Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040011 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bamjay: 1:25am On Feb 06, 2016
kennynelcon:

I will like to apply too...have you tried?

i applied there..awaiting their response. when do u intend to apply? for UG or PG?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by wealthyexcel: 2:30am On Feb 06, 2016
bamjay:
are there no UBC peeps on this thread?please signify if u are one..

Hi Bamjay, I figured you tried to contact me. Is there anything in particular you will like to discuss? You can drop your email address. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Hehehehe1: 3:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Very sharp man.......wish u d best
AdexStudio:

I printed 5months SOA. Yes I'm working. But with 50k as salary. Incase you don't have friends ir family to trust you wt their morning it's dangerous to sponsor yourself if you don't have a very bouyant income. In my own case I discussed with about 3 friends with good income, I used transfer and withdraw method. What that mean is that they will pay d money into my account with details , and pay them back d following day with my own little income too. I did that for five month before asking someone to help me with 5m as I was about printing my SOA. D 5m was paid into my account in bit too avoid lump sum. To God be the glory I have my TRV approved.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennynelcon(m): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2016
bamjay:

i applied there..awaiting their response. when do u intend to apply? for UG or PG?
This year September, PG.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2016
olah23:
U can click d link under ur LOC, peertransfer.. it's cheaper I used that
when?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Hehehehe1:
Honestly it requires wisdom. Try your best and leave d rest for God. God is just and able to do ALL things. I joined this thread last November and I have read about plenty of refusal. I applied once n got my TRV. That's a great testimony for me

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2016
chiefolotu:

Thank you and God bless. Are you applying there?
I have admission there already and my TRV is also ready. (Approved).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2016
WESTERNCR:
Please can you help me with CIC Accra e-mail. I need to write them
Accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Also copy Lagos @
Lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
BE811APP:
Nice Move..
Will do just that..
grin

Pls do. God will help you too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2016
bucade11:
. All glory belong to God! I pray almighty God will go ahead of you. I'm still expecting response from school. I believe God will perfect mine too.
God will surely perfect urs In Jesus Name.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Yes I did.
Thanks but u didn't congratulate me for my TRV approval too. Lol
tintedniggz:

thanks for the reply, all these documents you mentioned apart from the transcript, did u send them through dhl? And congrats on your admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2016
dmines22:

Adexstudio, like how much is your tuition fee and what's the length of your program....

I applied for a Grduate course. The lenght is 3 semesters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by opia12345: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Thanks baba, but is it the slip i will scan for online app or submit if its paper route? I want to start my documentation while im building my account

Graviton2:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Click on the above link, select your preferred region - A list of approved medical institutions will be displayed.

You can go to any one of them - They've got their addresses and numbers all outlined. (I used IOM, Ikeja)

Call and book an appointment, the fees and procedures will usually be explained to you by the RC

Go to the Hospital's bank (You'll be furnished with these information by the RC by call or in person...it's better in person, that way you'll be handed a slip with the information on it), Pay your MED fees

Head to the Hospital with the Bank teller, Intl passport and 3passport photos. Do Your MEDS (Usually consists of Biometrics, Xray exam, Blood test, Urine test, Height and Weight measurements, Personal questions and a private physical examination).

You'll be issued a printout slip. Go with the printout slip to the Embassy.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by opia12345: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2016
I pray it works for me too, i want to ɗo that fot the next two months..feɓ anɗ march, then print in april say miɗ april

Hehehehe1:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tintedniggz(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
AdexStudio:
Yes I did.
Thanks but u didn't congratulate me for my TRV approval too. Lol
Sir, that's double congratulation!! Go on and shine. Did you pay the skul fees before getting the TRV approval? Hw we go take celebrate hamham grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
opia12345:
Thanks baba, but is it the slip i will scan for online app or submit if its paper route? I want to start my documentation while im building my account

Yes, scan and upload it if you're using the online app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by straph: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Hello House,
I just got my letter of acceptance to study instrumentation and control engineering at Northern College. the program is scheduled for (Fall)Sep., the deadline for the payment of 7170 CAD for first semester is June 15, They said the offer will expire by May. Now, do I need to pay the tuition for first semester before I apply for study permit? How can I package my documents to meet the deadline, though I have IELTS on the 15th and 18th of February. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yungreezy: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Did u get a supervisor before u got ur admission?
AdexStudio:

I applied for a Grduate course. The lenght is 3 semesters
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
niyiguy:
I like to know documents that are supposed to be matched as one for upload in the various category in my attachment. Someone should please help.

