Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041819 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by broxymall(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
It's just strange....no issues atall
When aer you going for medicals
seriously . oga why do you think it strange,pls tell me if you know..
monday or tuesday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by tosanbamiogbe(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
@krisez I'm going to Uwinnipeg .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Its strange bcs u should be the one to apply yourself with ur details so u can get direct email if anything comes up.. But all the best.. Them go grant all of us. Nd do ur meds at ikoyi 28k so u won't need to book appointment

broxymall:

seriously .
oga why do you think it strange,pls tell me if you know..

monday or tuesday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Same here... U got sturdy permit already?

tosanbamiogbe:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
tosanbamiogbe:
cool, what course and have you gotten your study permit or you just applied also like me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by missPay: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
damisakin:

Am in canada going to 6 years now
Cic.gc.ca would tell you that u can't boldly written my brother
U can't change status from visitor to study not even a lawyer can help you
Just realized thesoj has answered
I have two friends in my class who came into Canada with Visiting Visa and Changed dere status to study permit so I beg to disagree.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jlakeside: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls I wanna ask if its advisable to use "Affidavit of Age declaration" in replacement of my birth certificate during the TRV application process.. I don't have the birth certificate again BUT I've been using this affidavit as far back 2008.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by sweetmusty: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Can anyone advice me on MSc application for admission. How is it possible to school in with my 3.68 CGPA? I am sick of paying application fee for other counries without getting admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adeyemidare(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jlakeside:

I haven't mailed the Prof. He said, when I get the letter from admission office, I should let him know..
He sent this below sometimes ago

This would be in the form of a teaching fellowship ($6000 to teach a laboratory class) or a direct bursary between $6000 to $11,000 for one year, renewable once.
My research grant application, if successful, may also be able to support you by paying you a similar amount as a stipend, I will hear about that grant application in April.

Oya, pray for funding and also his grant application. Good news we all receive soon. Amen!

First error is a result of my faulty phone. Sorry.
Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Someone should help me with Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294) and Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257).

Thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ajibade105(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
STENON:
During this long period of waiting for the decision frm uni of sas.. I believe God for a greater Testimony...

Am also an applicant in Uni of Sask...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls how do I fill the dli number in the application made outside canada form......my sch is brandon.......pls it's very urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kife(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
sweetmusty:
Can anyone advice me on MSc application for admission. How is it possible to school in with my 3.68 CGPA? I am sick of paying application fee for other counries without getting admission

Depends on the course u are applying for, how you approach the institutions and alot more.
Maybe you should be more precise, let's c how we can assist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jengbetiele: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hi Guys, been awhile. I figured this may be useful for people that are interested in a funded research based degree. I made this post earlier but i forgot to paste the link here
https://www.nairaland.com/2824928/how-secure-scholarship-admission-canadian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jengbetiele: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
You can use it. It is very much acceptable
Jlakeside:
Pls I wanna ask if its advisable to use "Affidavit of Age declaration" in replacement of my birth certificate during the TRV application process.. I don't have the birth certificate again BUT I've been using this affidavit as far back 2008.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jengbetiele: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
vickyehi:
Pls how do I fill the dli number in the application made outside canada form......my sch is brandon.......pls it's very urgent

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp
use this link to locate your school then copy the dli
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
I did that but the forms says error that the correct format is .....0 followed by up to 20 digits
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
vickyehi:
I did that but the forms says error that the correct format is .....0 followed by up to 20 digits
Vickyehi the first is a letter O not zero as in 0

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls for paper route do we download and fill the questionnaire or we will be given at the vhs office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
@Krisez......thanks so much......muah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Krisez......how abt the vhs questionnaire
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
vickyehi:
Krisez......how abt the vhs questionnaire
glad to help,,,,about the questionnaire i sincerely don't know how that works i applied online i think you should do same too, it's just straight forward i guess unlike paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Check on ur LOA it's written there although I don't knw abt Brandon but it shld b there check well..
vickyehi:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Teos: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
@krisez and daveboiz I applied mid January with upfront medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
online or paper.....have u heard natin yet
Teos:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Teos:
oh cool, have you gotten any updates like meds passed, you seem ahead of us oo enlighten us and what school are you heading to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jlakeside: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
adeyemidare:

Oya, pray for funding and also his grant application. Good news we all receive soon. Amen!

First error is a result of my faulty phone. Sorry.
Shalom!
I'm very optimistic.. Amen!..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by STENON(f): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ajibade105:

Am also an applicant in Uni of Sask...
wow... That's good. Fall 2016 ryt?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ahyotomiwa: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Haqkin how far?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
afor01:
Nairaland good people please I need ur assistance more especially to those that are in Canada already. Please is it possible to defer semester and work to pay the next school fees and continue? Cox na only 1st semester money I get and my friend in Seneca college said its possible. Don't want to be misslead to avoid problems over der. Plz help shocked
It is possible
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by JJCE(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2016
krisez:
Morning Everyone, been a quiet reader and I've been gaining alot, so it's high time i present myself, this forum has been really helpful, submitted my application on the 24th of this month no agents just me and my crazy friend (undergrad study) uwinnipeg and by God's grace we'll get an approval, heading to winnipeg or even manitoba, just hala let's exchange knowledge... ✌
bro, av sent u pm..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jamiesongsingz(m): 3:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Please I need help with this. I had applied for an undergraduate canadian study visa but was denied twice. The first reason was with regards to my sponsors business registration documents that I didn't submit and the 2nd refusal was "Purpose of Visit". Now I intend to reapply.... please can I get thoughts on tips to help my reapplication? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.