Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (783996 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 8:00pm On May 09, 2016
lobito007:

Pls, I need to pay an application fee. 40 obamas pere. Will pm u now
Replied..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by mike1994reds: 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
DeeTus:
didirin grin
Lol. You still went ahead to ask?
i obviously i dont have ur time, i have something more serious on my mind. ill-mannered dude!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dickoflife(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
ishift:
Hi guys, this Nairaland is very helpful, I am new here, my wife has being active in nairaland for over 3years, in fact, it was instrumental to the successful delivery of our first child in usa...i mean it was awesomely helpful.

We are planning to relocate to Canada soon, and I need help in pursuing my geology career over there. Can anybody help or direct me to a better forum, I haven't seen anything related to it; pursuing the geology career in canada, as I said earlier, I am new here and I havnt gotten used to how things work here. I will appreciate your help[color=][/color] grin

Thanks
oga dis na obamaland thread. wetin you find come?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by mevisbleek: 8:32pm On May 09, 2016
ishift:
Hi guys, this Nairaland is very helpful, I am new here, my wife has being active in nairaland for over 3years, in fact, it was instrumental to the successful delivery of our first child in usa...i mean it was awesomely helpful.

We are planning to relocate to Canada soon, and I need help in pursuing my geology career over there. Can anybody help or direct me to a better forum, I haven't seen anything related to it; pursuing the geology career in canada, as I said earlier, I am new here and I havnt gotten used to how things work here. I will appreciate your help[color=][/color] grin

Thanks

They have a Canada thread on Nairaland, go there and seek for help. Actually, I live in Canada, Calgary to be precise. Been here since the birth of Jesus. This city will be ur destination if you are into them oil and gas things.

Lately sha, yankee is looking better than canny.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2016
zeezahbee:
warri boy lol. you are a clown hehehehehehehe
#wipeMYface with your Valparaiso cap# grin grin

sup zezabee ..lngst time.. abeg i de fin dintership for texas o.. pls hook a bro up wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dicapino: 9:05pm On May 09, 2016
warriboy21:

sup zezabee ..lngst time.. abeg i de fin dintership for texas o.. pls hook a bro up wink

Bros already plotting yur way to the oil capital.

Thanks for earlier today .....#na Man yu be#

I hail

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dickoflife(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2016
NairaSea23:

Just as everyone has said, give him/her a bit more benefit of doubt. IRO of the date stamp, with my little xperience in Banking, I can tell you that trxns on weekends are dated the first working day of the next week. Secondly GTB trsfs to other banks tend to delay. So just give him or her till tomorrow 12 noon before u call ets. Just my 2kobo
bro ma pm no work drop ur contact and I contact u...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dickoflife(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2016
Come u pipu. Dis gt bank isssue is not funny again o.. Dem say make I return tomorrow. Anybody wan follow me go beat dia manager tomorrow?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2016
ehen i don finish exam oo...im free for d next few weeks ,, will b available to help pay sevis fee for newbees...i would prefer those guz dat wants to pay to use d western union coupon...its now faster..once payment is made it takes about 2hrs to reflect....sevisfee is 200 dollars +western union fee 10dollar 50cent...+ my tfair(negotiable...abi u want make i take leg go tongue).....so evryting is just 210dolars...no more no less

hmmm make i spoil bizness for some people small smiley

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2016
dicapino:

I hail

i hail my oga..we thank God

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by NairaSea23: 9:50pm On May 09, 2016
dickoflife:
bro ma pm no work drop ur contact and I contact u...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by mevisbleek: 9:54pm On May 09, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please, can a change be made to a submitted DS-160 form? Visa appointment has been booked as well.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 09, 2016
mike1994reds:
i
obviously i dont have ur time, i have something more serious on my mind.
ill-mannered dude!
Hehehe you do not follow this thread properly otherwise you ought to have known the event. You studied "Probability" in school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2016
Alot of internet gangsters propping up on this thread, is it due to the "owo" season grin you should all take it down a notch. abeg who done use airbnb.com for here, make person no go sleep for craze person house o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by frankicon(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2016
OK guys I've been wanting to post my transcript since on friday but
to time...Anyways my Visa was approved Friday 6th 2016 11am App.

