Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (344143 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Aremolekunowo:

Please what is the price of ros 308 one carton. How many days does it take to get it after booking, 08025863159
You can get it today if u can reach out to me before 8am today's price will be known this morning but last Monday sales price was 570 chat or call me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Aremolekunowo(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Aremolekunowo:

Please what is the price of ros 308 one carton. How many days does it take to get it after booking, 08025863159
Okay. Feeding them morning and evening how many bag will they consume till they grow up and ready.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Whenever you notice changes in the behaviour of your birds it usually very good to consult a neutral person or vet to have a second look than just prescribing drugs when u are not sure of the issue at stake
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by trychris: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
One of my birds is sick, looks lame and is lean and also doesn't eat and drink much. It has been stampeded on but it has been separated from the rest.
So, I'm giving them all anti-coccidiossis+crd+antibiotics. It's 7weeks plus.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2021
*Copied*
MISTAKES IN DRUG ADMINISTRATION NULLIFY DRUG PURPOSE

Many Livestock farmers wonder why they do not get positive results inspite of intense efforts put into their livestock business.

Today,we will be looking at the few tips on drug administration that is tantamount to nullity;

�Do not administer Iodine based drugs in drinking water used for Vaccine administration

�Do not mix Sulpha based drugs with Vitamins

�Do not mix Amprolium with Multivitamins especially the B1, B2, B6 and B12 Vitamins

�Do not mix drugs like Enrofloxacin or Ciprofloxacin together with Vitamins

�Do not combine Gentamicin with Penicillin or Amoxicillin or Ampicillin

�Do not mix Calcium with Oxytetracycline

�Do not combine Gentamicin or Neomycin based drugs with Enrofloxacin

�Spurious drug combination: most times Livestock farmers combine multiple antibiotics in a bid to get instant or potentiated relieve.
The result of such decision is usually unproductive due to unfavourable drug interactions

�The use of Sodium hypochlorite as water sanitizer reduces the effect of Enrofloxacin on bacteria activity

⚠️⚠️⚠️ NOTE:
Drug prescription and administration is not an "all comers affairs".
Please be careful who you take counsel from.

Your choice of drugs could either be of no effect,always consult with your veterinary Doctor.

For more edutainment,like and follow our page.

#Jioplufarms
#We_Care
#We_Serve
#We_re_Innovative
#Poultryfarming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by letsfarmnigeria: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Join us as we visit farms to learn best ways of farming , look at mistakes made and discuss solutions simply visit letusfarm on facebook and youtube like and follow the pages for up to date analysis

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Ade4all080(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Sales
5 acres of land with 5,000 birds capacity pen house with
every equipment needed.
Asking price is 21M
call or WhatsApp; check my signature

See details below:
1. 5 acre land (survey attached)

2. 160 by 32 ft pen house (5000 birds)

3. 1 store house

4. 2 rooms staff quarters with toilet and bathroom

5. bell drinkers, adult feeders, baby drinkers and tray feeders - 250 pcs each

6. 7.5kva Firman gen

7. 3.5 kva themocool gen (old)

8. Tiger gen

9. Pressure washer (amount of watts to be confirmed)

10. Knapsack sprayer

11. Brooding materials

12. Industrial borehole (96m deep)

13. Scarfold with 2 tanks (1500L & 2000L and an extra water
tank (300L)

14. 4 industrial standing fans
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello everyone
Pls join me on Facebook @letusfarm as I discuss raising of broilers from cage/broader preparation to stocking and sales.
Don't forget to follow the page to get regular notifications of other interesting topics to be discussed
Drop your questions on the state of your birds or use the WhatsApp botton to message me and get your query resolved see you there

3 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
noeloge82:
Hello everyone
Pls join me on Facebook @letusfarm as I discuss raising of broilers from cage/broader preparation to stocking and sales.
Don't forget to follow the page to get regular notifications of other interesting topics to be discussed
Drop your questions on the state of your birds or use the WhatsApp botton to message me and get your query resolved see you there
This is awesome. I will surely join.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
How much is Turkey. I need like 50
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by letsfarmnigeria: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice don't forget to follow at letusfarm on facebook for more farming techniques
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kripen(m): 2:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Please guru in the house my boilers have difficulty in breathing. One was gasping for breath and I observed it was starving and try to givie it some water I was surprised it died.

