, God bless you, I am trusting God that you will also share your testimony soon.

All of una wey still dey wait for your interview, there is a GOD, HE helped me today, He will help you too. All the best.

BTW Agric folks no dey this thread ni? na so so chemistry, Engnring, biosciences, geology, MBA, MPH, I.T and so on full here.

And if you dey Abk, come make we celebrate o.

congrats bro.
your head is very valid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fortissimo:

Bro I'm still scouting for a cheap lag to dallas return ticket. The cheapest I've seen so far is 330k. Will keep checking till end of may then pull the trigger.
Why do you need a return ticket? When do you intend to fly or return?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lazywriter: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hello house, trust you all are good. I need help/assistance on two things.

I got an admit since February, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.

1) I was sent a mail yesterday to choose a concentration for my course, and back it up with an essay. I have a long history in IT and Assurance but I want to branch out. So I will be taking the Supply Chain Management Concentration. Now the help I need is points on why supply chain.

2) I have scheduled my VISA interview for May. Any tips? (I have read extensively a lot on this thread and I think my problem is anxiousness to get it over it)

Thanks, I appreciate in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
slimmy2005:
Why do you need a return ticket? When do you intend to fly or return?

It's because of PTA that I need return. I intend flying out anytime from July 31 to August 6.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fortissimo:

It's because of PTA that I need return. I intend flying out anytime from July 31 to August 6.
But F1 don't need return. Well I get you now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lazywriter: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emadapoet:
GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! VISA APPROVED today at US Consulate, Lagos.
To all dem gurus and bosses wey dey help us for this thread, your boy is loyal and I am saying thank you.
I am really in a happy mood so I am sharing a very long epistle (my interview gan gan was short). IT’S MY TESTIMONY, PLS BEAR WITH ME.
Left Abeokuta for Lagos at about 5:46am for the 11am appointment. Got to the Consulate at about 9:35am and was immediately welcomed by an agent who started lecturing me on the procedure and the ‘new formalities’. Well, he also offered to help me keep my stuffs with a little change so I followed him to his shop. He then said I need a coloured copy of my passport data page and he will do it for 1k, then I cannot go in with the passport ID I brought as I have already used it for my application. The consular will need a more recent picture different from the one I used for my DS-160 and that will go for another 1k5. I knew they were 41tens but I still called my boss, Emmy @Holudarey01, to confirm.
I tried to calm my nerves in his shop and I left to join the queue at about 10:30am.
We passed through the normal verification and clearance and we got to a room where the male folks had to off their belts. I no too get big body like that but I thank God sey I don chop some food and my trousers don balance for my waist or I for they hol my trousers with my hands. So guys abeg wear trousers wey balance for your waist o.
AND THEN we got to the hall. Did my biometrics and the woman wished me good luck which I claimed with a big thank you.
The first thing I did was to fine tune my hearing to the voice of the VOs, to determine my ‘hearing proficiency’ and how I would need to adjust when I move close.
I then I noticed that the hall is a visa denial hall, they just dey share that blue paper like sey dem dey invite people for programme. I was very scared and practically SHAKING. I could not really pin point any nice VO. As a matter of fact, I used about 20 minutes in the hall and I could only count about 6 people that were given.
And then it got to my turn, while I was waiting for the VO to finish up with another applicant, I was checking my head for a bible verse but I sha finally laid hold on Ex 4:12 – Now go therefore, and I will be with thy mouth and teach you what thou shalt say.
Na like this the yearn go;
Me: Good morning sir
Not sure he answered.
I passed my passport, I-20 and Sevis receipt to him immediately.
VO: Place your right four fingers on the scanner
Me: I did
VO: Typed a while and checked my I-20( I-20 has been folded into two so he was still perusing the upper part.)
Why did you wanna school at the University of Minnessota?
Me: Well, It’s one of the top schools in US and ranks 16th in Plant Science according to usnews.com. The Department offers courses in Plant Biotechnology with is in line with my long term goals and on top of that, I am very convinced that the Professors are well experienced and they will do a great job to equip me with the necessary skills I need to succeed when I return to Nigeria to work for an Agricultural research institute. (at this point, I don dey gather small small confidence)
VO: Do you have any family in US?
Me: No sir, No sir.
VO: Typed for a while and then flipped to the second part of my I-20
I can see you got an Assistantship, what are you gonna do to keep it?
Me: Well, I must be committed to work for about 20 hours per week, maintain my status as a full time student and also have a CGPA that is not less than 3.0 out of 4.0 ( The guy just dey nod)
VO: OK, what are you gonna be doing? ( I no understand am, so I said sir with my ear titled to the window)
He repeated and said, Your assistantship, what will you be doing?
Me: Oh! I will be working with Dr Rex Bernado in Plant breeding and Molecular Genetics and together we will be developing new varieties of corn (he turned away and started typing again, I continued) that are better adapted to wide range of environmental stress and also high yielding.
Na so the guy just dey type o, paused for a while and put my I-20 in my passport and then continued typing. Na so I dey look am, for my mind i be like guy no just try am! Fear griped me o. I just know sey i no dey collect your blue paper. I sha dey try say some prayers.
VO: When he finished typing, He removed my I-20 from my passport and said YOUR VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED and it would be ready for collection on Friday.
Come see correct smile on my face.
He did his POE lecture but he don forget wen I gast enter US so he asked his colleague. Told me and then passed me my I-20
Me: Thank you sir.
I left the Consulate at about 11:30am

