Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1039326 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ejijummy: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello, Pls I need help, I submitted an expression of interest to the Manitoba provincial nominee program and I have been advised to apply. Now the problem is that I don't know any one that is residence in Manitoba that can nominate me as required. Pls I need assistance

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Omonjoe:
After bn delayed last week, I want to refire
In filling the Application of study permit made outside Canada form, what should I fill in d following

"Have you been refused visa or permit into Canada or other countries?"

"Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?"
See sharp refiring...U re-applied almost immediately. Still confirms success rates for Masters 2nd trial...Time to stay off Oz thread I guess..lol..Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
ejijummy:
Hello, Pls I need help, I submitted an expression of interest to the Manitoba provincial nominee program and I have been advised to apply. Now the problem is that I don't know any one that is residence in Manitoba that can nominate me as required. Pls I need assistance
Forward ur questions to the "BIgBoys" thread here https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/36#2624318.1161
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
LOL...was trying to make an alternative with OZ....u knw man's dream can't die like dt.
Thanks man u guys really helped to see me through. Mine na college sha PGC
make we relate for ticket booking na grin
berexio1:
See sharp refiring...U re-applied almost immediately. Still confirms success rates for Masters 2nd trial...Time to stay off Oz thread I guess..lol..Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tundd80: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
I sincerely appreciate all responses to my request. Thank you all. But please I need somebody to put me through on how to rewuest for gecms fil from cic
Thanks

thesoj:
Lol, but the thing is that if I were he I would include the HND but would write an extraordinary SOP. My bro was a very complex applicant but we told the full truth and put together an application we thought would be convincing to a rational VO.

@tundd80, there are many applicants on this thread with their TRV even tho they had a course mismatch. If your intentions are genuine, then you should write a thoroughly convincing SOP.

Most times, these short cuts are self-defeating in the long run.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks man
JuneFirst:

@Berexio and @Omonjoe, congratulations to you guys! Been hiding and peeping once in a while to see the expectant positive outcome of the application of deserving people.

Inbetween where's @Hayqinsbfx and @Tnuola? I'm sure theirs'll turn out positive.

I wish all TRV hopefuls success in your applications!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks boss
thesoj:
Congrats @omonjoe! So glad it worked out for you. I'm glad I was able to play a positive role in your app's success.
@berexio1, glad to hear about yours too!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks dear....hafa ur app?
tnuola:
Congratulations @omonjoe and @berexio1
Really happy for you guys

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks man
EmmaMsc:

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks
omooba2015:

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
thanks
sholay2011:

Congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Sharonlass10(f): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls, I need you help. Have been denied for study permit in UAE. I am a resident but it will expire by February, 2016. Pls should I do, I want to come back to Nigeria and reapply. Ur advice will be appreciated.
berexio1:
Cheii..God is good!

This is a sign of good things to come.

Oya make una migrate to Part 9. Follow my lead grin

I welcome you all..

Have you been denied Visa? Are u feeling down? Can u BELIEVE one more time?..Common,Jump off and shake off your refusal, dust your documents. This is your time to REFIRE. This time you shall have it

Who is ready for TRV,,let me see your likes!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Omonjoe:
LOL...was trying to make an alternative with OZ....u knw man's dream can't die like dt.
Sure thing..Will pm you. Are u taking Toronto Pearson?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
I applied through the paper route last time. Please house, how do I apply online for study permit?

Please and please it's urgent,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sharonlass10:
Pls, I need you help. Have been denied for study permit in UAE. I am a resident but it will expire by February, 2016. Pls should I do, I want to come back to Nigeria and reapply. Ur advice will be appreciated.
Since you permit will son expire and u don't have intentions of staying further in UAE, u can come to Naija and apply. Its really up to u.

Secondly tell the house abit about ur profile, documents submitted,intended course of study and all so that our guidance will be well structured. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
SAMUELS3:
I applied through the paper route last time. Please house, how do I apply online for study permit?

