Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040425 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by buzritchy: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
ganiyuadeoye:
Bro is it not possible for the sponsor to transfer the money into your parent account pending the time you will get the visa then send it back to him after you finish the process. VO usually concern about your relationship with your sponsor and that usually go a long way in granting applicant Visa... I felt your heart and I pray it'll be fruitful this time around.

Best of luck

Yea bro thanks but doing it that way will look like dumping money into my parent account because it would take time to have a cool inflow and outflow. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stinux(f): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mekurexx:
The program you are applying for, does it require you emailing a potential supervisor before applying?

I was initially applying for course based program which does not require Supervisor but l discover that will only take me 1 year to complete(full time), so l changed my mind to do thesis based. I just sent a mail now to ask whether l am required to contact a supervisor myself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chucksbadt(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
stinux:

One here
Sent you a pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by OtunbaJega: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
SantohFilz:

Why do you say so?

Are you in PEI?

PEI is in the middle of nowhere, she might not really find it interesting... if she is still pretty young, it might be a good way to run away from distractions in the bigger cities
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mekurexx: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okay I'm also going for thesis based too. sent out emails to professors to ask if they are still accepting grad students.
stinux:

I was initially applying for course based program which does not require Supervisor but l discover that will only take me 1 year to complete(full time), so l changed my mind to do thesis based. I just sent a mail now to ask whether l am required to contact a supervisor myself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stinux(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
chucksbadt:

Sent you a pm.
Replied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stinux(f): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mekurexx:
Okay I'm also going for thesis based too. sent out emails to professors to ask if they are still accepting grad students.

Please would like to know the outcomes of thoise mails you sent, as still awaiting the response from the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yemology(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
WESTERNCR:

Hmmm.......... Very rare ...
very oooo my sister can sleep since yestdy very rare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by iamosamede55: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good day all, i will like to go to canada for masters. I completed my B.Eng on 2011 and i have 3 years experience in engineering design in d oil and gas sector, Mechanical and Piping precisely. I am considering subsea engineering in Canada, and i have searched on google for schools that offer the course to no avai. Please can som1 here point me in d right direction? I'm still at the conceptual stage and i'm working towards winter next year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mekurexx: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okay will ff you now. Its the first email to the prof so its a mix of inquiry of availability and also stating an interest. So I'm positive it will be favoured cheesy
stinux:

Please would like to know the outcomes of thoise mails you sent, as still awaiting the response from the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by loriaidah(f): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
OK my Establishment will be supporting me with 2m yearly or be paying my monthly salary for 2yrs so I have to pick one option and my co-sponsor has transfer 2m into my account. My personal account has like 1.m.

My question can I use it to apply for visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phonesNgadgets: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
yemology:
Hello God is at work my sister got her visa today without medical mail, no upfront medical with virgin passport. The only mail gotten is ur document has been dispatched thinking she was denied but God did it am having hope on my God show ur self. Pls did it mean she will do medical when she get to canada.
This is what I call: Your faith can move mountains, and your doubt can create them.

This one na reall MIRACLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by loriaidah(f): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
berexio1:
This ur question get as e be..Pls structure it well. Is the company sponsoring u by way of a scholarship letter stating what they will pay or presenting a bank statement showing that?

Did ur sponsor transfer the said sum to you or it is just what will be written on ur SOP after presenting his bank statement..

Do you have a ersonal statement of account showing u have the said sum?

See all the possibility of questions u generated. Please try and breakdown ur questions well so u can get prompt answers. I intentionally ignored it all the while..

The are supporting me either 2myearly or salary payment monthly for 2yrs and my co-sponsor transfer 2m into my account and my personal money be 1m plus. So can I use this to apply for visa?REPLY URGENT
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by waltwissle: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Goodevening everyone.

Been a quiet follower since since.

Please I have a lil issue.

the last update to my profile was "Medical Passed" on the 24th of last month. Since then, nothing.
I don't quite get the length of time it takes before a decision is made after medical passed.
Please anyone in my shoes here?
Is there somthing i can do to perhaps remind them, or is this normal?
I have had to read through the tread to see the length of time it took for passport request after medicals, most i have seen is 14days.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
waltwissle:
Goodevening everyone.

the last update to my profile was "Medical Passed" on the 24th of last month. Since then, nothing.
I don't quite get the length of time it takes before a decision is made after medical passed.
I have had to read through the tread to see the length of time it took for passport request after medicals, most i have seen is 14days.
Passport request after "medicals passed" is not a guarantee; CIC now also issues denials after medicals. Be patient. Be bothered only if your application processing has taken longer than 8 weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by manny14: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2015
You might need an English test for Switzerland
Caleycash:
Switzerland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by manny14: 1:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Sorry how many years program are you going for and how much is the tuition for a year?
Does your establishment have a signed letter to show their support?
loriaidah:
OK my Establishment will be supporting me with 2m yearly or be paying my monthly salary for 2yrs so I have to pick one option and my co-sponsor has transfer 2m into my account. My personal account has like 1.m.

