Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1039919 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Urbanboy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is it possible for me to use a bank statement from a foundation? please kindly suggest reasons that can be included in the sponsorship letter from the foundation. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Most one current employment be in accordance with your undergraduate and also proposed post graduate course of study for these consulars to never be in doubt,please i kindly need an opinion,this canda thing makes me wanna run mad.i know already that your undergraduate should be in line with ur intended PG course of study but i need clarification concerning employment part. Thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Hello house, please its my first time here.. I have been admittef into a canadian university for my masters in engineering, but my degree certificate is not yet ready. Can i use a letter of attestation from my undergraduate university for my Visa application. Cos i learnt i am meant to provide my degree certificate. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bioben: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Dear house, my sponsor has a fixed deposit which is wat I want to use and he has given me fixed deposit certificate. The question is; do I still need to collect his statement of account also? Guru in the house I need ur advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 12:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Bioben:
Dear house, my sponsor has a fixed deposit which is wat I want to use and he has given me fixed deposit certificate. The question is; do I still need to collect his statement of account also? Guru in the house I need ur advice.
Yes you need to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 12:45am On Mar 22, 2016
I think you should be able to use it and make sure you include your transcript
Nadia94:
Hello house, please its my first time here.. I have been admittef into a canadian university for my masters in engineering, but my degree certificate is not yet ready. Can i use a letter of attestation from my undergraduate university for my Visa application. Cos i learnt i am meant to provide my degree certificate. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by NairaSea23: 4:36am On Mar 22, 2016
jessicajessa:
In my Opinion, the company doesn't need to send thier SOA, as long as the grant is genuine. The letter should be enough (hoping it is well detailed). You can include proof of some previous dealings (if you have that)....just a tie and a reason behind the grant.
Then the account you should use, should be the one with good inflow and outflow(must show at least 6months). If your salary account have a good inflow and outflow l suggest you use that. #Others can make more suggestions.

Thanks Dear. Please previous dealings like what? Will my mails correspondence do?or you mean financial payments? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Buddie14(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Buddie14:
Hi all, pls I am really finding it difficult to get someone in Canada to help request for my gcms file. The only person willing to help is my sister who is a Canadian PR holder but currently resides in UK. She has been to Canada before and left temporarily to UK. Pls can I use her info while filling d form?
Gurus, pls advice.

Pls help a brother ooo...I am about to pay close to 15k for something I can get for less than 1k. Pls advice if this is doable or I jejely use an agent. Thanx in advance!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by TALK2FABO: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2016
Pay with Canadian dollar. You can use your master card.

ene12:
Hi everyone,
I want to pay for my first semester tuition fee to Lambton college, the acceptance letter state $7,550 but I really dunno if it shld be paid in Canadian Dollars or US dollars.. has someone gone through this process, pls I need help. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2016
G.M Nlanders, hope we slept sweet?
I need your candid opinion on dis, I want to use my bro-in-law as my sponsor. He is a banker, he has a house, a car, n' 2kids, my sis(his wife) is a teacher.
Is it ideal to use him?, if yes, pls like how much must he ve in his acctn statement for a tuition fee of $5,090 (session), though am for masters (2yrs).
Moreso, must he use his salary acctn, or other acctn.
Please, couldn't sleep at night....been thinking. I need ur help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by senatonato(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
ene12:

Hi senatonato, pls I need your help, pls I want to pay the first semester fee which is $ 7550 but I dnt no if it shld be paid in Canadian Dollars or in US dollars cus it wasn't stated...I really dunno if u've gone tru d process and pls what bank can I pay tru and what's the procedure of payment pls...

Pls respond when you get dis nd pls can I have your email address pls. Thanks so much and pls anyone who can also help wit info. Thanks much
Mail me tonatosena@gmail.com and add me on whatsapp 08086232548

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yetunde84: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
humbleosazee:

Pls, did VO call your sponsor, bank or place of work. Pls kindly reply.

No
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Arcayo:
I think you should be able to use it and make sure you include your transcript
Thank you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Urbanboy(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls, Is it possible for me to use a bank statement from a foundation? please kindly suggest reasons that can be included in the sponsorship letter from the foundation. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2016
Is it compulsory i use an agent, cos am really confused.. I feel like i can do dis myself without any agent if i take my time.( just like i did with my admission applications) Cos just learnt today frm an agent that am still d one that would write ma SOP and other letters.. Pay for medicals and police report and all.I keep asking masef what they are taking d 100k for. So please av u eva gatherd ur documents urself meticulously, did it work? Or i go for the agent and still do half d job masef?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by laamilaaka: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2016
They are the same thing bro.... what you need is to know whether it's conditional or unconditional offer...check the content[/quo

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2016
what do you mean from a foundation?
kindly do not think of using it if they are not a reputable financial instituition or the statements are not verifiable.....

you can look up someone in part 7 that used something that was called kakawa discount and was denied on insufficient funds

