Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) (59072 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Good girl. Just Missed ukulwa naba cheesy cheesy cheesy. Bayatsaleka too much. And NL was boring lately, babusy bayathukana ngobuhlanga the baphinde bacinge ukuba babhetele basixelele nge Xenophobia eloxesha they can't stand each other. Ngcono thina asifuni abantu bangaphandle but siyathandana as abantu base Mzantsi!

Hypocrisy as usual. Uyabazi mos. But anyway, nice to see you around. Sometimes ukhe uziphumze kwi ulcer & join conversation in other sections. LMFAO. Mna I get tired of ukulwa sometimes.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hypocrisy as usual. Uyabazi mos. But anyway, nice to see you around. Sometimes ukhe uziphumze kwi ulcer & join conversation in other sections. LMFAO. Mna I get tired of ukulwa sometimes.

I know, was off for a while but i frequent other sections as well. Health and fashion. Sometimes i go on the food section am trying to learn every little bit about these people. Even their politics, it will come in handy sometime. Don't comment just read a lot. Some of us siyasebenza as well lapha. Senza iresearch but engathi iquality iyehla.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

I know, was off for a while but i frequent other sections as well. Health and fashion. Sometimes i go on the food section am trying to learn every little bit about these people. Even their politics, it will come in handy sometime. Don't comment just read a lot. Some of us siyasebenza as well lapha. Senza iresearch but engathi iquality iyehla.

Oh ok. Gotcha. Well do your thang then smiley
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by shurlermoz(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one. We need more of their outlets.

We need less of their outlets and more of middle men / entrepreneur.
They are killing us indirectly.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
madridguy:
South-west, the most blessed part of Nigeria. Proudly omo O'dua.
including osun I guess
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by shizzy7(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Ok, atleast you've eventually stopped being fake and used the "B" word? Good for you should be liberating not to pretend. Now, stop my mentions, hope the venting helps stops the pain.

Now, move!
Fake
'B' denotes what you know you are
**But you BEGGED to be noticed by quoting me 3pages back,,,Now you BEG again,

NEVER IN YOUR IRRELEVANT LIFE ON NAIRALAND should you Quote my moniker
**YOU ARE DEAD-FROM-THE-NECK-UP

PUSILANIMOUS GIRL

that's if you're not a She-male.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
shizzy7:
Fake
'B' denotes what you know you are
**But you BEGGED to be noticed by quoting me 3pages back,,,Now you BEG again,

NEVER IN YOUR IRRELEVANT LIFE ON NAIRALAND should you Quote my moniker
**YOU ARE DEAD-FROM-THE-HEAD

PUSILANIMOUS GIRL[/s]

that's if you're not a She-male.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't get a heart attack now, its okay. Just breath, in and out! That's it! Now go do whatever you do on the streets. wink
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Leg opening brought you to this world foool. Yes I justified xenophobia now kill yourself coz there ain't nothing you gonna do about it. I understand your frustration coz you are in hell already so calling for a separate hell is a good call coming from a basket case like you.
sharrap u disgusting slut....child of rape ... Breeding sluts n criminals thats what yall bantu slaves are good at..

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
sharrap u disgusting slut....child of rape ... Breeding sluts n criminals thats what yall bantu slaves are good at..
cheesy cheesy cheesy idiot!
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

cheesy cheesy cheesy idiot!
Slut
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by odinese(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2015
MduZA:

apparently you are the one failing to read good English due to the fact that you understand pigEnglish best
Stfu! She just modified it.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by odinese(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
lolly2pops:
As it is Nigeria does not have a thing of its own. Be thankful shoprite is helping out. Walmart has a different market altogether. Shoprite stands to lose nothing. Research you facts.
If u guys should fvcfoff no one Is gonna miss us ass..they just wanna make money here. Nothing more nothing less.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Aminat508:
i know dearie grin re u in ibadan or lag? We need shoprite in osogbo cry cry

Don't twist it, you know what you did.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
lolly2pops:
As it is Nigeria does not have a thing of its own. Be thankful shoprite is helping out. Walmart has a different market altogether. Shoprite stands to lose nothing. Research you facts.
i just glanced through all your NL post and i wasn't surprised.... What baffles me is how u have gone unnoticed since by me (that ends today tho)....prepare for the storm its coming wink

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by chineloSA(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Oh, please a number of South Africans and yes black South Africans including myself own chunkfull of shares from Shoprite, MTN, VODACOM, SASOL, TELKOM, NARSPERS etc, etc. Who do you think you are talking to? Don't you know all corporate listed companies where required by law to offer shares to black South Africans at subsidised prices and normal prices depending on the buyer preference?

I've noticed that you like projecting yourself as Miss knowitall on SA matters. Now if you did, you would really not have asked me that.

You owning share grin grin laughable.

I wonder where you noticed I "knowitall". Yes you are right, I know better than you. I have travelled in and out of SA far more than you.

