Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040105 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ekicedar:

Pls send your Watssap Num as a pm
I don't know how to send pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sure.
yungreezy:
Did u get a supervisor before u got ur admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
tintedniggz:

Sir, that's double congratulation!! Go on and shine. Did you pay the skul fees before getting the TRV approval? Hw we go take celebrate hamham grin
I didn't pay any school fees upfront. I will pay my school fees on arrival
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olaniyisal: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am in the shoe now you have been before. I don't have anyone to willing to act as a sponsor . please can you tell how it get to work for you. How do you about it and the list of documents you submitted.
AdexStudio:

I printed 5months SOA. Yes I'm working. But with 50k as salary. Incase you don't have friends or family to trust you wt their money it's dangerous to sponsor yourself if you don't have a very bouyant income. In my own case I discussed with about 3 friends with good income, I used transfer and withdraw method. What that mean is that they will pay d money into my account with details , and pay them back d following day with my own little income too. I did that for five month before asking someone to help me with 5m as I was about printing my SOA. D 5m was paid into my account in bit to avoid lump sum. To God be the glory I have my TRV approved .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
But ontario college is different frm fashanwe college..or u mean onatario campus
dannywest01:
I paid through Ontario colleges. But if they want me to pay, I can pay their acceptance fees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Since u want to make payment for ur skool fee u don't need $$$ just follow the link www.peertransfer.com/school/fanshawec when u ve ur cash available in your naira master or visa card.it will give u the best conversion rate infact CBN rate direct..
notasowie:
I understand. But now they don't accept local currencies only dollar ,and only place u can get dollar now that won't break ur pocket is the bank ,and its tks time for the bank to get dollar except one is going to the black market which is 2 something ..I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by seyidollar4real: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls anyone with a sample of letter of intent should send to my this email; omoniyisamson3@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by BE811APP: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Amen bro

AdexStudio:

Pls do. God will help you too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
hello house, please i have paid my tuition fees and can somebody help me on how to fill the section for tuition feees,room and board, others and funds available for my stay...please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
olah23:
But ontario college is different frm fashanwe college..or u mean onatario campus
ontario college is a body just like jamb where students apply through. There is option to apply through the college directly or through Ontario colleges. I guess that was he mistake I made. I should have applied directly. I will wait to hear from them this coming week and if nothing comes out of i will have to apply directly to the school. Olabisi onabanjo university non teaching staffs are just useless. They are the cause of this rubbish.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sharonlass10:
They will reply u. Send them mail for the confirmation of your application fee.
I applied too and I ask for confirm of my application fee if they have received it, which they did. Just mail them.

will do just that so I can hopefully hear from them by Monday. I don't know if I can still make it for May 2016 because that's when I planned to resume
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
igwenunsa:
hello house, please i have paid my tuition fees and can somebody help me on how to fill the section for tuition feees,room and board, others and funds available for my stay...please

Please explain in details, how much is your tuition fees paid and how much do you have in your account now.?

Please gurus, help this guy out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2016
There is an event tomrw @ 4pt by sheraton 4:30pm organize by fanshawe college..
dannywest01:
ontario college is a body just like jamb where students apply through. There is option to apply through the college directly or through Ontario colleges. I guess that was he mistake I made. I should have applied directly. I will wait to hear from them this coming week and if nothing comes out of i will have to apply directly to the school. Olabisi onabanjo university non teaching staffs are just useless. They are the cause of this rubbish.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lonzo(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2016
dannywest01:

8 months now I haven't gotten my transcript from that school ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 2:17am On Feb 07, 2016
really...irrespective of the bank used..
olah23:
Since u want to make payment for ur skool fee u don't need $$$ just follow the link www.peertransfer.com/school/fanshawec when u ve ur cash available in your naira master or visa card.it will give u the best conversion rate infact CBN rate direct..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kennynelcon(m): 4:27am On Feb 07, 2016
bamjay:

are u going for a research course?have u gotten a supervisor?what course are you going for?what was ur CGPA in UG? sowi for d many questions grin

No, thesis

Not yet, I talked with a Prof, he asked for my transcript which is not ready.

Electrical comp E

hbu

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 4:39am On Feb 07, 2016
SAMUELS3 i paid $13698CAD and i have 8million please gurus how do i fill the section for tuition fees,room and board,others and funds available for study. please guys help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by justicia: 6:44am On Feb 07, 2016
hi everyone. good to see new monikers everywhr. been a while I came to the forum. I guess it's true that the pressure of study and work in Canada can be overwhelming. but it's worth it though. Canada is a good country, it has its own issues, but it is a good country overall. I pray that God will answer all TRV awaitees. keep the struggle alive. package ur app properly. And pray well. then make sure you pay your fees b4 u come here. or at least pay 70 or 80 percent. Regards to hayqinsfx and graviton2. Na them oldies wey I remember be that. Safe!

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SURGEE(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls if you submitted an application for masters in manitoba. Pls pm. Me abeg? Need ssome clarifications.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by igwenunsa: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2016
please can someone help me on how to fill the section for tuition fees,room and board,others and the funds available for my study and i have paid my tuition fees. please how can calculate this
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
lonzo:

8 months now I haven't gotten my transcript from that school ooo
I even paid the guys extra money to expedite the process but here I am still wondering when it will be sent. May God come to my aid
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2016
I got a supervisor at u of Ottawa but he doesn't have funding so he advised me to seek for funding from foundations and he will also write to them that he will be my host. Any advice?? ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2016
ojeee1:
hi nairalanders, The lord has done it again. I have gotten my passport with visa today. I have been a silent reader but y'all have helped me on this thread. I applied with 5 people accompanying me and they gave all of us visa( my mum, triplets and one other girl to take care of the babies). I taught my application would be rejected cos we had only 9 million naira in my mum and dad's account. I am a 17 year old boy tho. Sponsor re my parents.

Application for winter 2016(paper route)

submission date: DEC 04
medical request: DEC 30
medicals done: JAN 04
medicals sent to CIC: JAN 05
approval mail and pick up: Feb 02

Thanks to God. The lord that did mine will do all applicants on this thread IJN.
pls did your mum do the biometrics or just you?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
Yes it's a merchant directly link with cbn
hayqinsbFX:
really...irrespective of the bank used..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yungreezy: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Whats your intended course of study?
Nony1:
I got a supervisor at u of Ottawa but he doesn't have funding so he advised me to seek for funding from foundations and he will also write to them that he will be my host. Any advice?? ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Hello house, any1 going to fanshawe college? There is event today at 4 point by sheraton today 4:30pm

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jayne07(f): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2016
To those going for the Fanshawe event today pls be generous with useful information gotten there. Let those of us dat aren't going learn here thru u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
igwenunsa:
please how did u pay ur tuition and how long did it takes ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mirror97: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Hello I'm going there too can we meet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Jayne07:
To those going for the Fanshawe event today pls be generous with useful information gotten there. Let those of us dat aren't going learn here thru u
please keep me posted and also ask them how I can pay my fees cus this issue of waiting for dollar from CBN is disturbing

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.