Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (786978 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 11:57pm On May 09, 2016
warriboy21:
ehen i don finish exam oo...im free for d next few weeks ,, will b available to help pay sevis fee for newbees...i would prefer those guz dat wants to pay to use d western union coupon...its now faster..once payment is made it takes about 2hrs to reflect....sevisfee is 200 dollars +western union fee 10dollar 50cent...+ my tfair(negotiable...abi u want make i take leg go tongue).....so evryting is just 210dolars...no more no less

hmmm make i spoil bizness for some people small smiley
lol werey boy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 12:01am On May 10, 2016
frankicon:

OK guys I've been wanting to post my transcript since on friday but
to time...Anyways my Visa was approved Friday 6th 2016 11am App.

Transcript
Vo: Good morning
Me: Morning Sir How are you (No reponse)
Vo: Pass me ur Doc. (i did)
Vo: Why did u settled 4 kansa
Me: Sorry can you say that again?..He paused for like 2secs & repeated himself
Me: I choose kansas state uni. cux its an institution wif global outlook align with there top engineering program...{Vo cuts in}
Vo: dont gv me a speech dont tell me about the class ratio the climate the building and all jst tell me why u choose the school
Me: ok a friend of mine that graduated from the school 2yrs he's nw workin here in Nigeria he told me abt the numerous opportunity the school will offer and theres a unique tin abt Kansas state uni. Mechical Engineeerin Program was specifically design to meet the demending...(Vo cuts in Again}
Vo: You're now giving a speech you were doing fine before ah mean who talks like dat jst say it from ur hrt...so smiled and i smiled too nd said thank you.
Vo: So How is dis ME program Unique
Me: Its Unique cux it has an outstanding Product in there Undergraduate and Graduate Program and am in Constant communication wif the prof. surpervising the ongoing research in my Dept. by Prof George Bunget and the research is on Locomotive Enging and the school has a vast course curricullum dats align with my intending course of study...i stoped and he started typing 4 abt 5secs
Vo: What wil you do wif ur course...(i told him i wil work in my dad company where i'll b offering an adequate contribution blah bllah}
Vo: What is your father company into (i told him} he strted typing again 4 abt 4secs and said the golden words plus the GOLDEN WHITE PAPER

TIPS: I fasted for 2weeks mehhnn prayed plus hard wok plus Visiting Nairaland err'day
Thank you guys for your help i really appreciate..
congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 12:04am On May 10, 2016
slimmy2005:
please you have to beware. You can pm MSNas or Aadeyi. A screen shot will show you the Internet Romance scammer.
hmmmn *grabs popcorn*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by frankicon(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2016
YEA sure No P bro
sirRiddy:
Lol.this is hilarious
frankicon congrats. Are you for an undergrad program? I am going to k-state in the fall. I would like to connect with you if you do not mind
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by godG: 12:41am On May 10, 2016
Warriboy21, how is it going? You good? smiley

Make we reason abeg:

Wanted to ask you a question: what do you gain by shading slimmy2015 at every opportunity? By so doing, don't you know you are also committing the sin you accused him of: being vainglorious and childlike.

I am aware you guys have [serious] issues, but trust me, you gain nothing by trying to make him look like a bad guy. Of course, I won't tell you slimmy2015 hasn't done anything wrong, far from it. His wrongdoings are what have given you enough reasons to be taking jibes at him. But today, he showed class! Therefore, it is only wise that you stop.

Note, I am not taking any side; you both are great folks. Slimmy2015 is a wonderful friend. We came to this thread almost at the same time. Likewise you ― you are also an awesome guy. You add some peculiar and indescribable flavor to this thread, and your zeal ― which was evident right from when you just came here ― says only one thing about you: you are running with a purpose. So, apparently, you are worth more than your now-becoming-habitual shades at slimmy. By demeaning him, you are [unknowingly] demeaning yourself.

All I am saying is that you guys should move on and start learning how to treat and address one another and other members of this thread with respect.