The BBBBEE has not worked for the masses, It has worked for a few elite, what you are bragging about is just wishful thinking. The economy and wealth is still in the hands of white people.

The fact of the matter is Shoprite is not "SA black" ingenuity. Neither your black forefathers "ingenuity" so bragging about "white" ingenuity" doesn't make you any smarter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by soilsista(f): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hawu PunkyVeer they hid your post before I could answer. Me, I just wonder what the fuss is with Shoprite because their food isn't fresh
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
soilsista:
Hawu PunkyVeer they hid your post before I could answer. Me, I just wonder what the fuss is with Shoprite because their food isn't fresh

It got deleted? But it wasn't even mean or anything. Die mense mara. I was just talking about the bread they sell in Shoprite. The crunchy loaves. Shoprite food disgusts me too, food from their deli. Otherwise I do most of my shopping there because it's closer, unlike Pick n' Pay etc.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
chineloSA:

You owning share grin grin laughable.

I wonder where you noticed I "knowitall". Yes you are right, I know better than you. I have travelled in and out of SA far more than you.

The BBBBEE has not worked for the masses, It has worked for a few elite, what you are bragging about is just wishful thinking. The economy and wealth is still in the hands of white people.

The fact of the matter is Shoprite is not "SA black" ingenuity. Neither your black forefathers "ingenuity" so bragging about "white" ingenuity" doesn't make you any smarter.

This is a joke right? Is owning shares such a big deal to you that you think one wouldn't own shares? If the BEE referred to in this case did not work who bought all the millions of shares set aside for the black masses. You?

You seem to assume that all South Africans are less travelled dear. And that's your own baby am not going to compare our travels here. I just answered your ownership question. Take it or leave i don't give a rats azzz. Btw, your travels in search of green pastures is a life saver for your lot.

Now, the other rubbish you just spewed there is for your own entertainment not mine. I will brag about anything South African and there's nothing you can do about except wail. Proudly South African! tongue
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by free37: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Revolva(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
teeowl:
ok... is this around festac side??

No. Na around Na around mushin e de...if u no de hear u no de see
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Appareil(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh shut up who cares where you come from. She responded to an insult on South Africa. You wait until some of the people here insult YOUR country & maybe you'll feel different about reserving your own insults. Kak!
What is she to do? Play possum when people are insulting her country? You must be sniffing smoke straight from the chimney. Most of us (South Africans) are not here to fight, but die poppe sal dans before we let anyone insult us whether it is on Nairaland or Lalaland. You can do the butt kissing on your own but don't expect others to be just like you when their country is involved. The gloves come off.
BADLUCK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Appareil(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Next door to whom, exactly? And you think I give a rat-ass about who you are because? Mind you, truth is never nice, please run along with your ass-licking existance just don't draw me to that. Central African scrub my backside!
No!!!! I am not from Central African Republic! I wonder how Nigerians are tolerating this possessed lot!

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Appareil:
No!!!! I am not from Central African Republic! I wonder how Nigerians are tolerating this possessed lot!
thats southies for you..bunch boer worshipping scumbags

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by MduZA: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
pidgin is our lingua franca,it unites us nigerians..but when it comes to english (queens) we'll dump ur tongue clicking ass any day any time...

lol...this comment is amusing,I sympathize with you though,surely it is a Nigerian norm to brag about something belonging not to them...English is a language from England,you will never change or decorate it poor soul...
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
MduZA:

lol...this comment is amusing,I sympathize with you though,surely it is a Nigerian norm to brag about something belonging not to them...English is a language from England,you will never change or decorate it poor soul...
Take some pap and come up with something smarter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
All4naija angry
Excuse me?! lipsrsealed
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
MduZA:

Whatever! We all know the best braggarts in the continent are South African xenophobic Zulus. They often brag about how they develop that society. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by MduZA: 12:58am On Aug 29, 2015
all4naija:

Whatever! We all know the best braggarts in the continent are South African xenophobic Zulus. They often brag about how they develop that society. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

it is their country,so what?
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by MduZA: 1:03am On Aug 29, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Take some pap and come up with something smarter. grin grin

something smarter is ....english is not your home language,you better boost about how good you are in your Fulani...

1 Like

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2015
MduZA:

it is their country,so what?
It is also a Nigerian right to brag. Get out of here if you can't relate with that, Zulu master. lipsrsealed
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2015
MduZA:

something smarter is ....english is not your home language,you better boost about how good you are in your Fulani...
Oh, shut up for once. South Africans speak English and brag about it too. In fact, it is more of an English-speaking nation than Nigeria. You are a primitive human being trying to make fool of others. A hypocrite indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2015
OohLalah:

Cry all you want South Africans civilizing you lot since 1994!

BTW, Walmart won't chase us away, the currency market is against them. They would never make profit with the level of the Naira against the dollar vs. the Rand. We have you where we want you. Cash cow!
FOOL,, ode
Olosho omo-ale....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.