Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (345354 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by trychris: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks for this!
noeloge82:

No foreign Turkeys don't mate and lay eggs their fertilized eggs are imported and hatched here , our equipments are not up to standard use for artificial insemination on turkey hence for now its only done on broilers,pullets while the fertilized turkey eggs are imported

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by trychris: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please, what can be use to treat this swollen stuff on this Turkey? It's almost going blind. Thanks in advance.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
trychris:
Please, what can be use to treat this swollen stuff on this Turkey? It's almost going blind. Thanks in advance.

How did u allow this to get to this level before raising alarm, well I will suggest u buy poxcare and then go to a chemist shop and buy procaine penicillin powder
Use 1 spoon to 4 liters of poxcare same with procaine penicillin for 5 days let's see how they look
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by ekeneokonkwo201: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good day sir. My chicks are 37days old. And I noticed yellow and green stooling and also watery stool. I administered coccifor and koleri cure extra as advised by the vet doctor. The yellow stooling reduced but the watery stooling is still very visible. Pls what do I do. Am planning to take them to the market as of 10th December. I don't want to lose any of them
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2021
ekeneokonkwo201:
Good day sir. My chicks are 37days old. And I noticed yellow and green stooling and also watery stool. I administered coccifor and koleri cure extra as advised by the vet doctor. The yellow stooling reduced but the watery stooling is still very visible. Pls what do I do. Am planning to take them to the market as of 10th December. I don't want to lose any of them

Can you upload the pics of the poo u talked about
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2021
If u have not watched the video about treating CRD pls try and watch it, its great and subscribe to the youtube channel letusfarm for more video discussions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x_DjQTK4ss

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by trychris: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2021
Thanks Noeloge82. It started like a mould and doesn't look like pox . It'sgetting better now.
noeloge82:

How did u allow this to get to this level before raising alarm, well I will suggest u buy poxcare and then go to a chemist shop and buy procaine penicillin powder
Use 1 spoon to 4 liters of poxcare same with procaine penicillin for 5 days let's see how they look
Good luck
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by maleeksheriff(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good day farmers i sell day old chicks u can for your bird now against thursday for another market day contact/Whatsapp 080.63153470.
We delivered nationwide.

Address:No39 Along atanda int'l school off obasanjo farm, Oluyole estate, Ibadan.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
trychris:
Thanks Noeloge82. It started like a mould and doesn't look like pox . It'sgetting better now.

Ok that's good to hear
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Hello good people, what can make chickens to pant, that is, breath with their mouths open. My 6 weeks old broilers that are not densely stocked are breathing through their mouths even though the weather is not hot. I changed their litter yesterday, and about 6 of them died hours after that. I am confused. I don't know whether to dispose them off ASAP or still keep them till Christmas.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by sowilli: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
SLOVFO:
Hello good people, what can make chickens to pant, that is, breath with their mouths open. My 6 weeks old broilers that are not densely stocked are breathing through their mouths even though the weather is not hot. I changed their litter yesterday, and about 6 of them died hours after that. I am confused. I don't know whether to dispose them off ASAP or still keep them till Christmas.
could be not enough water I ll guess.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
sowilli:
could be not enough water I ll guess.

I really don't think so. We have plenty water in the drinkers.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funlag: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
SLOVFO:
do u know their weight and what feed are u using?hope the fat content is not much??
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kripen(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
SLOVFO:

I am experiencing same. They are panting heavily by opening their mounth and making snoring noises, I have tried everything humanly possible to no avail I even found one dead 2day. I am using chikun feed and birds are zartech.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Funlag:
do u know their weight and what feed are u using?hope the fat content is not much??
I am using Chikun feed. They are not over weight, although I haven't weighed them. Primary reason why I kept them over 6 weeks is because of their weight. Those birds are not motivating at all.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by sowilli: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
kripen:

I am experiencing same. They are panting heavily by opening their mounth and making snoring noises, I have tried everything humanly possible to no avail I even found one dead 2day. I am using chikun feed and birds are zartech.
do you use organic booster?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kripen(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
sowilli:
do you use organic booster?

I don't but I only use maxi yield and organic treatment.