Urbanboy:
Pls, Is it possible for me to use a bank statement from a foundation? please kindly suggest reasons that can be included in the sponsorship letter from the foundation. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2016
humbleosazee:

Pls, did VO call your sponsor, bank or place of work. Pls kindly reply.
This is a massive encouragement for others. God is truly wonderful!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2016
effectplus:
G.M Nlanders, hope we slept sweet?
I need your candid opinion on dis, I want to use my bro-in-law as my sponsor. He is a banker, he has a house, a car, n' 2kids, my sis(his wife) is a teacher.
Is it ideal to use him?, if yes, pls like how much must he ve in his acctn statement for a tuition fee of $5,090 (session), though am for masters (2yrs).
Moreso, must he use his salary acctn, or other acctn.
Please, couldn't sleep at night....been thinking. I need ur help.
Add 10k living expenses to the tuition making 15k. And after paying both, he must still have enough for himself and his family. So like 25-30k dollz. U can do the conversion urself..which school offered you admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mirror97: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Don't ever use an agent, you can do it all yourself
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Mirror97:
Don't ever use an agent, you can do it all yourself
Thanks mirror97
Ok about my personal account statement, am going to finish serving next month april, i fidnt work much.. Buh i tried to save some money during service like say 150k. must i include the personal statement. Ma dad is my sponsor nd hes capable. Should i beg him to put sorm money n ma acct? And hope that won't make mattets worse.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2016
Nadia94:

Thanks mirror97
Ok about my personal account statement, am going to finish serving next month april, i fidnt work much.. Buh i tried to save some money during service like say 150k. must i include the personal statement. Ma dad is my sponsor nd hes capable. Should i beg him to put sorm money n ma acct? And hope that won't make mattets worse.
Why should he put money into your account since he's your sponsor, and most especially your parent. I don't really see any necessity to do that!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
do not stress yourself with personal statements if you just finished serving or have been serving.
you do not want the VO to think the money is too small and say you are not earning enough in your country which is the reason you want to leave
You have your dad as your sponsor, that should make your case stronger...
Nadia94:

Thanks mirror97

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jayne07(f): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Jayne07:
Hello house, please I need the gurus to help me out on this. My sponsor is retired, he's a retired lecturer from Uniport, can't find his retirement letter, he's over 80yrs, no company,no business, what he does is sell lands(he has a lot of them) which he issues receipts for after collecting payment, he has houses too which he gets house rents for but doesn't issue any receipt. Please how do I prove his source of funds? cry. Oh and no pension or pension account. Please help me
Somebody please help cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
jaybmich:

Add 10k living expenses to the tuition making 15k. And after paying both, he must still have enough for himself and his family. So like 25-30k dollz. U can do the conversion urself..which school offered you admission.

Thank u @jaymich for ur response...
From ur response...he must ve like N7m above in his acctn wen I did d conversion...
And must he use his salary acctn or other acctn, despite he can get some docs @his working place to buttress his source of income.
I got admission into Uni of Sask...for winter2017...really thinking seriously now...
I even got a customer care job immediately I finished my service yr last yr(Nov 2015). I don't knw if I could include it in my SoP that I ve been working, not dt d work is not related to my course of study(Philosophy), but, am stil on contract n' it's an out-sourced firm owned by Indians...so, getting some docs n' study leave is not too possible....
Please....really need y'all to reason like d V.o with me....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by malaoluolateju: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2016
If an applicant is acting as a cosponsor for himself,does he need also do an affidavit of support for himself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
effectplus:

From ur response...he must ve like N7m above in his acctn wen I did d conversion...
And must he use his salary acctn or other acctn, despite he can get some docs @his working place to buttress his source of income.
I got admission into Uni of Sask...for winter2017...really thinking seriously now...
I even got a customer care job immediately I finished my service yr last yr(Nov 2015). I don't knw if I could include it in my SoP that I ve been working, not dt d work is not related to my course of study(Philosophy), but, am stil on contract n' it's an out-sourced firm owned by Indians...so, getting some docs n' study leave is not too possible....
Your sponsor can tender his salary account and other ones as well..you can add that as part of your work experience if necessary. So that means your employment letter will be also be submitted....others can take it from here..regarding contributions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2016
effectplus:

I have sent you a PM..u can reply. As soon as u receive it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
do not stress yourself with personal statements if you just finished serving or have been serving.
you do not want the VO to think the money is too small and say you are not earning enough in your country which is the reason you want to leave
You have your dad as your sponsor, that should make your case stronger...
Thank you... That was helpful can i get any sample of SOP from anyone please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Nadia94:

Thank you... That was helpful can i get any sample of SOP from anyone please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2016
jaybmich:

Hello how do dey register online? Being tryng to but it keeps asking for some canadian bank key codes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
jaybmich:

Seen...replied...thank you for ur response...

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.