What should I do ASAP!
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2021
SaveMeLord:
How much is Turkey. I need like 50
Turkey local or foreign
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2021
kripen:
Please guru in the house my boilers have difficulty in breathing. One was gasping for breath and I observed it was starving and try to givie it some water I was surprised it died.

What should I do ASAP!

What's their age and what treatment have u given them already
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2021
noeloge82:

Turkey local or foreign
Foreign is how much?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by akseph1: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Please I want to go into feed production for my birds. They are 4weeks today. Kindly give a feed formula if you have any. Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by sugar2016(f): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2021
jfkenny:

Feed well, u will meet up.. The chicks grow real fast.. See 36day old

I for buy too but I'm staying in a rented house with no fence in eat I'm scared of thieves stealing them
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
SaveMeLord:

Foreign is how much?

Foreign will be out from next week prices are not yet known now u can ask on Monday or Thursday morning for updates on prices
U can also reach me 08135348909 WhatsApp or call
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kripen(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
noeloge82:

What's their age and what treatment have u given them already

They are two weeks old, I have given them emberzyl forte.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nutridelfarms: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good day people.
I would like to add value to broiler rearing by venturing into the chicken processing value chain. This desire stemmed from the fact the my live bird offtakers (chicken processors) buy on credit and 100% of the time, they don't pay within the stipulated timeframe. Even worse, they transfer their liabilities and losses to you and as a result, you may not get anything from these agents of satan.

I have suspended poultry temporarily because of this and I have made up my mind never to sell on credit to these chronic debtors called processors/ offtakers especially Greenland Farms / Greenland Integrated Businesses located in obafemi owode area in ogun state and one GibsonX farms in Ibadan. Those two debtors owe me huge sum of money.

"Necessity is the mother of invention". Hence, I have plans to have a mini slaughter facility in a city. My co-farmers in the struggle, help me with ideas. I am still fairly new to poultry but I'm learning very fast.

From experience, starting a new value chain comes with new problems, issues and nuances. Please I would like to understand the challenges with chicken processing, cold room storage and blast freezing. I heard cold rooms have problems with 3 phase power supply. Should I go for freezers rather than cold room for a start? Also, can I use an ice block machine in lieu of the standard blast freezer for a start? Blast freezers and cold rooms are very expensive. I'm looking for a retrofit solution that I can deploy for a start. But I don't mind getting a standard blast freezer and cold room if requires that. I just want to start small and minimize my risk exposure as we all know that the poultry industry is no longer what it used to be.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: I have a 5000 capacity poultry pen already.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2021
kripen:

They are two weeks old, I have given them emberzyl forte.

First of all pls try and keep ur brooding house neat and dry.
Then get center cipro and give them for 5 days

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by OluchiDelly: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
noeloge82:

First of pls try and keep us brooding house near and dry.
Then get center cipro and give them for 5 days

My oga at the top, well done. Can female noilers incubate/hatch egg like the local ones?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
OluchiDelly:

My oga at the top, well done. Can female noilers incubate/hatch egg like the local ones?
Yes they can successfully
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nutridelfarms:
Good day people.
I would like to add value to broiler rearing by venturing into the chicken processing value chain. This desire stemmed from the fact the my live bird offtakers (chicken processors) buy on credit and 100% of the time, they don't pay within the stipulated timeframe. Even worse, they transfer their liabilities and losses to you and as a result, you may not get anything from these agents of satan.

I have suspended poultry temporarily becuase of this and I have made up my mind never to sell on credit to these chronic debtors called processors/ offtakers especially those ones around obafemi owode area in ogun state and one GibsonX farms in Ibadan.

"Necessity is the mother of invention". Hence, I have plans to have a mini slaughter facility in a city. My co-farmers in the struggle, help me with ideas. I am still fairly new to poultry but I'm learning very fast.

