Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (342832 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aderr: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Attit:

There is nothing you can add which is good. Grains produced are not for livestock production, but for human consumption in Nigeria. Those feed manufacturers and importers think they are good, but they dont realise they will all be affected very soon. Even DOCs DOTs DODs will be affected soon. Do not join people who grow with steroids. And this is the reason I do not eat chicken except the ones I grow organically. Imagine where the chickens you eat come from, knowing fully well things arent easy. This is why 98% of chickens we eat are imported, grown with steroids, preserved with chemicals, and then thwarted many times that bacteria invade them.

A good reason that will make the Fulani herdmen relevant in Nigeria. The problem in Nigeria is easy to solve, but ethics, religion, and politics are the 3 demonic tools used against Nigeria.
He is not talking about adding chemicals, Sir. He feels nutritious products like soybean, etc might help.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Attit: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Aderr:
He is not talking about adding chemicals, Sir. He feels nutritious products like soybean, etc might help.

Oh! I wrote the chemical "thing" with an open mind, not to scold him. I apologize to abbeycial if I sounded like that. But my main point is that even soybean is expensive now. One cannot breakthrough easily, not to talk of making profit. Even buying corn is not worth it again. Just damn expensive. The only easy way out is to add steroids. Believe me. Another way is to go for free range varieties like noiler and krunoiler, but is it really the way out? And it was why I addressed one guy in another that ....why on earth would he sell 12 weeks old noiler males as cheap as N2,400? After all the efforts he made to get them to that spot? I felt so bad he was letting them off cheaply. And i read comments from people like they even wanted to price him down more. Too bad! Honestly, I was thinking about buying from him at higher price, but I am the kind who buys only organic meat. I dont eat anything raised with antibiotics.

Talking about grains, why would I be stupid to cultivate corn for feed, when I can sell fresh corn for human consumption and make it big. But there is a way out. These are deep secrets I unraveled.

Lysine, choline, methionine, etc are accepted. I cannot say they are bad, but there are methods one can easily use to do without them, and the chickens will be fine. Not that I'm saying they are bad, but they are getting too expensive. And there are ways to even not use them and still produce healthier and bigger chickens. Most guys and ladies here are doing 100 birds or less. Honestly, I wish I can help them. I want to. And I can even start it, but you see, these people dont encourage one to assist them. So, I cannot. Just my articles are enough to report brains. They are like the cry of John the Baptist in the wilderness.

We cannot survive and make it without unity. I have my team. I lead them. They can tell you that they are happy. Sir, I can lead a group of just 1,000 poultry farmers and they will break the power of these people making it hard for poultry farmers. But when one starts, there is a Judas who will even betray the group. The Judas is around to become another pain in the butt of farmers. Some people just believe monopolizing or making ways hard for others is how they can make it in life. They think blocking others is the way to stay on top of the game. No, keeping oneself updated with modern ways is the only way out. This way, I am not afraid to dish out info.

Bro, even just 10 people can come together and they will never buy DOCs again. No no no. They will never pay any useless money for any day old whatever anymore. They will produce feed that even the best imported concentrates will struggle with. Let them take it to lab, the digestive rate, protein content and energy levels will be superb. But, I have learned to be silent. I was invited to Ghana recently, and I piloted a group of women. They are encouraged now. I'm no theory person, but practical. But here in Naija, it is hatred. Everyone wants to show off. But it pains me deeply how resourceful people are, and disunity is beating them mercilessly.

Now, we all can see the truth right in front of us. DOCs sellers "no send" us. Feed sellers do not care. They are even the ones who set up processors and they will even push you to the point they will pay less for your chickens after making huge profit from feeds. The game is now that you must produce 5,000 and above to get discounts from them and you can make profit. So, you are forced to make them richer by paying more for feed, and then make them even "much more richer" by selling chickens in bulk at extremely cheap price to them. They always knock farmers out neatly with the fist of Mike Tyson.

While the Fulani herdsman is sponsored by one ex military guy who has stolen our money, and the herdman is faithful, ask the ibo, ijaw, yoruba, calabar etc boy or girl to take care of chickens for you.... you will cry. The devil has successfully sown disunity in us. Where are the so called consultants and champions that didnt want us talk in those days? What solutions have they given out? Then, we were trying to bring people together to prepare for days like these. But they were selfish. Today, where are they?