However, when I dissected the bird the liver was extremely big. So what is the cause of big liver in birds.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Can Polidine be given to birds? That's for internal consumption, mixed in their drinking water. I just read the instructions on the pack and it says, "for external use only'. So I reluctant to use as advised. By the way, I intend using it combined with Admacine . Anyone with experience on Polidine usage as an antiviral?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by maipeople(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you Mr Neo

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by maipeople(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
noeloge82:
After 7days d birds arrived on a thursday and d necessary things needed are fire pot, block ventilation with water prove , I used there cartoon to reduce their movement by demacating d broader this is done to enable them stay close to keep worm,
The first drug I adminster is vitamin + antibiotics for 4days

It all started here around four weeks ago. I was so bored and doing nothing I decided to browse nairaland. Mostly, I just go through the first page of nairaland, but on that day I decided to randomly browse based on category. That's how I stumbled on this thread.
To keep long story short, I developed interest and immediately went into action.

Thank you so much Mr NEOLOGE for creating this awesome and important thread.
Thank you once again for rendering untiring service to humanity.

You're an awesome person.
Below is a picture of my FOUR weeks kids.

6 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Am glad your happy at the end of the day
Thank you
maipeople:
It all started here around four weeks ago. I was so bored and doing nothing I decided to browse nairaland. Mostly, I just go through the first page of nairaland, but on that day I decided to randomly browse based on category. That's how I stumbled on this thread.
To keep long story short, I developed interest and immediately went into action.
Here is the result, my FOUR weeks kids.

Thank you so much Mr NEOLOGE for creating this awesome and important thread.
Thank you once again for rendering untiring service to humanity.

You're an awesome person.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
maipeople:
Thank you Mr Neo

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
SLOVFO:
Can Polidine be given to birds? That's for internal consumption, mixed in their drinking water. I just read the instructions on the pack and it says, "for external use only'. So I reluctant to use as advised. By the way, I intend using it combined with Admacine . Anyone with experience on Polidine usage as an antiviral?
Yes polidine can be taking and still used as a disinfectant
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
noeloge82:

Yes polidine can be taking and still used as a disinfectant
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Asquare84(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2021
I bought sayeed broiler almost seven weeks ago the birds are not doing well at all, the last time I rear agrited the bird came out best, but this sayeed broilers I don't understand it at all. Experience pipe what could be the cause of stunted growth in sayeed broiler?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asquare84:
I bought sayeed broiler almost seven weeks ago the birds are not doing well at all, the last time I rear agrited the bird came out best, but this sayeed broilers I don't understand it at all. Experience pipe what could be the cause of stunted growth in sayeed broiler?
sorry about that but there must be something your not getting well here , because Agrited and sayeed are both Ross 308 and so should give you similar result
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chevrolet076(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2021
so the turkey hasn't eaten for about 3 days now. He is still up and around, his wings are drooping more than usual. He drinks water. He is very thin now. He seems to pant all the time, but no respiratory distress like coughing, wheezing, etc.I don't know if it's normal, but his head is hot.

@noeloge82, jidestroud and other poultry expert.... I have a turkey of more than a year and the quoted are the symptoms I noticed in him. It's a male turkey and it hasn't been giving the usual turkey display as well, just pooping yellow watery stool and the color of the head is darker than usual, not feeding and has lost lots of weight, just drinking water alone and always panting like it's hot even very early in the morning.... I've only administered scent leaves and bitter leaf yesterday and scent leaves alone this morning.... Is there a way you can help?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Chevrolet076:

@noeloge82, jidestroud and other poultry expert.... I have a turkey of more than a year and the quoted are the symptoms I noticed in him. It's a male turkey and it hasn't been giving the usual turkey display as well, just pooping yellow watery stool and the color of the head is darker than usual, not feeding and has lost lots of weight, just drinking water alone and always panting like it's hot even very early in the morning.... I've only administered scent leaves and bitter leaf yesterday and scent leaves alone this morning.... Is there a way you can help?

Just do as we discussed let's see how it goes and since you said its a year plus pls find buyers this Christmas
Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Boss Noeloge82, can I get half carton of noiler to raise my poults that will be hatch by Tuesday?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redomi:
Boss Noeloge82, can I get half carton of noiler to raise my poults that will be hatch by Tuesday?

Its possible just chat me Monday morning at least by 8am
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by humility33(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
noeloge82:
More picture update coming soon

Hello please can I ask u a question
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2021
humility33:

Hello please can I ask u a question

Yes pls go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.