Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1038434 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
[b][quote author=paparazzi1987 post=40118222][/quote]

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL
My Profile
Age: 30|Profession: Programmer | Employer: Bank | Program: Master of Applied Computing | Institution: University of Windsor | Passport: virgin | travel history: None| number of attempt: 1: | Sponsor relationship: Cousin
Document Submitted:
• Conditional Admission letter
• Tuition Deposit of CAD 4000 Receipt
• Police report
• Very strong SOP (I can paste it here if permitted)
• My Resume (very Attractive)
• Marriage Certificate
• Son’s Birth Certificate (My dearest Son)
• Marriage Picture (lovely portrait of me and my beautiful wife, Aduke)
• Undergraduate Certificate
• Academic Transcript
• WAEC Certificate
• Microsoft Certification Certificates
• Workshop and Training Certificates
• Affidavit of Sponsorship
• Sponsorship Letter (My Sponsor indicated that as part of his own commitment he has transferred 3M into my account)
• Employment and Confirmation Letter of Sponsor (Basic Salary: USD 75K)
• Sponsor SOA (Total Debit/Credit: 29M, Bal:8M)
• Sponsor Land picture and Document (property worth over 30M)
• Sponsor 3 month pay slip
• Letter of Introduction from my employer (Stating my intention to study and indicating my annual Pay of 4.6M)
• Employment and Confirmation Letter
• My ID card and Call Card
• My 3 month pays slip
• My Pension Statement (Bal: 458k)
• My Salary SOA (Total Credit/debit: 12M, Bal: 286K)
• My Savings SOA (Total Credit/debit: 8M, Bal: 3.9M)

I give thanks to almighty Allah for giving me two prayer warriors; my mom and wife, they have been very supportive and encouraging.
Also, my agent, NAIRALANDERS, they have been very supportive and unselfish.
My Timeline goes by:
Application submitted: 18th September
Biometric: Biometric 21st September
Medical Call: 28th October
Medical Done: 30th October
Medical Pass: 7th of Nov.
Passport Request: 12th of Nov
Passport Submitted: 13th of Nov
Passport Dispatch and pick mail: 17th of November

In harrysong voice
Oya..after the Visa share good news ..good news good news......
[/b]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:
[b]

My Profile
Age: 30|Profession: Programmer | Employer: Bank | Program: Master of Applied Computing | Institution: University of Windsor | Passport: virgin | travel history: None| number of attempt: 1: | Sponsor relationship: Cousin
Document Submitted:
• Police report
• Marriage Certificate
• Academic Transcript
• WAEC Certificate
• Sponsorship Letter (My Sponsor indicated that as part of his own commitment he has transferred 3M into my account)
• Letter of Introduction from my employer (Stating my intention to study and indicating my annual Pay of 4.6M)
• My 3 month pays slip

I give thanks to almighty Allah for giving me two prayer warriors; my mom and wife, they have been very supportive and encouraging.
My Timeline goes by:

In harrysong voice
[/b]

congratulation, pls can u paste ur SOP? I got refused today because I didn't prove I will come back after my course, insufficient fund as well by fund matter no be much difficult but prove that I will return dey worry me self.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by teetoui: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
abigeh:
Hello everyone, pls..i am goin to Uottawa in December for January session 2016, i want to get an off-campus room n i av seen some rooms open for rent on d schl site buh where can i stay while i go look at d available rooms b4 paying 4 it.

Hi, I got a 3 bedroom offer for $1,350 and need a third person. You can contact me when you are here to check the house. I need a female housemate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stinux(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=paparazzi1987 post=40125115][b]

My Profile
Document Submitted:

Congratulations. Did you submit through Online route or paper route? Wont mind seeing a sample of your convincing SOP. It will go along way in helping some of us here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by CCsurplus007(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pls is anyone studying at McGill University? I need an urgent info. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:
Hello House,

I have gotten my TRV today...

I will list out the document and hints before COB today...

Congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
burrytee:
Thank you but what I meant is how possible is it to have transcript for visa processing without it bn a backdoor am seeing transcript listed among d document for Trv.

Dont you have a copy of your transcript? You can photocopy it and attach to your application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dotmons: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mideymi:

Hi Nquist, I also applied to Uni of Regina for Winter 2016 MSc Computer Science. I just sent my documents to the school to make my admission Unconditional. I wouldnt mind if you could help with any info regarding VISA application.

Hey Mideymi... I wouldn't advise u proceed with ur unconditional letter. Had same experience as well, by the way, I also applied 2 Uregina, Computer sci.. msc.. Here is it, they hardly respond 2 mail, so I would suggest u call the contact number so as to know what and what u need to fulfil 2 get full admission. There after, u would get a new letter stating ur full acceptance and 2geda with ur unconditional acceptance, u can then proceed with it for Visa processing. Just take it a step a time. All the best bro. Hope 2 see u at Uregina.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dotmons: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nyquist:
Hello, anyone going to Regina,Saskatchewan in December?

Yoopii
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dotmons: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nyquist:
Hello, anyone going to Regina,Saskatchewan in December?