My brother Redomi has said the honest truth: the cost of agro input is killing. Really, I dont know why 50 to 250 people cannot come together and move it forward. Damn the DOCs sellers. Damn Feed sellers. Damn supplements sellers. Damn antibiotics and vaccines sellers. And let them say: "We muuuuuuuvvvveee". Despite all odds, we do what? Muuuuuvvee.

If not for many good people, I should not be here again. It is frustrating reading useless comments. And when one comes in to make correction, you even see useless supporters who are not farmers. This is the result we are seeing. How many chicken threads are in existence here? Fish threads are dead and gone too. What about pigs? Dead and forgotten. Turkey threads? Oh! Too expensive. Gone are the days eggs production is a profitable business. Why? Even grains...where are the threads? And even veggies....which one (maybe one or two people here are good and straight forward) can you point to that has created successful farmers here? We thank God they have started saying the truth that without drip, forget it. I mean, how on earth you want to make money and you insist carrying hose is a good start. I mean, who does that? Very ridiculous. I write like this to tell you that forget it. You cannot make it. NEVER. Do not let anyone deceive you. "Not not not not" possible. E no possible. And now that people are buying drip, go and check the cost of drip now. Very heartless sellers. Artificial price increment. Honestly, this is a resourceful nation with useless humans.

Well, to him who have ears, let him hear. Again, my apology to abbeycial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Xavi600: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm.I like the way you say things here,you say it truthfully without mincing words.The way forward is people to come together and beat this guys at the game but our people like going solo which you can't fault them for

Oh! I wrote the chemical "thing" with an open mind, not to scold him. I apologize to abbeycial if I sounded like that. But my main point is that even soybean is expensive now. One cannot breakthrough easily, not to talk of making profit. Even buying corn is not worth it again. Just damn expensive. The only easy way out is to add steroids. Believe me. Another way is to go for free range varieties like noiler and krunoiler, but is it really the way out? And it was why I addressed one guy in another that ....why on earth would he sell 12 weeks old noiler males as cheap as N2,400? After all the efforts he made to get them to that spot? I felt so bad he was letting them off cheaply. And i read comments from people like they even wanted to price him down more. Too bad! Honestly, I was thinking about buying from him at higher price, but I am the kind who buys only organic meat. I dont eat anything raised with antibiotics.

Talking about grains, why would I be stupid to cultivate corn for feed, when I can sell fresh corn for human consumption and make it big. But there is a way out. These are deep secrets I unraveled.

Lysine, choline, methionine, etc are accepted. I cannot say they are bad, but there are methods one can easily use to do without them, and the chickens will be fine. Not that I'm saying they are bad, but they are getting too expensive. And there are ways to even not use them and still produce healthier and bigger chickens. Most guys and ladies here are doing 100 birds or less. Honestly, I wish I can help them. I want to. And I can even start it, but you see, these people dont encourage one to assist them. So, I cannot. Just my articles are enough to report brains. They are like the cry of John the Baptist in the wilderness.

We cannot survive and make it without unity. I have my team. I lead them. They can tell you that they are happy. Sir, I can lead a group of just 1,000 poultry farmers and they will break the power of these people making it hard for poultry farmers. But when one starts, there is a Judas who will even betray the group. The Judas is around to become another pain in the butt of farmers. Some people just believe monopolizing or making ways hard for others is how they can make it in life. They think blocking others is the way to stay on top of the game. No, keeping oneself updated with modern ways is the only way out. This way, I am not afraid to dish out info.

Bro, even just 10 people can come together and they will never buy DOCs again. No no no. They will never pay any useless money for any day old whatever anymore. They will produce feed that even the best imported concentrates will struggle with. Let them take it to lab, the digestive rate, protein content and energy levels will be superb. But, I have learned to be silent. I was invited to Ghana recently, and I piloted a group of women. They are encouraged now. I'm no theory person, but practical. But here in Naija, it is hatred. Everyone wants to show off. But it pains me deeply how resourceful people are, and disunity is beating them mercilessly.

