Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1042015 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
when did you apply bro
broxymall:

Oga boss
I was called for medicals yesterday,
Does it kinda says something
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Dfavouredone: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thanks @damisakin and @thesoj
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ralfudoh(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bioben:

Pls I need an answer..guru in d house
Sorry you cant. You can only use a statement of account that is not older than 30days from your application date. So calculate it from the last day u r printing to your application date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bioben:
@ all pls I wud like to know whether its wise to use this statement of account?. ..my uncle is going to be my sponsor and his statement of account wil only cover period of six months till january 2016 because he stop running the acct january this year.i want to send in my application next month.

If u had taken out time to read through the thread u would have easily gotten the answer. That said, u cannot submit bank statement older than a month as at the time of submission. U can't submit a statement ending in January by March .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by damisakin(f): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
He can apply for a change of status with canada......and it shouldnt be too much of wahala....

Am in canada going to 6 years now
Cic.gc.ca would tell you that u can't boldly written my brother
U can't change status from visitor to study not even a lawyer can help you
Just realized thesoj has answered

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Governoryomi: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello please, does anyone know about Lambton college admission policy. Do they request for part payment of tuition fees as compulsory in order to secure your seat. Do they?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Governoryomi: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Secondly, is the whole students permit process something I can independently do or I require the service of travelling agents? Which is more safer in cost and in risk? Thank you house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Drajah(m): 3:10am On Feb 27, 2016
broxymall:

Oga boss
I was called for medicals yesterday,
Does it kinda says something

Sorry bro but I just wanted ask when u applied for visa, plus was it a call or an SMS/email that was sent for the medicals?

#onelove

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by edwinbiz(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2016
OtunbaJega:

TRue... even permanent residents don't get it easy

true talk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jlakeside: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Jlakeside:

I just got this email from my supervisor, I con dey fear cos na d only school I applied to be that.. The man just sent this NOT that I asked him any question about admission decision..

Dear jlakeside

I hope this email finds you well.

I just wanted to keep you informed. The Admissions committee for the MSc program is meeting soon, and once they have made a decision you will be contacted.

I am confident that you will be accepted, but we must wait for the Admissions Committee to go over all of the applications. We have many more applications this year than in previous years.

Best wishes

God is great, My supervisor said he was confident that I'd be accepted and YES, I just got the offer letter from Brandon University today.. Stage 1 completed, Stage2(TRV processing) loading.. Make I dey gather my documents.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Jlakeside:

God is great, My supervisor said he was confident that I'd be accepted and YES, I just got the offer letter from Brandon University today.. Stage 1 completed, Stage2(TRV processing) loading.. Make I dey gather my documents.

Congrats. Move on to stage two. I dey behind you for stage one. Any funding awarded?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by STENON(f): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Jlakeside:

congrats Dear...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by STENON(f): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2016
During this long period of waiting for the decision frm uni of sas.. I believe God for a greater Testimony...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Abbies: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Hi smiley I want to apply for MSC sustainable energy engineering and policy at Carleton University. I have mixed feelings about this university, can someone pls advice me. is this a good university? what are the work prospects after masters?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2016
I concur ! Well said.
phrancisco:

If u had taken out time to read through the thread u would have easily gotten the answer. That said, u cannot submit bank statement older than a month as at the time of submission. U can't submit a statement ending in January by March .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by AdexStudio(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Validity of medical is 12months
cherie24:
Hello All, Please advice a sister.

Can i do upfront medicals now being that i intend to start application for visa in January 2017 for a may session.

What is the validity of the medical test result??

Thank you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afor01(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2016
Lovely story, guess u are the right person to answer my question. Is it possible to defer one semester and hustle to get the money to pay the next school fees? Cox I will be travelin soon but my sponsor has said he will only b able to pay all fees. A friend on mine in seneca college said its possible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Drajah:

Sorry bro but I just wanted ask when u applied for visa, plus was it a call or an SMS/email that was sent for the medicals?

#onelove
Don't really know
My agent told me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Rickywowoz: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Bioben:
@ all pls I wud like to know whether its wise to use this statement of account?. ..my uncle is going to be my sponsor and his statement of account wil only cover period of six months till january 2016 because he stop running the acct january this year.i want to send in my application next month.
which school are you headed bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
when did you apply bro
i
I applied on the 16th this month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jlakeside: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2016
adeyemidare:

Congrats. Move on to stage two. I dey behind you for stage one. Any funding awarded?
I haven't mailed the Prof. He said, when I get the letter from admission office, I should let him know..
He sent this below sometimes ago

Should you proceed with your application to MSc in Environmental and Life Science, it is on the understanding that my acceptance of you as my student depends on funding being in place for you.

It is my hope that Brandon University through the Masters program will be able to offer support for your personal costs, but this can't be guaranteed. This would be in the form of a teaching fellowship ($6000 to teach a laboratory class) or a direct bursary between $6000 to $11,000 for one year, renewable once. I hope a decision is made soon, and hopefully before March. My research grant application, if successful, may also be able to support you by paying you a similar amount as a stipend, I will hear about that grant application in April.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Morning Everyone, been a quiet reader and I've been gaining alot, so it's high time i present myself, this forum has been really helpful, submitted my application on the 24th of this month no agents just me and my crazy friend (undergrad study) uwinnipeg and by God's grace we'll get an approval, heading to winnipeg or even manitoba, just hala let's exchange knowledge... ✌
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Lol desperate nigga!!

krisez:
Morning Everyone, been a quiet reader and I've been gaining alot, so it's high time i present myself, this forum has been really helpful, submitted my application on the 24th of this month no agents just me and my crazy friend (undergrad study) uwinnipeg and by God's grace we'll get an approval, heading to winnipeg or even manitoba, just hala let's exchange knowledge... ✌
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Daveboiz:
Lol desperate nigga!!

ungrateful boi, mtcheew that's the "crazy friend"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
online or paper...when did you do biometrics...
broxymall:
i
I applied on the 16th this month
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
online or paper...when did you do biometrics...
Online and same day,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by senatonato(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Governoryomi:
Hello please, does anyone know about Lambton college admission policy. Do they request for part payment of tuition fees as compulsory in order to secure your seat. Do they?
Yes they do request for compulsory part payment to secure your spot.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
online, bio next day, upfront meds
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
How come your agent is tellng you u have been called for medicals.
Can't you check urself online?
broxymall:

Online and same day,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
How come your agent is tellng you u have been called for medicals.
Can't you check urself online?
is anything wrong with my agent relaying the news to me ? since she started it all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
It's just strange....no issues atall

When aer you going for medicals
broxymall:

is anything wrong with my agent relaying the news to me ? since she started it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.