Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (784552 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hi everyone, how long does it take to get an admission decision from a graduate school... Cos have being waiting for over 4 weeks now without no response.. And according to their website a decision will be taken approximately 3 weeks after submission of docs ... Valparaiso Uni. Cc everyone cc @warriboy cos I don tire to dey wait
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hi everyone, how long does it take to get an admission decision from a graduate school... Cos have being waiting for over 4 weeks now without no response.. And according to their website a decision will be taken approximately 3 weeks after submission of docs ... Valparaiso Uni. Cc everyone cc @warriboy how ur own be cos I don tire to dey wait
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mekurexx: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Based on google search, it says 80%. typically just email the program coordinator and department to know wassup. and package your application well
prayerrain:
please house I need your help I want to ask how is southern Illinois university Edwardsville
their admission rate? etc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
halidaf:
Hi everyone, how long does it take to get an admission decision from a graduate school... Cos have being waiting for over 4 weeks now without no response.. And according to their website a decision will be taken approximately 3 weeks after submission of docs ... Valparaiso Uni. Cc everyone cc @warriboy how ur own be cos I don tire to dey wait

acording to dem .they received lots of aplication...so de review about 10 each day..so b patient
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mrban(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
1. Q-Life Family Clinic Lagos
2. The U.S. Consulate General in Lagos

Evening all.
Please I need direction on how to get to the above places. Coming from mile2 lagos

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 4:08am On Oct 30, 2015
halidaf:
Hi everyone, how long does it take to get an admission decision from a graduate school... Cos have being waiting for over 4 weeks now without no response.. And according to their website a decision will be taken approximately 3 weeks after submission of docs ... Valparaiso Uni. Cc everyone cc @warriboy cos I don tire to dey wait
you don't just wait after submitting your application, keep calling and email them always. They will say something. Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 4:12am On Oct 30, 2015
prayerrain:
please house I need your help I want to ask how is southern Illinois university Edwardsville
their admission rate? etc
just Google and type the name of the school, you will see admission , then tuition for international student. They prolly have some hidden charges but you will see the price there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by sharlorhm(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good afternoon people, l really dont belong to dis forum cos am not processing any NIV, am jst a silent reader and av read alot of good news here, and l kinda av a question dat is not related to NIV at all but l might be lucky enough to find someone who has an idea. My question is, who has an idea about questions dat an IR2 candidate can be asked during his/her interview. Am open to suggestions please, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
sharlorhm:
Good afternoon people, l really dont belong to dis forum cos am not processing any NIV, am jst a silent reader and av read alot of good news here, and l kinda av a question dat is not related to NIV at all but l might be lucky enough to find someone who has an idea. My question is, who has an idea about questions dat an IR2 candidate can be asked during his/her interview. Am open to suggestions please, thanks
Ok. Well, just a couple of questions like; your name, date of birthday, the location of place you wanna go to and perhaps a trick question like who petitioned for you and your relationship with him or her.

All in all, you should feel relaxed and smile when answering these questions.

Best of luck!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mayflowa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please who knows between Lagos and Abuja office where best to interview for US visa. And what is the crowd/comfort level at these centres like?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by busola78: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good day everyone. Pls I need anyone's assistance on this.

I halve been trying to access my GRE account for some days now,I keep getting a SYSTEM ERROR message and that I should change my password which I did but to no avail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by ujah: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello,me am new to dis group....I want to begin d process of getting a student visa to USA. Pls can someone here give me a detailed step by step approach on how to go about it?i was informed i can get answers here....am particularly confused about d exams to write and how generally to go about it...pls help!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mayflowa:
Please who knows between Lagos and Abuja office where best to interview for US visa. And what is the crowd/comfort level at these centres like?
Hello, your major concern should be to obtain your visa, regardless of the location of the Embassy and as well as the number of applicants each day.

Best of luck and say to yourself that you must get this visa no matter what and pray for luck too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mayflowa:
"Success is a journey, not a destination. – Ralph Arbitelle" smiley
i was at Abuja consular 3 good times i didn't despair, met folks who came all the way from Lagos and some folks saying they are going to Lagos after a denial....so just package your application you would come good.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
warriboy21:

acording to dem .they received lots of aplication...so de review about 10 each day..so b patient
guy how far, any thanksgiving party for your side make i come hail you cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by sharlorhm(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
DeeTus:
Ok. Well, just a couple of questions like; your name, date of birthday, the location of place you wanna go to and perhaps a trick question like who petitioned for you and your relationship with him or her.

All in all, you should feel relaxed and smile when answering these questions.

Best of luck!
Thank you so much, it meant alot. Any other suggestions from anyone else, am all ears Sirs/Mas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
sharlorhm:

Thank you so much, it meant alot. Any other suggestions from anyone else, am all ears Sirs/Mas
have you considered Ghana? They carry out interviews online through skype. Google it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by sharlorhm(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
slimmy05:
have you considered Ghana? They carry out interviews online through skype. Google it
Thanks, so l should just google "online IR2 interviews", right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
sharlorhm:

Thanks, so l should just google "online IR2 interviews", right?
I'm just joking bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by sharlorhm(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
slimmy05:
I'm just joking bro.
Okay. I"d try it though and l know interviews are not done throug skype, l jst didnt undastand wat u said quite well before. Thanks anyways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
amanze15:

guy how far, any thanksgiving party for your side make i come hail you cheesy
lol...i neva kn o..dis thsgiving break blike na 1week o..e go sweet die kiss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lovelin1993(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls hw much wl it cost me to process my study visa,including fee like tuition then flight fee..kindly reply people
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
zeejzahbee:
you don't just wait after submitting your application, keep calling and email them always. They will say something. Goodluck
trust me, have been bombarding them with mails
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
warriboy21:

OK boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by topejohnson72: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2015
lovelin1993:
Pls hw much wl it cost me to process my study visa,including fee like tuition then flight fee..kindly reply people
Check Google
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2015
lovelin1993:
visa application and school process shud take like 200-300k
tuition shuud b like 4.5mil..- 7mill..depends on d sch
flight cud rabge fr 150k to 1milion...depends on class
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by chrisley024(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2015
warriboy21:

visa application and school process shud take like 200-300k
tuition shuud b like 4.5mil..- 7mill..depends on d sch
flight cud rabge fr 150k to 1milion...depends on class
tuition per year na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lovelin1993(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2015
hw much is the tuition per year and wch school is cheaper?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hardeorlah: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Gud am house.how una night. pls I av a question that need quick answer. pls a visa interview statement of acct shld be how old from the date of printing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by goryorhal(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2015
hardeorlah:
Gud am house.how una night. pls I av a question that need quick answer. pls a visa interview statement of acct shld be how old from the date of printing.

6 months
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kaycome: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Guys please my interview is next week. Sometimes ago someone comprise previous interview transcripts together. Can anybody give me the link to the interview transcripts. I will to read as many as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.