Please and please it's urgent,
go to www.cic.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by IyaEjima(f): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Omonjoe:
From Glory to Glory!!!
Just got passport request mail.
thanks to Thesoj, brexio1, Ayoo who helped me through in fixing my first application refusal reasons
Congrats Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by IyaEjima(f): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
berexio1:
Thanks man...I learnt alot myself reading from other gurus... cool
Congrats berexio1

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Yinkyyinkie: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
niyiguy:
it's being 6weeks now after submitting application, no medical request, no update on what is happening to my application and school is to resume January 5th. I do not even know what step to take, I do not know what next to do because the outcome from CIC would help me make decisions right now.

At least if I get Medical Request I go know say them do visit my application. just imagine to have a document on someone's table for 6weeks without update, this is torture.

Mouth is wide opened ooooo

Sent u a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Sharonlass10(f): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
I applied for custom and border services (2 yrs course)
Documents submitted: LOA, my dad's SOA, His company license, Tax and SOA, SP(study plan), application form, Resident permit and Resident ID, Resume and payment of ist semester fee.
berexio1:
Since you permit will son expire and u don't have intentions of staying further in UAE, u can come to Naija and apply. Its really up to u.

Secondly tell the house abit about ur profile, documents submitted,intended course of study and all so that our guidance will be well structured. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by GboyegaD(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Omo....looooong thin.....lets get this this visa first....u just have to be consistent with whatever you have stated....
You can't eat you cake and have it....

Now that he has stated it is there any PR o study visa in sight...?

Why did you write that he shouldn't have added the HND certificate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 12:15am On Dec 19, 2015
berexio1:
Hey guys,

Sorry I have been MIA. Am just preparing a robust reply as I just got a PP request!

I am not just happy for myself but for everyone like me who re-applied and got it. How we persevered and hoped for a day like this when we conquered. A quick flash at the beginning of this Part 9 and the first comment made was born out of a 'Can do' spirit. Yes I made it. We made it!!!

I am waiting for you in Canada.Lol

Make una no vexn I go give una load down later on my laptop.

Congrats Bro! Finally it has happened! Shows we winning even if it's in a slow motion! Thumbs up! I'm next!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Omonjoe:
From Glory to Glory!!!
Just got passport request mail.
thanks to Thesoj, brexio1, Ayoo who helped me through in fixing my first application refusal reasons
Congratulations bro! Definitely a sign we winning! When did you submit bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by GboyegaD(m): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2015
EmmaMsc:

I guess you mean the application fee for admission (which is usually 100 CAD dollar). It is ok to pay for that using debit cards but definitely not advisable to pay for tuition fee that can be as high as 10,000 CAD dollars. Dont you think so?

Since limits are recently raised them one can pay tuition in two installments online using one's card. The stress of Form A of late is annoying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NaD720: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2015
tnuola:
Congratulations @omonjoe and @berexio1
Really happy for you guys

Hmmm, Madam, So you still stealthy sleep through this thread?? Thought you are one of the MIA....Nice to see you comment tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by GboyegaD(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Sharonlass10:

What were the grounds for denials.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tnuola(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2015
NaD720:

Hmmm, Madam, So you still stealthy sleep through this thread?? Thought you are one of the MIA....Nice to see you comment tho.

Just tot to drop in today.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tnuola(f): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Omonjoe:
Thanks dear....hafa ur app?

Till fall '16 o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 12:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Omonjoe:

Congrats man @Omonjoe

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dazlinga: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2015
berexio1:
go to www.cic.gc.ca

Congrats brof...mine is on the way..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by chiefolotu(m): 2:25am On Dec 19, 2015
ayooluwatoni:

Send a mail to mun grad school to explain and request for waiver and permission to use a regular email account. I did the same.....

Sorry i'm here again. I wrote my statement of intent. the other 3 section how did go with that and any idea on Sample of Writing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Omonjoe(m): 3:00am On Dec 19, 2015
yea.....Toronto Pearson
berexio1:
Sure thing..Will pm you. Are u taking Toronto Pearson?

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.