Yoopii....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hie everyone

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hamikmmd: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
dotmons:

Hey Mideymi... I wouldn't advise u proceed with ur unconditional letter. Had same experience as well, by the way, I also applied 2 Uregina, Computer sci.. msc.. Here is it, they hardly respond 2 mail, so I would suggest u call the contact number so as to know what and what u need to fulfil 2 get full admission. There after, u would get a new letter stating ur full acceptance and 2geda with ur unconditional acceptance, u can then proceed with it for Visa processing. Just take it a step a time. All the best bro. Hope 2 see u at Uregina.
@ dotmons are you there already because i also applied in uni of Regina waiting for the embassy to call i cannot sleep until i receive the good news lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
EmmaMsc:

Congrats bro
paparazzi well done u got ur trv but u ddidnt tell me.i prayed for u and I told u that u willl get it see u.lolll

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mideymi: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
dotmons:

Thanks, funny enough they have been responding to my emails. i will take it a step at a time. please send me a personal message with ur number so we can chat on whats app @hammikmmd please do send your number as well. take care
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bamz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
ganiyuadeoye:
My document has been received too but remain my reference letterr.

I'm surprised they haven't deducted the application fee as I type this message. I thought it's usually the first thing they do when they receive apps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hamikmmd: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mideymi:

Thanks, funny enough they have been responding to my emails. i will take it a step at a time. please send me a personal message with ur number so we can chat on whats app @hammikmmd please do send your number as well. take care
@ dotmons these is m digit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
ajaereogechi:
paparazzi well done u got ur trv but u ddidnt tell me.i prayed for u and I told u that u willl get it see u.lolll

Thank, I really appreciate..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
paparazzi1987:

Thank, I really appreciate..
well u r welcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ManTiger(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please let's have the list of TRV hopefuls to be able to track the movement and foster relationship between people who are heading the same way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dotmons: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mideymi:

Send ur digit to info@dotmons.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ManTiger(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
princeade09:

hope u didn't forget the Yoruba saying " matter wey pass cry, na laugh we dey take am laugh" reason I developed the automated sense of humour, this thing dey pain me pass.... two pastors told me I will win visa meanwhile I didn't tell them that I applied for visa which means God really showed them now see I didn't win, does it mean God didn't show them well?

My brother please try Express Entry, testimony awaits you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Congrat paparazzi. It is well with your soul.

paparazzi1987:
[b]

My Profile
Document Submitted:
• Police report
• Marriage Certificate
• Academic Transcript
• WAEC Certificate
• My 3 month pays slip

My Timeline goes by:

In harrysong voice
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ManTiger(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
CHERIPH:
To God be the glory. My wife was refused second time after medical passed. Applied on Sep 14th, medical passed Oct 24 and refused 15th November.
Paid half school fees. One year study with 7.2million. My pop is the sponsor with proterties document since we are married with her name changed to mine.Only purpose of visit was ticked during the first application which we try to make a good SOP for the the 2nd application. Travel history, purpose of visit and personal assets with financial status was ticked for this second application. Writing the school to refund my money. Thank you all for the advice . cheers.
What course did she studied here and what course is she going for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nyquist(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mideymi:

Hi Nquist, I also applied to Uni of Regina for Winter 2016 MSc Computer Science. I just sent my documents to the school to make my admission Unconditional. I wouldnt mind if you could help with any info regarding VISA application.

Congrats man, you can ask me any question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nyquist(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
dotmons:

Yoopii....

Holla back!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by metrecube(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
My Profile
Age: 30|Profession: Programmer | Employer: Bank | Program: Master of Applied Computing | Institution: University of Windsor | Passport: virgin | travel history: None|
[/b][/quote]
Hi bro. Congratulations. I'm very happy for you. Is your cousin bears the same surname as yours? Do you show any doc to established relationship with ur cousin. Congratulations once more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ritilicious(f): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hi house pls I want to know if I can use diamond bank visa credit card (the naira own) to pay application fee for canada university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
no probs bros. thanks.

richcasey:
thanks thesoj for keeping this alive. after i was delayed, i had to focus on my business and also my film company needed more attention so i lost track of the thread. many thanks to thesoj once again.

i will post the reasons for denial maybe tomorrow, so guys can have a look at it. a big shout out to you guys who have kept the thread alive....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Richielat01: 1:28am On Nov 18, 2015
Khalesi:

Yeah Engineering Management is a professional master's course. I'd rather you wait and work an couple of years in an engineering/technical setting preferably or change course. There are some course modules that won't make sense if you've not been part of a work system. Remember their education is more of applied knowledge thingy unlike Naija where you can cram up texts and pour to make grades. However, there's no harm in trying. If your pocket won't feel the application fee you can try. Good luck in your decision.

Please I sent you a PM. I have questions about MSc in Eng Mgt. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 3:10am On Nov 18, 2015
metrecube:

My Profile
Age: 30|Profession: Programmer | Employer: Bank | Program: Master of Applied Computing | Institution: University of Windsor | Passport: virgin | travel history: None|
[/b]

Hi bro. Congratulations. I'm very happy for you. Is your cousin bears the same surname as yours? Do you show any doc to established relationship with ur cousin. Congratulations once more.

We bear different surname. I did not show any doc to establish r/ship. I only did affidavit of sponsorship..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ralfudoh(m): 5:33am On Nov 18, 2015
berexio1:
This babe..just accept it that you are the only 1 going to that school..U go hear am...**Na joke oo** Quit spamming the thread tho!
As in eh, I've seen this post more than a thousand times. Nobody sems to respond but it keeps coming. I thought it was an automated message from the admin.....lol. just mail the international office of your school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.