Thanks

You can check this link to see how I arranged my docs.
Note I attached number 2 and number 3 under proof of finance
Cheers
https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9/199#41036097

Edited

thesoj I sight you. How are u doing? I see you havent abandoned this thread. Keep up the good work!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Dudubery:

Waiting on Utoronto as well...March be here already!!! smiley

Guess we have done our best. Waiting on God and the school.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2016
My total fee was 14733 I made payment of 10k with peertransfer in January check ur letter of acceptance towards or www.peertransfer.com/school/fanshawec ve also attach a pics for u to see..
notasowie:
when?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ekicedar: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Pls house I want to apply for food science/ engineering. .I just finished reading through Dalhousie university.
Pls has anyone had any experience with them?
Kindly also advice me with schools with leas tuition and less stressful admission process.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bamjay: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2016
wealthyexcel:

Hi Bamjay, I figured you tried to contact me. Is there anything in particular you will like to discuss? You can drop your email address. Cheers.
yeah...bamijayy@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bamjay: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
kennynelcon:

This year September, PG.
are u going for a research course?have u gotten a supervisor?what course are you going for?what was ur CGPA in UG? sowi for d many questions grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2016
olah23:
Relax they will reply u..hope u made d payment for d acceptance fee
I paid through Ontario colleges. But if they want me to pay, I can pay their acceptance fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
olah23:
My total fee was 14733 I made payment of 10k with peertransfer in January check ur letter of acceptance towards or www.peertransfer.com/school/fanshawec ve also attach a pics for u to see..
I understand. But now they don't accept local currencies only dollar ,and only place u can get dollar now that won't break ur pocket is the bank ,and its tks time for the bank to get dollar except one is going to the black market which is 2 something ..I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ekicedar:
Pls house I want to apply for food science/ engineering. .I just finished reading through Dalhousie university.
Pls has anyone had any experience with them?
Kindly also advice me with schools with leas tuition and less stressful admission process.
I plan to apply there too for M. eng Civil engineering. however, I have sent them some mails as regards the application documents. we can keep in touch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ekicedar: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

I plan to apply there too for M. eng Civil engineering. however, I have sent them some mails as regards the application documents. we can keep in touch

Pls send your Watssap Num as a pm
I don't know how to send pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
hello house, please i was denied base on the purpose of visit and length of the proposed stay in Canada and i want to refire by monday and these are the documents i want to refire with...All cic forms,family birth certificates,police chqrqcter certificate,school admission offer letter,school fees receipt, medical upfront form,statement of account,land deed,degree certificate,nysc certificate,neco certificate,ssce testimonial,RN certificate,state of origin certificate? degree transcript,school reference letter?employment letter,study leave letter,letter of introduction,three month payslios,staff id cqrd, practising licence id card,resume, national passport, please house is there anything that i have not added. please i need help and please how do i fill the section for tuition fees, room and board, other and the funds available for my stay please i need help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
igwenunsa:
hello house, please i was denied base on the purpose of visit and length of the proposed stay in Canada and i want to refire by monday and these are the documents i want to refire with...All cic forms,family birth certificates,police chqrqcter certificate,school admission offer letter,school fees receipt, medical upfront form,statement of account,land deed,degree certificate,nysc certificate,neco certificate,ssce testimonial,RN certificate,state of origin certificate? degree transcript,school reference letter?employment letter,study leave letter,letter of introduction,three month payslios,staff id cqrd, practising licence id card,resume, national passport, please house is there anything that i have not added. please i need help and please how do i fill the section for tuition fees, room and board, other and the funds available for my stay please i need help

Is't self sponsor and how long is the program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Sharonlass10(f): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
They will reply u. Send them mail for the confirmation of your application fee.
I applied too and I ask for confirm of my application fee if they have received it, which they did. Just mail them.

olah23:
Relax they will reply u..hope u made d payment for d acceptance fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
@humbleosazee yes it is self sponsored and the program is two years

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.