Transcript
Vo: Good morning
Me: Morning Sir How are you (No reponse)
Vo: Pass me ur Doc. (i did)
Vo: Why did u settled 4 kansa
Me: Sorry can you say that again?..He paused for like 2secs & repeated himself
Me: I choose kansas state uni. cux its an institution wif global outlook align with there top engineering program...{Vo cuts in}
Vo: dont gv me a speech dont tell me about the class ratio the climate the building and all jst tell me why u choose the school
Me: ok a friend of mine that graduated from the school 2yrs he's nw workin here in Nigeria he told me abt the numerous opportunity the school will offer and theres a unique tin abt Kansas state uni. Mechical Engineeerin Program was specifically design to meet the demending...(Vo cuts in Again}
Vo: You're now giving a speech you were doing fine before ah mean who talks like dat jst say it from ur hrt...so smiled and i smiled too nd said thank you.
Vo: So How is dis ME program Unique
Me: Its Unique cux it has an outstanding Product in there Undergraduate and Graduate Program and am in Constant communication wif the prof. surpervising the ongoing research in my Dept. by Prof George Bunget and the research is on Locomotive Enging and the school has a vast course curricullum dats align with my intending course of study...i stoped and he started typing 4 abt 5secs
Vo: What wil you do wif ur course...(i told him i wil work in my dad company where i'll b offering an adequate contribution blah bllah}
Vo: What is your father company into (i told him} he strted typing again 4 abt 4secs and said the golden words plus the GOLDEN WHITE PAPER

TIPS: I fasted for 2weeks mehhnn prayed plus hard wok plus Visiting Nairaland err'day
Thank you guys for your help i really appreciate..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
amanze15:
Alot of internet gangsters propping up on this thread, is it due to the "owo" season grin you should all take it down a notch. abeg who done use airbnb.com for here, make person no go sleep for craze person house o grin grin grin grin grin

Even if you see someone who has used it b4, it won't prevent you from sleeping in a craze person house grin grin. Better go collect motel jejeli.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2016
frankicon:

Transcript
Me: I choose kansas state uni. cux its an institution wif global outlook align with there top engineering program...{Vo cuts in}
Vo: dont gv me a speech dont tell me about the class ratio the climate the building and all jst tell me why u choose the school
Me: ok a friend of mine that graduated from the school 2yrs he's nw workin here in Nigeria he told me abt the numerous opportunity the school will offer and theres a unique tin abt Kansas state uni. Mechical Engineeerin Program was specifically design to meet the demending...(Vo cuts in Again}
Vo: You're now giving a speech you were doing fine before ah mean who talks like dat jst say it from ur hrt...so smiled and i smiled too nd said thank you.
Me: Its Unique cux it has an outstanding Product in there Undergraduate and Graduate Program and am in Constant communication wif the prof. surpervising the ongoing research in my Dept. by Prof George Bunget and the research is on Locomotive Enging and the school has a vast course curricullum dats align with my intending course of study...i stoped and he started typing 4 abt 5secs
Vo: What wil you do wif ur course...(i told him i wil work in my dad company where i'll b offering an adequate contribution blah bllah}
Vo: What is your father company into (i told him} he strted typing again 4 abt 4secs and said the golden words plus the GOLDEN WHITE PAPER

TIPS: I fasted for 2weeks mehhnn prayed plus hard wok plus Visiting Nairaland err'day
Cool and congrats!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 10:22pm On May 09, 2016
frankicon:

Transcript

Congratulations and welcome to Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2016
amanze15:
Airbnb make sense o.. Especially if d owner is single wink... Dat night na war grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mekurexx: 10:50pm On May 09, 2016
Greetings everyone! Can one pay visa fee & book appointment before filling Ds-160 or its after filling it? Can't remember these visa steps anymore!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by monsieur2016(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2016
Congrats

frankicon:

Transcript

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 09, 2016
amanze15:
Read reviews, but personally it's a risky venture.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by cutemorgan(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
Mekurexx:
Greetings everyone! Can one pay visa fee & book appointment before filling Ds-160 or its after filling it? Can't remember these visa steps anymore!
Boss mi, the visa fee can be paid(all one needs is just his/her passport data page) but one can't book an appointment without the Ds-160 reference number.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
mike1994reds:

pls who is the guy? i need help as soon as possible, i've been trying to transfer money to someone in usa but bank is not sending till nextweek and i have an interview dis week.pls help ooo
please you have to beware. You can pm MSNas or Aadeyi. A screen shot will show you the Internet Romance scammer.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by imperiouxx(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
slimmy2005:
please you have to beware. You can pm MSNas or Aadeyi. A screen shot will show you the Internet Romance scammer.

grin Don't let it starts again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 09, 2016
Congrats frankicon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
Lol.this is hilarious
frankicon congrats. Are you for an undergrad program? I am going to k-state in the fall. I would like to connect with you if you do not mind

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 09, 2016
sirRiddy:
Lol.this is hilarious
After 3months secondment with etisalat fraud department. grin please are you into website design? I need some info.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 11:52pm On May 09, 2016
DeeTus:
didirin grin

Lol. You still went ahead to ask?
lwkmd
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 11:54pm On May 09, 2016
MsNas:

Replied..
I need dollar too o.. Check ur mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 11:56pm On May 09, 2016
dicapino:

I hail
real man mehn! I concur

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.