Two babes I met outside were denied, one said its her second time and she will go to Abuja for the 3rd one, na so i dey advertise Nairaland o. Anoda guy in the car to abk also recognised me and we chatted, he was also denied and its so pathetic that he’s supposed to resume next week.
I give God the ALL the glory, his faithfulness is ever true, always on the safer side when you have him as a friend. Many thanks to my big boss @Holudare01 for always referring me to NL to check out this thread, this boss single-handedly sent my about 15 study materials for GRE preparation, sent me the transcript of all approved visas in part 7, (i jark that stuff o, I jark am die) always ready to put me tru wen I’m confused about anything. Boss, God bless you, I am trusting God that you will also share your testimony soon.

All of una wey still dey wait for your interview, there is a GOD, HE helped me today, He will help you too. All the best.

BTW Agric folks no dey this thread ni? na so so chemistry, Engnring, biosciences, geology, MBA, MPH, I.T and so on full here.

And if you dey Abk, come make we celebrate o.

Your responses were quite articulate and you hit every nail on the head. This is a complete 100

My interview is coming up next week, mind if I send you a PM?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
slimmy2005:
But F1 don't need return. Well I get you now.

That's what I told them at the banks. But they're adamant.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
lazywriter:
Hello house, trust you all are good. I need help/assistance on two things.

I got an admit since February, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.

1) I was sent a mail yesterday to choose a concentration for my course, and back it up with an essay. I have a long history in IT and Assurance but I want to branch out. So I will be taking the Supply Chain Management Concentration. Now the help I need is points on why supply chain.

2) I have scheduled my VISA interview for May. Any tips? (I have read extensively a lot on this thread and I think my problem is anxiousness to get it over it)

Thanks, I appreciate in advance.
check this out http://essaysmith.com/index.php/sample-statement-of-purpose/101
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fortissimo:

Just try to get some dollars. It would help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lazywriter: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please who's gat the interview transcript file from part 7..... Kindly help send to msdos4u01@yahoo.com
Thanks

@Steve u gat mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
That was how I got a generic rejection from University of Rhode island chemistry PhD.
I saw it coming cos I was wait listed for 3 months.
You know what pained me, that $65. My December allawee. chai. On top that they misspelled my name.

1 admit
1 reject
2 waiting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by rydow(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yesterday was the Day,

Sorry for late transcript, It was a long celebration and I don't want to come and Tabbon.

I was only favoured yesterday, No be by my fluency, Vocal voice, Confidence but Allah's will.

