Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (785029 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
automophosis:
Hello Nairalanders,
I need this wonderful house advice. I was offered an admission by a college in California (Butte College) and the resumption date is January 8th 2016. I've booked an interview for November 30th and I'm very sure I will get the Visa. My question is, if I don't travel before the resumption date on my I-20 Form, will it have any effect on me? Why I'm saying this is because of some financial hiccup militating against my travel.

2ndly, I need someone to help me to pay my SEVIS Fee pls. Anyone with a link should contact me on ekeocha dot luke at yahoo dot com or Bbm 215F4826

Please every advice will be highly welcomed.

get a letter from your school that you would be resuming a little bit late and you should be fine. Pm Mrmann he has link on how to go about paying in Cotonou. Or you can go to seme border they pay there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
slimmy05:
get a letter from your school that you would be resuming a little bit late and you should be fine. Pm Mrmann he has link on how to go about paying in Cotonou. Or you can go to seme border they pay there
Lol cool
Haba! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by yhormiee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello
New here, work as a cargo dispatcher n goin fr aircraft dispatch @sheffield school of aeronautic in Fort lauderdale, alil bit scared of the interview thou cos of the constrain in m1 visa. Still lookin forward to book interview date soon. All things looks set
I20..gotten
Sevis..paid
Bt goin wit the trend, is M1 visa that hard?

@slimmy05 @stewee @bigfrancis21
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
slimmy05:

Pay for him na... Lolx... Una no go lemme hear anything since that incident
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Femora002: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
slimmy05:

Hello slimmy. How u doing boss. I need your advice on this. I am planning to resume for spring January 2016. Which is cheaper. Living on campus or renting a room. How much budget should one have for house rent and other utilities for a semester and then a year independently. I need your expertise on this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Femora002:

Hello slimmy. How u doing boss. I need your advice on this. I am planning to resume for spring January 2016. Which is cheaper. Living on campus or renting a room. How much budget should one have for house rent and other utilities for a semester and then a year independently. I need your expertise on this.
to be sincere you need like 20million. lol. You need to state the school, I can only give you an estimate based on the city where I live.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Femora002: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
slimmy05:
to be sincere you need like 20million. lol. You need to state the school, I can only give you an estimate based on the city where I live.

It's Kansas area bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Femora002:

It's Kansas area bro.
Which school in Kansas?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Femora002:

It's Kansas area bro.
that's not my base. Try and send a pm to virginice, she is in Kansas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by damine: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello,

I greet everyone o!

Please is anyone here attending FROSTBURG STATE UNIVERSITY in Maryland?

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Richmond996: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
coobboy:
Who has a reputable plagiarism checker website? Except turnitin

Kibin.com works
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Magnifik18:
Hello everyone, I'm new to Nairaland. I don't know if my question has been answered before because there r so many pages to sift through...I beg for someone to answer me. I'm confused about something; my brother; US citizen has applied for a masters program for me and he is the sponsor and his name is on my I20 as my sponsor. I want to know if this is going to be ok when I go for my visa interview and not reduce my chances since he's a citizen n they might think after my studies I won't wanna come back n rather stay back with him.
Thank u all for your help.
The VOs are also looking for talented candidates and so, you should try as much as you can to do well in your interview.

Your brother being your sponsor is not a bad idea but will sound crazy to the VO if you say he's the one who applied for admission for you.

Please study former interview transcripts pretty well and you'll surely get your visa.

Most of all, pray for luck and ask God to take control.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lordoftherings: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
how much does it cost to send video game from d US to nigeria. which courier is safer and pls will it reach there safely
pls who has sent something to nigeria. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by pennstate(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
lordoftherings:
how much does it cost to send video game from d US to nigeria. which courier is safer and pls will it reach there safely
Where are you sending to, Lagos or elsewhere, if it is lagos you can use Midas Shipping Company. Their Office is in Maryland, they send to thier office in Lagos. Cost use to be 3+$/LBS depending on the weight of ur package.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lordoftherings: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
pennstate:

Where are you sending to, Lagos or elsewhere, if it is lagos you can use Midas Shipping Company. Their Office is in Maryland, they send to thier office in Lagos. Cost use to be 3+$/LBS depending on the weight of ur package.

am sending to lagos, i stay in texas, can i ship the stuff to maryland then they can send to lag. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
lordoftherings:

You can use GTN.They are based in New-York..Being using them for about 5-6years or thereabout

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 2:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Richmond996:

Kibin.com works
Yo, thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 2:17am On Nov 10, 2015
kennynelcon:

OK but do you have an idea about the process
Contact @Sirridy am sure he will be willing to put you through
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennyrony(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2015
slimmy05:
LOL... grin grin Bro i tried calling you, your number no dey go. i dey miss you na. lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2015
kennyrony:

LOL... grin grin Bro i tried calling you, your number no dey go. i dey miss you na. lol
lost my phone. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by biikeys(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
topejohnson72:
Pls anyone who can help with a 2 bedroom apartment in Baltimore Maryland for around 700$. Pls anyone can assist?

2-bed for $700? in Baltimore? Why not add a few more hundred dollars...say around $1K. You wanna avoid some areas of Baltimore. Craigslist/rent.com/apartmentguide.com should do the trick, but be sure to check the crime stats around whichever area you choose.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by pennstate(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2015
lordoftherings:

am sending to lagos, i stay in texas, can i ship the stuff to maryland then they can send to lag. thanks

Contact Yanira Martinez <yanira@midasshipping.com>, he is their Air Freight Consultant.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by hardeorlah: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
hello house, pls help a sister. I need a sample of an essay written for scholarship. Just want to see how it is composed and also to use as a guide .please my email is goldenqueen51@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kennynelcon(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2015
kennyrony:
Contact @Sirridy am sure he will be willing to put you through
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
During application for admission, my academic transcripts was evaluated by SDR, their report said I was not eligible for grad school, cos I was HND holder... The admission officer said I will need to complete a year at the undergrad sch. So they had to move my details to the undergrad school. My i-20 says Post Bac. My question now is when I'm being asked at the embassy, will I still say I am going for Msc?? Please help my ministry.

Cc. Walspring, DeeTus, Slimmy05
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
pennstate:

Contact Yanira Martinez <yanira@midasshipping.com>, he is their Air Freight Consultant.
thanks for this info. I've been looking for how to get some stuffs shipped to Nigeria. Nipost ripped me off after spending $73 on 2lbs package and still paid 22k for collection.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by ejirostephen(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anyone in Louisiana here...any of the universities? I got my Visa just last week but planning to resume in the fall of 2016 August, Southern University at new orleans. Would this have any effect on my already issued visa

Thanks all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
ejirostephen:
Anyone in Louisiana here...any of the universities? I got my Visa just last week but planning to resume in the fall of 2016 August, Southern University at new orleans. Would this have any effect on my already issued visa

Thanks all.
Someone I know on the thread did this.
All he had to do was defer. I guess there is no biggie
as the visa issued is for two years. Congrats on getting
your visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.