Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1043928 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Daveboiz:
Lol bruh.. No chills o everyone na spring o
Make those vo sha do normal...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by STENON(f): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ajibade105:

Owkay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by PurpleG(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Daveboiz:
Oh.. How much is their tuition fee

It depends on your course, their tuition is quite low. Mine is less than 8k per year.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jayne07:
Good morning everyone... Pls I was told I can apply to only one college within Toronto, Ontario. Please I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, biko how true is this?
NO, you can apply to as many colleges as you want.. Its your money you are spending..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Gozychuks(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Happy Sunday all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Gozychuks(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
What are the requirements for getting Canadian skilled labour visa. What do I need to do or have and how do I go about it. I have a first degree and some years of experience but not much financially . I need some one to pu
t me through on how to go about it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by shalewa18: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
am going for a two years pgd course and I
ve only 2m bt I want to use my brother as my sponsor as he wants to help me work some money out from his bank into his account for me to show dem although I won't touch it pls I hope it's a good idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
PurpleG:

No
Pls I sent you a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
Na to dy on candle bcs of dem. Lool them go give us.. Drop ur bbm pin
Royat1:

Make those vo sha do normal...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Royat1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Daveboiz:
Na to dy on candle bcs of dem. Lool them go give us.. Drop ur bbm pin
I pray ooooo,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by PurpleG(f): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
profojah2:

Pls I sent you a pm

Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Making sense.. We will meet at the other side lol
PurpleG:

It depends on your course, their tuition is quite low. Mine is less than 8k per year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hello house,

Please who knows when uni of carleton usually gives a response to MENG fall applicants. I have mailed them but no response.

regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
whats good just there waiting for the vo
ahyotomiwa:
Haqkin how far?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
yea sure.. But make sure he adds sponsorship letter and in the sponsorship letter tell him to add "that you will come back and serve him for 2 or 3 years " so that will serve as tie back home
shalewa18:
am going for a two years pgd course and I
ve only 2m bt I want to use my brother as my sponsor as he wants to help me work some money out from his bank into his account for me to show dem although I won't touch it pls I hope it's a good idea
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Purple g .....pls wat course is yours and is it under graduate or graduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dessy8: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
hi Freezingus.congrats on your trv approval.... id love to find out somethings from you please...so i sent you a nairaland email request...maybe we could communicate via that medium..please its really urgent.....thanks
freezingus:

I used only an O'level of 2001 to apply for B.Sc and I got my TRV December, 2015. It ain't an issue whether it was 6years ago or 1day ago, all that matters is how you present your point.(Unfortunately there is little I can share on this page)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol chill pill has finished o.. VO grant us this week by God's grace

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jamiesongsingz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
krisez:
Bro, not to be a crasher its basically because the VO doesn't feel convinced enough that you'd actually return after study, reasons might be *Age above a certain age applying for ungrad could be suspicious also *Family ties in Canada could be a reason and what uni are you going to?
University of Winnipeg. Besides, I am just 20 going on 21 and I have no ties in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dessy8: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
any age can apply for undergraduate program brov....be you 30 or 40...its never too late to get an education.....people go back to school at 40,45 in Canada.....
Jamiesongsingz:

University of Winnipeg. Besides, I am just 20 going on 21 and I have no ties in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jayne07(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
dannywest01:
NO, you can apply to as many colleges as you want.. Its your money you are spending..
Thank you kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
vickyehi:
Pls if I accidentally omitted a space on the family form can I fill it by hand.....I.e add the information with a pen
you should fill it and reprint it,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
PurpleG:

Replied
Sent Another.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
dessy8:
any age can apply for undergraduate program brov....be you 30 or 40...its never too late to get an education.....people go back to school at 40,45 in Canada.....
thanks for the corrections @dessy @jamie i only stated a possible reason, maybe you should rearrange and apply again, God dey with us, positive vibes only,,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jamiesongsingz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
krisez:
thanks for the corrections @dessy @jamie i only stated a possible reason, maybe you should rearrange and apply again, God dey with us, positive vibes only,,
thanks @ Krisez and Dessy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by KELVIN086: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
ugosh:
Hello house,

Please who knows when uni of carleton usually gives a response to MENG fall applicants. I have mailed them but no response.

regards
It's usually 1 month after application deadline that is 1 month after 1st of March . Relax they are very generous when it's m.eng admission provided u meet minimum criteria , but if to sey na masc(research based) ur on ur own.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by krisez: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
dessy8:
thanks for the corrections @dessy @jamie i only stated possible reasons, maybe you should rearrange and apply again, God dey with us, positive vibes only,,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Teos: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
@daveboiz @krisez o submitted online and it's showing medical passed . This is my second application . Going for undergraduate at Uwinnipeg.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
y'll have any idea of any school that offers masters in education anywhere in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Can someone be disqualified as a result of BP issue

Congratulations to those invited for Medicals. Please take note, to avoid trouble-free and extra expenses Medicals, avoid stress and coffee that can trigger your Blood Pressure (a guy had to pay extra and come back for the test cos' his BP was high and he'd taken coffee), its better to go for the tests on an empty stomach. The tests include HIV, urine test for STDs, Blood Pressure test and Hepatitis and Chest X-Ray. Success in your medicals. [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Daveboiz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
lol baba drop ur pin asap.. shebi na spring u dy move?

Teos:
@daveboiz @krisez o submitted online and it's showing medical passed . This is my second application . Going for undergraduate at Uwinnipeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by PurpleG(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
profojah2:

Sent Another.. Thanks

Replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.