Now, we all can see the truth right in front of us. DOCs sellers "no send" us. Feed sellers do not care. They are even the ones who set up processors and they will even push you to the point they will pay less for your chickens after making huge profit from feeds. The game is now that you must produce 5,000 and above to get discounts from them and you can make profit. So, you are forced to make them richer by paying more for feed, and then make them even "much more richer" by selling chickens in bulk at extremely cheap price to them. They always knock farmers out neatly with the fist of Mike Tyson.

While the Fulani herdsman is sponsored by one ex military guy who has stolen our money, and the herdman is faithful, ask the ibo, ijaw, yoruba, calabar etc boy or girl to take care of chickens for you.... you will cry. The devil has successfully sown disunity in us. Where are the so called consultants and champions that didnt want us talk in those days? What solutions have they given out? Then, we were trying to bring people together to prepare for days like these. But they were selfish. Today, where are they?

My brother Redomi has said the honest truth: the cost of agro input is killing. Really, I dont know why 50 to 250 people cannot come together and move it forward. Damn the DOCs sellers. Damn Feed sellers. Damn supplements sellers. Damn antibiotics and vaccines sellers. And let them say: "We muuuuuuuvvvveee". Despite all odds, we do what? Muuuuuvvee.

If not for many good people, I should not be here again. It is frustrating reading useless comments. And when one comes in to make correction, you even see useless supporters who are not farmers. This is the result we are seeing. How many chicken threads are in existence here? Fish threads are dead and gone too. What about pigs? Dead and forgotten. Turkey threads? Oh! Too expensive. Gone are the days eggs production is a profitable business. Why? Even grains...where are the threads? And even veggies....which one (maybe one or two people here are good and straight forward) can you point to that has created successful farmers here? We thank God they have started saying the truth that without drip, forget it. I mean, how on earth you want to make money and you insist carrying hose is a good start. I mean, who does that? Very ridiculous. I write like this to tell you that forget it. You cannot make it. NEVER. Do not let anyone deceive you. "Not not not not" possible. E no possible. And now that people are buying drip, go and check the cost of drip now. Very heartless sellers. Artificial price increment. Honestly, this is a resourceful nation with useless humans.

Well, to him who have ears, let him hear. Again, my apology to abbeycial. [/quote]
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Attit: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Xavi600:
Hmmm.I like the way you say things here,you say it truthfully without mincing words.The way forward is people to come together and beat this guys at the game but our people like going solo which you can't fault them for
Of course, I went solo for a long time also too.. I don't blame anyone. My problem is with people who think they can deceive many. They pretend to know this thing, but they are after their own selfish gain. It doesnt cost me anything to teach deep stuff. I control farms right from a comfortable place of my apartment. Lol. One day, I sat down and I said, no more going to farms cos I realised I was not efficient. And you know that most people say bla bla.bla.bla. Internet farmer, bla bla bla.bla. But gradually, I developed a curriculum for myself. I mastered it. Mehn! And guess what? My wings have spread across Africa. I control farms even in the US. I am about launching into Canada. And all from the comfort zone of my house. Lol. Nothing is impossible. It is even easier to control farms there than here.

How many people in Nigeria believe that online lectures are possible. But corona virus opened their eyes. Even, schools in the US have stopped writing online or distance learning on certificates. Even zoom and teams classes are getting more interesting like face to face. Of course, there are still challenges.

But do you know why I am able to achieve this and how the world is able to achieve moving virtual? Give and Take. Give first, and you will definitely take later. Go solo and leap forward a bit. Yes, there was a time I championed solo effort cos I was tired of Nigerians. But then, I gave "give and take" the opportunity. Guess what, it paid me off and I started flying very high. I do not need to meet anyone before I get my job done. I dont meet my partners face to face anymore. Reputation is what one needs to build. They leverage on my experience, and I work with their readiness to get it done on their farms. And we split profit. That is a brilliant idea. I knew tomato was going to hit the rock soon..and we stopped at the right time. Check out the price. Those who dont know the game fell into the trap. N3,000 for a basket of tomato. Lol. That was what was N10k some weeks ago. Of course, it is going to pick up soon again, and my farms are already working towards it. I have strategically put those interested in doing great stuff in the right places. Market is moving on well again.

