Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041905 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by mrpriceless: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
hello all,please this is my first time.

I intend going to manitoba for my masters,please I need to know some schools with less tuitions. thanks.my name is Arinze.I I wish to study MSc in natural resources management
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
mrpriceless:

I intend going to manitoba for my masters,please I need to know some schools with less tuitions. thanks.my name is Arinze.I I wish to study MSc in natural resources management
Arinze, are you related to Segun Arinze? grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Shori(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:

Arinze, are you related to Segun Arinze? grin
Lol,just asking eh,why is nobody picking(choosing University of Toronto, Ontario for Masters? ...and I'm new here! been following since part 6.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by emifemimi: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
mbasam:
pls is any one going to saskatoon this winter or any nigeria guy in saskatoon (uofs) pls respond have some questio?.
Hapi sunday 2 every1, to those hoping 4 trv, i wish u guys, dat d new week wil bring in lots of trv for the hopfuls.
U of S, winter

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
ayooluwatoni:

May I know the countries you've visited? Because some countries/visas don't really count.

UAE, South Africa and Swaziland. You think the first two doesn't count
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jayne07(f): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hello house, please I have a question I'm not employed, no employment history at all and I have no study gap, do I still need to submit my personal statement of account for Visa application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jayne07:
Hello house, please I have a question I'm not employed, no employment history at all and I have no study gap, do I still need to submit my personal statement of account for Visa application?

No. Unless you are sponsoring yourself which you have to show means of financial responsibility.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obaraima: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2015
bencheda:
Every one expecting trv approval wld get it on monday who wants to bet with me my mouth always say good things and it alway come to pass so claim it now. Am number 1 anyways
Amen ooo!! I Will get mine in Jesus name! AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 3:01am On Dec 14, 2015
Shori:
Lol,just asking eh,why is nobody picking(choosing University of Toronto, Ontario for Masters? ...and I'm new here! been following since part 6.

You are not alone. Am for Fall2016.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2015
Thank you @seiraries
The company I work with gave me SOA, with closing balance of 7.5m CAC forms certificate of incorporation and my personal account of 1.3m. The tuition fee is 14,400 CAD paid only acceptance of 500 CAD.
I was told to pay 3,600 CAD before the School (CIMT College) later called me that they can only accept acceptance fee of 500 CAD. The duration of the course is two years. Postgraduate diploma in business management.
Please advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Lovedb: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2015
Pls am new The questionnaire am to fill with hand or also online before printing? Urgent pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by skymorbabs: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2015
ikem01:

Thank u boss, but I have more than one international passport, would I submit all and photocopy just the recent one, also my Transcript I should just photocopy it. Thanks for ur reply

Submit 1 & attaced photocopy of d data page, any visas in d other passport.
Photocopy of Ur transcript.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by michael1385: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
love to meet you....am planning for m.sc fall 2016 d same school. Have u started ur process?
mrpriceless:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by michael1385: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2015
congrat obiscolly, pls i need to ask u how u pay for application fee when applyin to manitoba. tnx
obiscolly:
Who's travelling to Manitoba for winter term? Am I the only seeing that ticket prices this period are so high... Minimum I've seen is still above 400k. Chai embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
michael1385:
congrat obiscolly, pls i need to ask u how u pay for application fee when applyin to manitoba. tnx
I made use of my UBA mastercard. Any card activated for online transactions should work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by seiraries: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
SAMUELS3:
Thank you @seiraries
The company I work with gave me SOA, with closing balance of 7.5m CAC forms certificate of incorporation and my personal account of 1.3m. The tuition fee is 14,400 CAD paid only acceptance of 500 CAD.
I was told to pay 3,600 CAD before the School (CIMT College) later called me that they can only accept acceptance fee of 500 CAD. The duration of the course is two years. Postgraduate diploma in business management.
Please advise.
Your SOA was okay. It's possible the VO wasn't convinced how much of it would be made available to you annually or for the duration of your programme. I advise you address this in your sponsor's letter preferably on company letterhead (have your sponsor declare how much s/he will give you yearly, why s/he is spending on you and what s/he hopes to benefit from such a venture i.e sponsoring you). Also ensure the sum your sponsor declares correlates with the total sum quoted by you for tuition, room & board and others section in your form.
Boost your account as well and add asset(s) you have. The links below should give you more ideas;

https://www.nairaland.com/2367106/travelling-canada-part-8/382#37173777
https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9/194#40940153

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vtsouthpaw(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please anyone who hs applied to Dalhousie University for a masters programme here?
I wnt to confirm if Master Card is being accepted for Application fees Payment......
Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dareyh: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Yes for Dalhousie,you can use your MasterCard to pay application fee...I used zenith mastercard
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vtsouthpaw(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
dareyh:
Yes for Dalhousie,you can use your MasterCard to pay application fee...I used zenith mastercard
Thanks for the response. I appreciate u sir/ma!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gbemirado: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello house, i'm planning on reapplying for my study visa. Pls i want to knw if i will need to go for biometrics and medicals again. If i don't need need to, can u pls tell me hw i will go about it.
Pls, i want to also ask if anyone can send me sop samples as d reasons for my visa refusal are purpose of visit and personal assets.
My email is gbemirado@hotmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Lovedb: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls am applying using paper application. So the study permit questionnaire how should I fill it? Cos am finding it hard to fill using the laptop. Pls advice needed urgently.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by wayaa007(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovedb:
Pls am applying using paper application. So the study permit questionnaire how should I fill it? Cos am finding it hard to fill using the laptop. Pls advice needed urgently.

use Adobe Acrobat reader to fill
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by morgan2006(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
U will need to do the Biometrics again at the VAC. ur medical is valid for one year so u can file it in ur current application as an upfront medical.

gbemirado:
Hello house, i'm planning on reapplying for my study visa. Pls i want to knw if i will need to go for biometrics and medicals again. If i don't need need to, can u pls tell me hw i will go about it.
Pls, i want to also ask if anyone can send me sop samples as d reasons for my visa refusal are purpose of visit and personal assets.
My email is gbemirado@hotmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rollindollar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
SAMUELS3:
Thank you @seiraries
Please advise.
bro,how do you convert the canadian dollars to naira..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rollindollar(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
house please i need a university that offers nursing and the tuition fee..i need an urgent answer pleasd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rollindollar(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
house please i need a university that offers nursing and the tuition fee..i need an urgent answer please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dudubery: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shori:

Are u an applicant? I applied for fall 2016, really praying they make me an offer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dudubery: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ajibade105:

You are not alone. Am for Fall2016.

Applicant or you have an admission offer already? Im an applicant for fall 2016? I hope I get in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dudubery:

Applicant or you have an admission offer already? Im an applicant for fall 2016? I hope I get in.

Am an applicant too...Am still hopeful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dudubery: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ajibade105:

Am an applicant too...Am still hopeful

We'll all get in by God's grace. All the best.

By the way, what course? And were you required to write the GRE test?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls In filling the family form ........There are just 6 spaces and I am for a polygamous family of 24 .how do I fill it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by PurpleG(f): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
rollindollar:
house please i need a university that offers nursing and the tuition fee..i need an urgent answer please

You can check out Brandon University,tuition fee is less than $8000

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.