My question can I use it to apply for visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by boboyi247(m): 3:56am On Nov 10, 2015
you can try this link
canadian schools

iamosamede55:
Good day all, i will like to go to canada for masters. I completed my B.Eng on 2011 and i have 3 years experience in engineering design in d oil and gas sector, Mechanical and Piping precisely. I am considering subsea engineering in Canada, and i have searched on google for schools that offer the course to no avai. Please can som1 here point me in d right direction? I'm still at the conceptual stage and i'm working towards winter next year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by acolad(m): 4:59am On Nov 10, 2015
yemology:
Hello God is at work my sister got her visa today without medical mail, no upfront medical with virgin passport. The only mail gotten is ur document has been dispatched thinking she was denied but God did it am having hope on my God show ur self. Pls did it mean she will do medical when she get to canada.

wonderful news.. pls.. is your sister also going to fanshawe and did you guys apply the same day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by loriaidah(f): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2015
4yrs and tuition $14253 and others is 10000$and yes there is letter of introduction and support.

manny14:
Sorry how many years program are you going for and how much is the tuition for a year?
Does your establishment have a signed letter to show their support?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by CHERIPH: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2015
waltwissle:
Goodevening everyone.

WOW, same day my wife got her medical update passed, and she never heard anything since then. lets keep praying for God favour.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2015
phonesNgadgets:

This is what I call: Your faith can move mountains, and your doubt can create them.

This one na reall MIRACLE!
that is awesome

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
loriaidah:
4yrs and tuition $14253 and others is 10000$and yes there is letter of introduction and support.

Ur establishment needs to show their letter stating their support and also their bank statement showing that they have more than enuf funds. Are u a graduate going for an undergraduate course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2015
yemology:
This is a typical case of human error. There was probably a mix-up somewhere. I hope this doesn't become an issue at POE later on. While u celebrate and thank God, the VO could lose his job here. So my guy,until u set ur feet on canadian soil before u can be rest assured..
U better start ur prayer and fasting now..lol

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nyquist(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2015
loriaidah:

My question can I use it to apply for
visa

If u're going for a pgd/m.sc, then you can use it for ur application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by osexce: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
fexy50:
Wadup bro, am a prospective TRU student, ve applied for Trv

Thanks for your reply brother, how long did it take before they replied to your application. Most of all when they offered you admission, how much where you ask to pay, is it just a tuition deposit and how much?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by osexce: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2015
metrecube:

You don't need the new coy soa

Ok bro. Thanks for all your response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2015
berexio1:
This is a typical case of human error. There was probably a mix-up somewhere. I hope this doesn't become an issue at POE later on. While u celebrate and thank God, the VO could lose his job here. So my guy,until u set ur feet on canadian soil before u can be rest assured..
U better start ur prayer and fasting now..lol

Good, I like how you laid down your advice.

yemology:

But I'll like to contribute my 2 cent. I would advice your sister to do an upfront medical and have that in her hand luggage so as to avoid any any unforeseen circumstances arising at the POE with any Border Official as it is a standard protocol that must be duly met in regards to issuance of visa to applicants staying more than 6 months in Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by PurpleG(f): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
@chops33
I understand you are studying nursing at Brandon Uni.
Please, I would like to ask some questions about nursing at Brandon University. Awaiting your response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Hello Nlanders,
After my refusal, I decided to order for my Gcms notes then patiently waited for it so as to review the VO comment on my application. However, I wonder why the VO would insist I had limited previous travel demonstrated- Limited family ties also. after showing proof of my previous travels as docs. I need the gurus in the house to carefully read my notes and help analyse it for me deciding on either to re-apply or abandon the mission to study in Canada.

1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
How long does it take for prime medical Consultants in ph to send results to cic,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rsavvy: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Visiting is even much harder and I have seen a lot of people get rejected for visit even when invited when the spouse is a permanent resident....the key to visiting is having strong ties to home country ...so parents that have job and children etc in naija can get visiting easily compared to younger folks

Ak4christ:

Yea this forum is for study but ppl av answered question on SOWP,but I will want to ask why don't you apply for your wife from within canada if you can easily get a visiting visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.