Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1038430 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello House,

I have gotten my TRV today...

I will list out the document and hints before COB today...

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kaygreen(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
xpress101:
Please respond abeg

I don't think the payslip is of much importance like that if u don't submit, so far the company has been able to introduce you and SOA is very Ok together with ur SOP stating your intentions. I think you good to go. For pension I don't really know tho

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by BlackXtar: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
kaygreen:

Just be calm, did you do upfront medicals? Sometimes they take so much time to scrutinise some apps. It varies for some individuals.

No I didn't do upfront medical, I am calm. I know God is watching over it for me. Just waiting for the medical call or email to arrive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kaygreen(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

Congratz I tap into this. Pls after how many weeks medicals done did you get your TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kaygreen(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
BlackXtar:

No I didn't do upfront medical, I am calm. I know God is watching over it for me. Just waiting for the medical call or email to arrive.

Ok you will surely get your medical call soonest, hopefully this week.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
thesoj:
https://www.nairaland.com/2367106/travelling-canada-part-8/28#34729512

Thanks @thesoj, am so happy we still have guys like you around here....The link gonna help me too sure

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
Check out Memorial University of New Brunchwich. They have subsea course i think so

iamosamede55:
Good day all, i will like to go to canada for masters. I completed my B.Eng on 2011 and i have 3 years experience in engineering design in d oil and gas sector, Mechanical and Piping precisely. I am considering subsea engineering in Canada, and i have searched on google for schools that offer the course to no avai. Please can som1 here point me in d right direction? I'm still at the conceptual stage and i'm working towards winter next year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by boboyi247(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:
Hello House,
congrat. bro am really happy for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Khalesi: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
tos4real:
Hi everyone,
@khalesi @dode12 @thesoj.... the apartment I got at uOttawa is a 2-bedroom located at 'Albion Rd., Ottawa, ON', the rent is $1,075/Month. Check the floor plan here...connect me after.

@abigeh, @oforh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by richcasey: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
My man! Sorry about ur delay bro.. U can reapply! Its good to see u around here bro@richcasey

thanks brother, i'm considering the USA too though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Khalesi: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
tos4real:
Hi everyone,
@khalesi @dode12 @thesoj.... the apartment I got at uOttawa is a 2-bedroom located at 'Albion Rd., Ottawa, ON', the rent is $1,075/Month. Check the floor plan here...connect me after.

@abigeh, @orhfor1

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Khalesi: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
tos4real:
Hi everyone,

@abigeh, @orhfor1, @cocolav
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Beyeta(f): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

Congratulations.......I tap into it

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
My document has been received too but remain my reference letterr.

Bamz:

Hey bruv,

My docs have been received. How about yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by teetoui: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
tos4real:
Hi everyone,

Hi, I live in this apartment. Sure you know it cannot be as beautiful as the plan but it is a good place and close to OttawaU
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
hello house, I got refused today for the following reasons

* insufficient fund
* I didn't prove I will leave Canada when I complete my course
* didn't prove the sources of the available fund

pls I would like somebody to tell me how I can prove that I will leave when I complete my course and the others how do I go by all these ? and am I to submit all the documents that I submitted previously again or I am to submit according to the reason for the refusal only?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=boboyi247 post=40119710]

Congrat bro..I tap into your success in Jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

Congrats boss, I tap into it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bukky85: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Congratulations.

paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mideymi: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nyquist:
Hello, anyone going to Regina,Saskatchewan in December?

Hi Nquist, I also applied to Uni of Regina for Winter 2016 MSc Computer Science. I just sent my documents to the school to make my admission Unconditional. I wouldnt mind if you could help with any info regarding VISA application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bukky85: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Congratulations.

Hello House,

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bukky85: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Congratulations Bro

paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
hello house,
I got refused today for the following reasons

* insufficient fund

* I didn't prove I will leave Canada when I complete my course

* didn't prove the sources of the available fund

pls I would like somebody to tell me how I can prove that I will leave when I complete my course and the others how do I go by all these ? and am I to submit all the documents that I submitted previously again or I am to submit according to the reason for the refusal only?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Seems late , why don't you defer as i learnt some application take 8-12 weeks to conclude
Best of luck

grabeconnie:
Is it too late to apply for January? Please help me out. I got my admission letter today for January. Please advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
To add to this CIC cant access any CBA(Core banking application) they will only work and confirm with the authenticity and stamping on the document submitted to them through you. Am so sure if your follow the steps given with prayer you will definately laugh last.

All the best.

thesoj:
Wow, so sorry to hear that. Hmm... ok. Did you submit paper or online?

If online, do you still have an original copy of the bank statement you scanned? If you still have a copy, then go to the bank with the statement and get them to write a supporting letter asserting the originality of the statement. The letter from the bank accompanying the statement should contain a bank stamp and signature from an accounts officer or bank manager or something similar. The letter should refer to details in said statement (owner of account, account number, date account was opened, balance as of date of statement, etc). The letter should contain contact details such as the direct phone number and email of the person who writes and signs it. CIC will likely contact the person for additional verification. The letter has to be well-worded by the bank, and on bank letterhead. Do not take this lightly.

If paper submission, do you have another original copy of the bank statement? If yes, follow same instructions above. This would help you avoid having to print a new statement.

If you don't have another original copy of the bank statement you submitted, do you have a photocopy or scanned version of it? If yes, then follow same instructions above but also have the bank stamp that copy as a certified true copy.

All CIC wants is for you to prove the authenticity of the statement you submitted. Let me know if any of the options above is possible.
You are welcome to PM me if any of the details is personal.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Congratulation bro.....we shall meet at dalhousie university.

daronscopy:
Glory Be to God for his mercies, it was indeed a time of patience and a time to trust God the more.

MODE OF SUBMISSION: ONLINE
SUBMITTED: 8TH AUGUST, 2015
BIOMETRIC: 10TH AUGUST, 2015
MEDICAL REQUEST: 21ST OCT 2015
MEDICAL DONE: 26TH OCTOBER 2015
MEDICAL PASSED UPDATE: 31ST OCT 2015; PASSPORT REQUEST: 2ND NOVEMBER 2015; PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 4TH NOV 2015;
TRV COLLECTED: 11TH NOV 2015;

Dalhouise University
M.Eng Internetworking
Winter 2016

Appreciate you all for the help here @Thesoj and co..
Wish all Trv hopefuls favour all round for ur app..and Remember Prayer and patience is the key no perfect app

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mideymi: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hi All,

I got Conditional offer of Admission to study MSC Computer Science at University of Regina Winter 2016, They are yet to receive some of the documents required of me (certificate and reference letter). I want to confirm if i can use my Conditional Admission Offer letter to apply for Student VISA, also is it possible to request for a letter from the school to fast track my VISA application?. How long does it take them to prepare the unconditional admission letter? my transcript arrived at their office over 5days ago and my online profile still hasnt been updated.When is the latest time to pay for school fees and registeratrion? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by xpress101(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
abeg list what you submit...and lets compare

thanks

paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by KMariane: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
EmmaMsc:

Congrats dear
Thank you. Have u got urs already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SeyiMiilan: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
It good to have a plan B but I would insist u try one more time bro.. Just try and focus on the rejection reasons and tackle dem squarely.. You may share your opinions/solutions with gurus in the house. All the best bro.. I am cheering for you.. @richcasey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by burrytee(m): 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
hello house,how possible is it to have transcript for visa processing without it bn a backdoor am seeing transcript listed among d document for Trv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.