Well, I always tell people that whatever I release, I have moved 10 steps ahead. I only release what I dont need much again. Meaning I am already on something else. I predicted things are going to be like this, but I did not see it happening so soon in 2021. And how Covid-19 moved everything virtual did not catch me unaware, but I did not expect virtual world was going to be well established in 2020.

So, if these people like....fine...they should get their butts together and muuuuuvvee.. if they like, they should accept their fate and give up. As for me, I muuuuveeee.

Believe me, 500 people can put resources together. And they can produce their own DOCs and feed. Seriously, they can get broilers at 200 naira or even less per chick. If they do a very good job, they can even produce at N170 per chick. But they will not cooperate. What's there? They can put together resources and cultivate corn continuously for themselves. What is there? It's what I can champion. But bro, I have learned to be on my own and allow them suffer wella. It pains me, but what can I say? Who says Agric doesnt pay?

I need to stop before I hijack this thread from the OP.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by eddyline(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
ugoboss2224:
LAND URGENTLY FOR SALE IN ABUJA
Size: 4 plots of land measuring at 3000sqm
Purpose: Residential & Commercial Plot
Title: FCDA R of O
Price: 8.5 million (Asking price)
DM or Call 08181493942
A 3000 sq m land in qwaqwalada for just 8.5million? hmmm
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Xavi600: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Can we work together boss?Although i'm a newbie in agriculture with a heart willing to learn.
Attit:

Of course, I went solo for a long time also too.. I don't blame anyone. My problem is with people who think they can deceive many. They pretend to know this thing, but they are after their own selfish gain. It doesnt cost me anything to teach deep stuff. I control farms right from a comfortable place of my apartment. Lol. One day, I sat down and I said, no more going to farms cos I realised I was not efficient. And you know that most people say bla bla.bla.bla. Internet farmer, bla bla bla.bla. But gradually, I developed a curriculum for myself. I mastered it. Mehn! And guess what? My wings have spread across Africa. I control farms even in the US. I am about launching into Canada. And all from the comfort zone of my house. Lol. Nothing is impossible. It is even easier to control farms there than here.

How many people in Nigeria believe that online lectures are possible. But corona virus opened their eyes. Even, schools in the US have stopped writing online or distance learning on certificates. Even zoom and teams classes are getting more interesting like face to face. Of course, there are still challenges.

But do you know why I am able to achieve this and how the world is able to achieve moving virtual? Give and Take. Give first, and you will definitely take later. Go solo and leap forward a bit. Yes, there was a time I championed solo effort cos I was tired of Nigerians. But then, I gave "give and take" the opportunity. Guess what, it paid me off and I started flying very high. I do not need to meet anyone before I get my job done. I dont meet my partners face to face anymore. Reputation is what one needs to build. They leverage on my experience, and I work with their readiness to get it done on their farms. And we split profit. That is a brilliant idea. I knew tomato was going to hit the rock soon..and we stopped at the right time. Check out the price. Those who dont know the game fell into the trap. N3,000 for a basket of tomato. Lol. That was what was N10k some weeks ago. Of course, it is going to pick up soon again, and my farms are already working towards it. I have strategically put those interested in doing great stuff in the right places. Market is moving on well again.

Well, I always tell people that whatever I release, I have moved 10 steps ahead. I only release what I dont need much again. Meaning I am already on something else. I predicted things are going to be like this, but I did not see it happening so soon in 2021. And how Covid-19 moved everything virtual did not catch me unaware, but I did not expect virtual world was going to be well established in 2020.

So, if these people like....fine...they should get their butts together and muuuuuvvee.. if they like, they should accept their fate and give up. As for me, I muuuuveeee.