REMEMBER:
“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
―Ernest Hemingway

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2016
aadeyi:

Even if you see someone who has used it b4, it won't prevent you from sleeping in a craze person house grin grin. Better go collect motel jejeli.
i go spend my last card sleep for marriot residence before motel, but "owo" season just set in grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2016
warriboy21:

Airbnb make sense o.. Especially if d owner is single wink... Dat night na war grin
ogbeni you be bad werey guy grin grin grin. lol make them come call police sey person rape them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 12:49am On May 10, 2016
amanze15:
i go spend my last card sleep for marriot residence before motel, but "owo" season just set in grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2016
aadeyi:

Lol grin grin
you know sey we wey dey America backyard dey flex cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by PURE69: 12:51am On May 10, 2016
frankicon:

OK guys I've been wanting to post my transcript since on friday but
to time...Anyways my Visa was approved Friday 6th 2016 11am App.

Transcript
Vo: Good morning
Me: Morning Sir How are you (No reponse)
Vo: Pass me ur Doc. (i did)
Vo: Why did u settled 4 kansa
Me: Sorry can you say that again?..He paused for like 2secs & repeated himself
Me: I choose kansas state uni. cux its an institution wif global outlook align with there top engineering program...{Vo cuts in}
Vo: dont gv me a speech dont tell me about the class ratio the climate the building and all jst tell me why u choose the school
Me: ok a friend of mine that graduated from the school 2yrs he's nw workin here in Nigeria he told me abt the numerous opportunity the school will offer and theres a unique tin abt Kansas state uni. Mechical Engineeerin Program was specifically design to meet the demending...(Vo cuts in Again}
Vo: You're now giving a speech you were doing fine before ah mean who talks like dat jst say it from ur hrt...so smiled and i smiled too nd said thank you.
Vo: So How is dis ME program Unique
Me: Its Unique cux it has an outstanding Product in there Undergraduate and Graduate Program and am in Constant communication wif the prof. surpervising the ongoing research in my Dept. by Prof George Bunget and the research is on Locomotive Enging and the school has a vast course curricullum dats align with my intending course of study...i stoped and he started typing 4 abt 5secs
Vo: What wil you do wif ur course...(i told him i wil work in my dad company where i'll b offering an adequate contribution blah bllah}
Vo: What is your father company into (i told him} he strted typing again 4 abt 4secs and said the golden words plus the GOLDEN WHITE PAPER

TIPS: I fasted for 2weeks mehhnn prayed plus hard wok plus Visiting Nairaland err'day
Thank you guys for your help i really appreciate..

Congratulations, boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by PURE69: 12:54am On May 10, 2016
It's been a long time. The house is doing excellently well. A thread that has given a lot to me and other folks. I'm proud that the light has not died down. Shout out to all gurus that keep this place alive. #Darklight#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:01am On May 10, 2016
frankicon:
YEA sure No P bro
you may leave your phone number and I will reach you as soon as I can.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:05am On May 10, 2016
Thanks godG for your intelligent post. Hopefully we can have less bickering and respect each other here.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 1:16am On May 10, 2016
slimmy2005:
Read reviews, but personally it's a risky venture.
i think it is, Nwanna how Johnson city?! might be summer touring(under maybe) to Nashville for basketmouth's night out at Nico lounge and bar, i don't know if that your thing, make we jam for there. much respect!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 1:19am On May 10, 2016
sirRiddy:
Thanks godG for your intelligent post.
Hopefully we can have less bickering and respect each other here.
pound for pound, some people are designed to hide and screen foul all thanks to a faceless media to do that. as they say "i owe you no respect until you deserve it"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2016
godG:

Make we reason abeg:

Wanted to ask you a question: what do you gain by shading slimmy2015 at every opportunity? By so doing, don't you know you are also committing the sin you accused him of: being vainglorious and childlike.

I am aware you guys have [serious] issues, but trust me, you gain nothing by trying to make him look like a bad guy. Of course, I won't tell you slimmy2015 hasn't done anything wrong, far from it. His wrongdoings are what have given you enough reasons to be taking jibes at him. But today, he showed class! Therefore, it is only wise that you stop.