11am was the time, Miss my way to the embassy. I alight at TBS instead of CMS but thank God to the few but nice Lagoosians. grin

As I enter the big car park, boys don dey hail me, I hail dem back as I knew it was all a scam.

I scrolled in for the Normal , kept my phone with a nice, humble, patient and friendly Police lady at the entrance.

went through the normal screening, But as I checked in into the AC room where I was to be screened and pull out my belt, nah so I discover say my white cloth has been stained and its really very obvious, I was like which kinda witch follow me enter here, then I remembered it was the rush hour push to access the BRT at Oshodi. I started contemplating maybe I should Turn-in my shirt or leave it the way it was, but the truth is my heart was pondering very high and I almost **No,I lost the confidence in myself immediately,

Az I enter the chilling consular room, nobody ever said it to me on NL that it was a standing interview grin. I swear thought I will sit and pose fr the consular ni oooo.

I was just hearing several conversations with VO, Approvals and denial OMG! was Voice disappeared. As it was my turn for the SEVIS fee confirmation and thumb printing, I proceed to the lady and behold, My voice is Gone. She asked why I didn't sign my I20 and I was just dump. was trying to say I didn't check but I discovered that the word wasn't coming out but thank God she understand. She just say, U cant read and undertsnad simple English. Keep ur fingers on the XXXXX and thumbprint.

I thought that was the end until she direct me to join another queue. that was wen I started sighting sevral VOs, I just don't want a guy cos of my shirt status and my voice but I wanna break the jinx about my voice, so I started asking people on the queue inside the embassy for Pen, And behold I got my voice back because everyone I asked Don't av a pen. so I kept asking until I got a guy behind me who said it doesn't matter.

The LAdy VO (13) yesterday denied the guy ahead of me and I just shake my head.

when it was my turn.

the following happened.

VO: Good Morning

ME: (Broad Amugbo Voice) Good Morning and How are You today'.

She no answer oooooo.

VO: Passport please.

Passed her the Paali and I20 inside

VO: (She typed and Typed ) why do you wanna study Computer and Information Science in the US.

ME: The future of human race is Computer, (She nods) Every Organisation and Parastatal in the world today uses computer, I want to engage myself to prepare my country for the future (She nods twice again) And according to Barrack Obama in 2015 he said American is an Intellectual super power ( SHe come dey nod like Agama, I said it on a Low key**Allah is in action), American is the first country to land a man in the space. America is the home of Google, Yahoo and others. (She nooded and attempt to keep me short) so I paused there.

VO: When do you graduate from the high school

Me: 2008< ( I didn't allow her ask any question**I followed Up sharp sharp to remain in charge of the interview) I proceeded to The XXXX POkytechnic to study Mechanical engineering, Then in 2012 I secure an industrial trianin bla bla bla with a multinational she knows and noded again, then due to my Positive recommendations to the Human resources from my manager I was confirmed as a full staff. and that is where I work till date.

VO: who will pay for your Ticket

Me: My father, The CEO of JEKO-JEKO condtruction company.

OK, you will get your passport on Thursday, U will need your I20 at the port of entry bla bla bla.

and that was all.

all account statement and other document was not even requested for by the VO.

I just dey jump Up and down cos it was my first experience. I dash the female police 1k as I no even reason am at all at all.

Learning and Oppourtunity Areas:

1, I studied from Part 1 to Part 8, Yes I did, I scroll through but relevant and ireleveant pages . Yes I really learned here.

2, I work as a full time staff with a multinational so I no get time, but I employed a trustworthy agent. 200k, 50% brfore Visa and 50% after.

He provide all documents except the SEVIS Fee and appointment fee. ANd he makes sure all file are filled correctly by yourself, he doesn't gues or act on ur behalf cos the interview it within u and consular

3, whatever my agent says I come here to confirm before I act, and someone will av face the challenge before here. so I always ensure I am on the safer side. There was a day I ask him a question and he question if I have tried another agent but I smiled and within me I pray for the faithful NLdas.