From experience, starting a new value chain comes with new problems, issues and nuances. Please I would like to understand the challenges with chicken processing, cold room storage and blast freezing. I heard cold rooms have problems with 3 phase power supply. Should I go for freezers rather than cold room for a start? Also, can I use an ice block machine in lieu of the standard blast freezer for a start? Blast freezers and cold rooms are very expensive. I'm looking for a retrofit solution that I can deploy for a start. But I don't mind getting a standard blast freezer and cold room if requires that. I just want to start small and minimize my risk exposure as we all know that the poultry industry is no longer what it used to be.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: I have a 5000 capacity poultry pen already.

First of all make a market research of where to sell the processed chicken , cos its not about processing but sales

Secondly as u are starting new u don't need to tie down capital building a cold room just buy deep freezer and progress from there .

Thirdly forget about ice making machines just go for good deep freezers except you already have the ice block making machines then u can manage it pending when u bal.
Good luck
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by OluchiDelly: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
noeloge82:

Yes they can successfully

Thanks, i didn't know. I asked because my pple are just keeping all the egg safe for hatching instead of cooking them make we chop grin grin
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2021
OluchiDelly:

Thanks, i didn't know. I asked because my pple are just keeping all the egg safe for hatching instead of cooking them make we chop grin grin

Once they are sure that they were crossed by a cock , the eggs are good for hatching but if they were not crossed by cock that they are just laying the eggs kindly enjoy your cos they will not hatch since they are not fertilized
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do you have broilers of 2kg and above for sale around OGUN and IBADAN axis chat me on 08135348909
Or if you have old layers for sale chat me up as wiling buyers are waiting
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by dbuktown(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Please I need help, my chicks are dying everyday,
I am a newbie I stocked 20 DOC for December today made it 1 week i bought them. so far I have lost 3 in the last 3days
The only symptoms I observe is they look weak before giving up
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by emmaachile2(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
dbuktown:
I am a newbie I stocked 20 DOC for December today made it 1 week i bought them. so far I have lost 3 in the last 3days
Where did you get your doc?
What is your drug schedule and hygiene of the house? Those two are very important.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by flowmama: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
dbuktown:

Did you give them glucose the day you brought them in ?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by darmore: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2021
*QUALITY DAY OLD BIRDS AVAILABLE @ DARMORE AGRO, THURSDAY 4th OCTOBER 2021*

DOC

� White Cockerel
■CHI 30/one

� Noilers
✓AMO 250/one

� PULLETS (BROWN)
■AMO 240/one
■CHI 255/one.
■ZARTECH 280/one
■CROWN 250/one
FARM SUPPORT 260/one

BLACK PULLET
■CHI 290/one

Black Cockerel
■CHI 230/one

Brown Cockerel
■250/one. _not always available_

*BRAHMA CHICKS, SASSO CHICKS AND KUROILER CHICKS NOW AVAILABLE*

� Broilers
�CHI 430/one
�ZARTECH 420/one
�AMO 420/one
�VERTEX 390/one
�SAYEED not available
�CASCADA not available
�FIDAN 410/one
�FARM SUPPORT 410/one
�NPG not available
�ATAYESE 400/one
� AGRITED 470/one

� *DOP* (Turkey) Available on Thursday
Local 650
Imported 1500

� Duckling
Local 950
Imported 1300

Guinea fowl �
◻️Local & imported available

√Brooded broilers available

√6wks turkey (imported & Local) available

Point of Lay

☣️Top feeds,Chikun feed and New hope feeds available

� Ready made organic concoction is ready for pickup

� Gas brooders are available

� Poultry equipment available

To make bookings/place order, call
+2348164024775

Or chat me up on
https:///2348164024775
Safe delivery is guaranteed
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by emmaachile2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
25kg New hope professional extra starter crumble is N9000. This is damn expensive! Couldn't get Breedwell professional so went for it.

25/50kg Breedwell professional starter crumble = N8400 and N16800
25kg Ultima starter crumble = N7350
25kg Chikun starter = 6750

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.