Note, I am not taking any side; you both are great folks. Slimmy2015 is a wonderful friend. We came to this thread almost at the same time. Likewise you ― you are also an awesome guy. You add some peculiar and indescribable flavor to this thread, and your zeal ― which was evident right from when you just came here ― says only one thing about you: you are running with a purpose. So, apparently, you are worth more than your now-becoming-habitual shades at slimmy. By demeaning him, you are [unknowingly] demeaning yourself.

All I am saying is that you guys should move on and start learning how to treat and address one another and other members of this thread with respect.

REMEMBER:
“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
―Ernest Hemingway

Bro thks.. But have u Eva asked him what e gains by shading odas...I'm nutin like him.. He is a bully and so far I am d only one whom have been able to put him off.....If u wud observed e often used swear words but since he's being tamed... He is changed a bit.

What I hate in dis life is oppression... I can't stand odas being bullied....
I'm sorry if e continues like Dat den I will continue like dis wink

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by PURE69: 1:46am On May 10, 2016
warriboy21:

Bro thks.. But have u Eva asked him what e gains by shading odas...I'm nutin like him.. He is a bully and so far I am d only one whom have been able to put him off.....If u wud observed e often used swear words but since he's being tamed... He is changed a bit.

What I hate in dis life is oppression... I can't stand odas being bullied....
I'm sorry if e continues like Dat den I will continue like dis wink

Warriboy, Darklight say make I tell you make you calm down, OK? grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 1:55am On May 10, 2016
PURE69:

Warriboy, Darklight say make I tell you make you calm down, OK? grin grin grin

OK baba cheesy..... #respect....
But make una tel am to behave o.. Make e no shade nobody again o......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:49am On May 10, 2016
amanze15:
i think it is, Nwanna how Johnson city?! might be summer touring(under maybe) to Nashville for basketmouth's night out at Nico lounge and bar, i don't know if that your thing, make we jam for there. much respect!!!
I'm out of Johnson City. I'm dealing with my thesis. How are you doing Nwanne
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 2:54am On May 10, 2016
slimmy2005:
I'm out of Johnson City. I'm dealing with my thesis. How are you doing Nwanne
okay, i am in shape, doing good, hope its not stressful?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:11am On May 10, 2016
amanze15:
okay, i am in shape, doing good, hope its not stressful?
As usual. But I'm good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:17am On May 10, 2016
godG:

Make we reason abeg:

REMEMBER:

―Ernest Hemingway
When you carefully take your time to access who you are exchanging words with, then you realize the harm you're doing to yourself- this I've carefully checked and revert to ignoring them.

How is Madison?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 3:59am On May 10, 2016
amanze15:
Alot of internet gangsters propping up on this thread, is it due to the "owo" season grin you should all take it down a notch. abeg who done use airbnb.com for here, make person no go sleep for craze person house o grin grin grin grin grin
if you sleep for person wey get psychotic or schizophrenia, na teeth he go use tear your pants. wharay ti ko Pata e lo niyen o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Chiddy390: 4:03am On May 10, 2016
Dear Guru's. I'm on the passport page pf my ds-160. After that what next. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 4:26am On May 10, 2016
zeezahbee:
if you sleep for person wey get psychotic or schizophrenia, na teeth he go use tear your pants. wharay ti ko Pata e lo niyen o
lool how you take know sey i hear yoruba sef grin grin grin grin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dickoflife(m): 6:22am On May 10, 2016
godG:

Make we reason abeg:

REMEMBER:

―Ernest Hemingway
I swear you got me with those quotes.... Nobility and service.. Will like to follow ya.. Do you like Goethe and Hobbes too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 6:58am On May 10, 2016
dickoflife:
Come u pipu. Dis gt bank isssue is not funny again o.. Dem say make I return tomorrow. Anybody wan follow me go beat dia manager tomorrow?

Try go to oshodi or obalende, am sure a lot of people are there that can follow you and get the job done gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.