4. Be focus for the 3to 5 mins interview. Don't panic cos they only wanna feel ur confidence and not pomposity or pride. The guy beside me was denied and I guess it was because he was forming one OYINBO accent. Bros abeg we be Nigger . speak Nigger Oyinbo.

5. Aadeyi, wanna help out with my SEVIS though we met on NL but thanks all d way as I belief u understand what happened.

6, Justwise Thanks for creating this thread.

7, NLdas please lets keep sharing this info to keep this page active and alive.

Alliahmdulilahi and thanks to u all once again.

Lincoln here I comes.

Travel sales.

I av a Camry tiny light for just 500k, buz me on 08137981576,

thanks again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lionlee216(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Holudarey01:
That was how I got a generic rejection from University of Rhode island chemistry PhD.
I saw it coming cos I was wait listed for 3 months.
You know what pained me, that $65. My December allawee. chai. On top that they misspelled my name.

1 admit
1 reject
2 waiting

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lionlee216(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fortissimo:

which bank?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Emadapoet: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fortissimo:
Congrats emadapoet, holudarey don gist me about u. The kind funding u get no be here at all o. Nice one.

You be my boss now, your interview transcript na motivation. All the best in Mississippi sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
rydow:
Yesterday was the Day,

Sorry for late transcript, It was a long celebration and I don't want to come and Tabbon.

I was only favoured yesterday, No be by my fluency, Vocal voice, Confidence but Allah's will.

11am was the time, Miss my way to the embassy. I alight at TBS instead of CMS but thank God to the few but nice Lagoosians. grin

As I enter the big car park, boys don dey hail me, I hail dem back as I knew it was all a scam.

I scrolled in for the Normal , kept my phone with a nice, humble, patient and friendly Police lady at the entrance.

went through the normal screening, But as I checked in into the AC room where I was to be screened and pull out my belt, nah so I discover say my white cloth has been stained and its really very obvious, I was like which kinda witch follow me enter here, then I remembered it was the rush hour push to access the BRT at Oshodi. I started contemplating maybe I should Turn-in my shirt or leave it the way it was, but the truth is my heart was pondering very high and I almost **No,I lost the confidence in myself immediately,

Az I enter the chilling consular room, nobody ever said it to me on NL that it was a standing interview grin. I swear thought I will sit and pose fr the consular ni oooo.

I was just hearing several conversations with VO, Approvals and denial OMG! was Voice disappeared. As it was my turn for the SEVIS fee confirmation and thumb printing, I proceed to the lady and behold, My voice is Gone. She asked why I didn't sign my I20 and I was just dump. was trying to say I didn't check but I discovered that the word wasn't coming out but thank God she understand. She just say, U cant read and undertsnad simple English. Keep ur fingers on the XXXXX and thumbprint.

I thought that was the end until she direct me to join another queue. that was wen I started sighting sevral VOs, I just don't want a guy cos of my shirt status and my voice but I wanna break the jinx about my voice, so I started asking people on the queue inside the embassy for Pen, And behold I got my voice back because everyone I asked Don't av a pen. so I kept asking until I got a guy behind me who said it doesn't matter.

The LAdy VO (13) yesterday denied the guy ahead of me and I just shake my head.

when it was my turn.

the following happened.

VO: Good Morning

ME: (Broad Amugbo Voice) Good Morning and How are You today'.

She no answer oooooo.

VO: Passport please.

Passed her the Paali and I20 inside

VO: (She typed and Typed ) why do you wanna study Computer and Information Science in the US.

ME: The future of human race is Computer, (She nods) Every Organisation and Parastatal in the world today uses computer, I want to engage myself to prepare my country for the future (She nods twice again) And according to Barrack Obama in 2015 he said American is an Intellectual super power ( SHe come dey nod like Agama, I said it on a Low key**Allah is in action), American is the first country to land a man in the space. America is the home of Google, Yahoo and others. (She nooded and attempt to keep me short) so I paused there.