Believe me, 500 people can put resources together. And they can produce their own DOCs and feed. Seriously, they can get broilers at 200 naira or even less per chick. If they do a very good job, they can even produce at N170 per chick. But they will not cooperate. What's there? They can put together resources and cultivate corn continuously for themselves. What is there? It's what I can champion. But bro, I have learned to be on my own and allow them suffer wella. It pains me, but what can I say? Who says Agric doesnt pay?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Xavi600:

Well, to him who have ears, let him hear. Again, my apology to abbeycial.
Sir, can we talk on telegram?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Xavi600: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sure boss
Redomi:
Sir, can we talk on telegram?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 1:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Xavi600:
Sure boss @ob
IBK@ONDO
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Attit: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Xavi600:
Can we work together boss?Although i'm a newbie in agriculture with a heart willing to learn.
Send me a message.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aderr: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Attit:

This is brilliant. You've made your research. You said something about tomatoes and how the price suddenly crashed. I am sure a lot of tomato farmers would right now not know what to do. But can the same thing happen to cassava because i am looking at cassava farming with serious interest.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aderr:
This is brilliant. You've made your research. You said something about tomatoes and how the price suddenly crashed. I am sure a lot of tomato farmers would right now not know what to do. But can the same thing happen to cassava because i am looking at cassava farming with serious interest.
I'm looking at that too, but I know nothing about cassava farming, I don't know which cassava specie is the best, someone dash me 4 Acres to farm
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aderr: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Redomi:
I'm looking at that too, but I know nothing about cassava farming, I don't know which cassava specie is the best, someone dash me 4 Acres to farm
If you are close to Ibadan, you may consult IITA.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ugoboss2224: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2021
It is an urgent sale
eddyline:

A 3000 sq m land in qwaqwalada for just 8.5million? hmmm
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2021
One of the best way out of this hike in prices is to first understand the current selling cost in your immediate locality of the birds your about to stock.
Do a cost analysis using current prices to project your planned sales don't just assume or wait for people to spoon feed you the with key vital information.
This is a Biz and must be taken seriously if not failure may step in .
Mind u this is not the first time things went up in the Biz, as at 2015 black cockerel was #15,white #5 broilers Maximum was #60 but check the prices today
Even then people were complaining of price hike but farmers survived.
Then a bag of starter was 1250 up from 900 and 2 years later went to 3200 but yet farmers survived as Man must sack.
So try and wake up do your cost analysis , you may reduce your stocking capacity to test the waters, as it said when passing thru unknown River its good to test the waters with one leg.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oga noeloge82

Honestly, the matter taya everyone.
I got some bags of broiler starter for N4,900 Friday last week. On monday, it sold for N5,000. Today (Friday), on getting there, it sold for N5,400.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kennethfranc(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
jidestroud:
Oga noeloge82

I got some bags of broiler starter for N4,900 Friday last week. On monday, it sold for N5,000. Today (Friday), on getting there, it sold for N5,400.
I bought mine 6k today.... Nsukka Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
jidestroud:
Oga noeloge82

Nawa o , this feed marketers are just having a jolly time now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Attit: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2021
noeloge82:

Nawa o , this feed marketers are just having a jolly time now

Every Nigerian likes jolly time. Any opportunity "danfo" boys see, they take it, and the same danfo boys will be shouting govt should reduce the cost of food. His head should tell him that his high transport fee contributes to the increment in the cost of food. Lol. Same with bankers, directors, and even pastors. Pastors are getting higher tithes too and they are presently smiling, but to pay more for food, they will start scratching their palms. Lol. What do we expect? Dollars keep flying. What do we expect? Govt keeps adding more charges to banking services. What do we expect? They even banned cryptocurrencies yesterday finally technically because they dont want anyone to escape high tax and vat, and to monitor the flow of cash in and out of naija, and to knownwhennto increase taxes. Oh! Things will be cheap na. Lol.

The truth is that consumers pay even more for food, but the sad story is that small farmers are suffering. You sell to marketers who make the money. Well, the best way out is direct retailing. And be ready to find your customers. You will make more money. Dress your chickens and pack them well. Sell let kg at a reasonable price. Find people who buy from shoprite regularly. Drop your prices and even deliver free to them. No one will tell them to drop shoprite and introduce more people to you.

The real truth is that the prices small scale farmers sell are not the real prices they should sell. Better still, partner with chicken retailers who will stilll give you better prices instead of selling to processors. They are terrible cheaters. I have looked at many of them.