VO: When do you graduate from the high school

Me: 2008< ( I didn't allow her ask any question**I followed Up sharp sharp to remain in charge of the interview) I proceeded to The XXXX POkytechnic to study Mechanical engineering, Then in 2012 I secure an industrial trianin bla bla bla with a multinational she knows and noded again, then due to my Positive recommendations to the Human resources from my manager I was confirmed as a full staff. and that is where I work till date.

VO: who will pay for your Ticket

Me: My father, The CEO of JEKO-JEKO condtruction company.

OK, you will get your passport on Thursday, U will need your I20 at the port of entry bla bla bla.

and that was all.

all account statement and other document was not even requested for by the VO.

I just dey jump Up and down cos it was my first experience. I dash the female police 1k as I no even reason am at all at all.

Learning and Oppourtunity Areas:

1, I studied from Part 1 to Part 8, Yes I did, I scroll through but relevant and ireleveant pages . Yes I really learned here.

2, I work as a full time staff with a multinational so I no get time, but I employed a trustworthy agent. 200k, 50% brfore Visa and 50% after.

He provide all documents except the SEVIS Fee and appointment fee. ANd he makes sure all file are filled correctly by yourself, he doesn't gues or act on ur behalf cos the interview it within u and consular

3, whatever my agent says I come here to confirm before I act, and someone will av face the challenge before here. so I always ensure I am on the safer side. There was a day I ask him a question and he question if I have tried another agent but I smiled and within me I pray for the faithful NLdas.

4. Be focus for the 3to 5 mins interview. Don't panic cos they only wanna feel ur confidence and not pomposity or pride. The guy beside me was denied and I guess it was because he was forming one OYINBO accent. Bros abeg we be Nigger . speak Nigger Oyinbo.

5. Aadeyi, wanna help out with my SEVIS though we met on NL but thanks all d way as I belief u understand what happened.

6, Justwise Thanks for creating this thread.

7, NLdas please lets keep sharing this info to keep this page active and alive.

Alliahmdulilahi and thanks to u all once again.

Lincoln here I comes.

Travel sales.

I av a Camry tiny light for just 500k, buz me on 08137981576,

thanks again

come and sow into my life
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
lionlee216:
grin
I no touch that allawee o. ontop all the garri wey I chop in January

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Emadapoet: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
lazywriter:

Your responses were quite articulate and you hit every nail on the head. This is a complete 100

My interview is coming up next week, mind if I send you a PM?

Thanks o Chairman, But I no too sabi the PM stuff o, yhu fit shoot me mail sha- eadeyemo2[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by drOdu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Holudarey01:

baba o.
your head is very valid.
wish you all the best with visa and assistantship

Pls I have been looking to get assistantship at the University of Alabama school of public health, before I travel. Advice is that I should not be direct in my letters to this profs. about it and show genuine interest which I have done,Yet I never get response... Any advice, Boys wan dey panick oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Emadapoet: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
aadeyi:
Please who's gat the interview transcript file from part 7..... Kindly help send to msdos4u01@yahoo.com
Thanks

@Steve u gat mail

Check your mail boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
aadeyi:
Thanks

@Steve u gat mail
didnt see your PM broda,try sending again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Ugoebuka47: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please I need help on the interview stuff at the embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
drOdu:

Pls I have been looking to get assistantship at the University of Alabama school of public health, before I travel. Advice is that I should not be direct in my letters to this profs. about it and show genuine interest which I have done,Yet I never get response... Any advice, Boys wan dey panick oooo

na assistantship you call like that?
what's the dept saying?
As profs no reply, that would be hard o.
Are you depending on funding or you be OBO? make u no go dey stranded for Yankee o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ugoebuka47:
Please I need help,I applied For early childhood education in East Tennessee state university and I was offered admission for the masters programme. Please I need help on the interview stuff at the embassy

ETSU don knack u funding?
Bros, just go through previous interview transcripts in part 7 and 8. Ask questions.
Thank me later
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
stevecrun:
didnt see your PM broda,try sending again

Aiit bro..... Holla me on phone then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.