@Noeloge82, I know you are a smart farmer sir. With the experiences you have downloaded here, you really know what you are doing. God bless you.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Attit:

Every Nigerian likes jolly time. Any opportunity "danfo" boys see, they take it, and the same danfo boys will be shouting govt should reduce the cost of food. His head should tell him that his high transport fee contributes to the increment in the cost of food. Lol. Same with bankers, directors, and even pastors. Pastors are getting higher tithes too and they are presently smiling, but to pay more for food, they will start scratching their palms. Lol. What do we expect? Dollars keep flying. What do we expect? Govt keeps adding more charges to banking services. What do we expect? They even banned cryptocurrencies yesterday finally technically because they dont want anyone to escape high tax and vat, and to monitor the flow of cash in and out of naija, and to knownwhennto increase taxes. Oh! Things will be cheap na. Lol.

The truth is that consumers pay even more for food, but the sad story is that small farmers are suffering. You sell to marketers who make the money. Well, the best way out is direct retailing. And be ready to find your customers. You will make more money. Dress your chickens and pack them well. Sell let kg at a reasonable price. Find people who buy from shoprite regularly. Drop your prices and even deliver free to them. No one will tell them to drop shoprite and introduce more people to you.

The real truth is that the prices small scale farmers sell are not the real prices they should sell. Better still, partner with chicken retailers who will stilll give you better prices instead of selling to processors. They are terrible cheaters. I have looked at many of them.

@Noeloge82, I know you are a smart farmer sir. With the experiences you have downloaded here, you really know what you are doing. God bless you.

Thanks a lot and I enjoy reading your briefs wink
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aliadi2: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
noeloge82:

Thanks a lot and I enjoy reading your briefs wink
Oga neologne ........ I would like to know how many bags will 25 broilers eat till 7weeks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aysnoopy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
aliadi2:

Oga neologne ........ I would like to know how many bags will 25 broilers eat till 7weeks

With my own little experience, you'll need up to 6 bags if u want to feed dem very well o and you'll achieve 3kg and above with that
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
aliadi2:

All this types of estimate doesn't work like that except your feeding without a target because I can be feeding my broilers anytime I notice they don't have food while another person may choose twice a day feeding in such variation no of bags feed will not tally but my advice will be budget to spend on 1 broiler both feeding ,cost of Doc drugs and other miscellaneous at 7 weeks 1300-1400
With this u can make ur budget

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by uche393: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
hello guys, about 5 out of my 50birds necks are Bent what is the possible treatment for them
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
uche393:
hello guys, about 5 out of my 50birds necks are Bent what is the possible treatment for them
How do you mean bent? Well, most likely wry neck issues. Simply increase their vitamins and separate the affected birds. Hope it gets better with time.
What hatchery did you get your birds from by the way? (Just curious)
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by uche393: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
jidestroud:

How do you mean bent? Well, most likely wry neck issues. Simply increase their vitamins and separate the affected birds. Hope it gets better with time.
What hatchery did you get your birds from by the way? (Just curious)
yes neck wry issue, the hatchery name is "Sunchi" their birds are good. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aliadi2: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
Someone pls help they said my birds are down with salmonella and have used neoxysant and amoxycol but none is working .... Please what can i use , all the birds are active it is just this yellowish poop . please this is my first time and my birds are layers.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by zikodem(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
aliadi2:
Someone pls help they said my birds are down with salmonella and have used neoxysant and amoxycol but none is working .... Please what can i use , all the birds are active it is just this yellowish poop . please this is my first time and my birds are layers.
This is a sign of cocidocis, use embayzin
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aliadi2: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
zikodem:
This is a sign of cocidocis, use embayzin
Thanks for the reply i thought coccidiosis is blood like discharge. And birds will be inactive
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by aliadi2: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Also who knows how much 2 weeks broilers are sold ..., i asked here in atan ota and i was told 1000 naira last
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by zikodem(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
aliadi2:

Thanks for the reply i thought coccidiosis is blood like discharge. And birds will be inactive
that is Early symptom

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
aliadi2:
If u have dogxgen combine with embazy forte for fast and good results

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.