Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) (59081 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / Activities From The The New Shoprite In Imo [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2015
all4naija:

Whatever! We all know the best braggarts in the continent are South African xenophobic Zulus. They often brag about how they develop that society. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Gbam!! They even brag about the fact that they Hate Africans

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by OohLalah(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2015
toopsy22:
""Try To learn about NIGERIA(ns) come in Handy
How else can SOMEBoThing be a degenerate
Learn Bitchh 'cos your Life depends on it,,,,

GUESS WHAT

We don't give A FLYING FREAKING FVCK about you...
TALKLESS OF LEARNING
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
OohLalah:

cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
You just have to keep shut HO-bLaBla

So many people who don't want to insult you on this thread.... BUT YOU DESERVE TO BE INSULTED that's the only language you understand .....Rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
MduZA:

stop dreaming,just join your fellow Nigerians who daily pack the ikeji city mall to watch escalators...
And you can join your fellow sadistic, xenophobic south Africans to keep hating on the giant of Africa ( yep you know its true)

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
OohLalah:

We know dear, how mighty Nigeria saved SA in your dreams. cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Now, i am not a five year old speaking of can, could shoulds to sleep well at night. Until then keep dreaming. tonguetongue
Oh I will be sleeping comfortably in the Continent's biggest economy and the pride of Africa and the giant of Africa... BTW facts don't lie Nigeria saved your pathetic xenophobic asses Denial won't change history.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
shoprite don be like comunity market... E don dey full everywhr... E don cast.

Dummy, that's the plan. For it to be everywhere ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by U2ice(m): 12:53am On Aug 30, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

Abi I lie?
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Parolee:

No. Shoprite wont bow. Shoprite will always, i mean always be in the game. Their client base will not be affected by the likes of Walmart. Already Walmart is here in SA but Shoprite is going on without a glitch. Shoprite is not a top end supermarket chain...their target market will always be there.

Example, here in SA we have top end supermarkets like Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Checkers, SuperSpar, Hyperama etc but you dont see Shoprite bowing out. Those guys they know their game. They definitely wont bow out.
You simply don't know that Walmart also sell Chinese made goods at cheaper rate. They should be very careful with Walmart entering Nigeria because that would bee the end of Shoprite's expansion process.
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by mildflame: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Its only a matter of time let SHOPRITE DSTV MTN enjoy d ride while it last soon they will force to go 2d stock exchange then U can buy them all
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by RudzSA(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
chineloSA:

You owning share grin grin laughable.

I wonder where you noticed I "knowitall". Yes you are right, I know better than you. I have travelled in and out of SA far more than you.

The BBBBEE has not worked for the masses, It has worked for a few elite, what you are bragging about is just wishful thinking. The economy and wealth is still in the hands of white people.

The fact of the matter is Shoprite is not "SA black" ingenuity. Neither your black forefathers "ingenuity" so bragging about "white" ingenuity" doesn't make you any smarter.
Nigerian loser here ... Wether those shops are black or white the fact of the matter is that they South African ...whites are South African .your kind can live here for 50 years nd you would still be just a kwerekwere 2 us .You'll never be 1 of us ..and we thank God for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by MduZA: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
mykel20:
And you can join your fellow sadistic, xenophobic south Africans to keep hating on the giant of Africa ( yep you know its true)

indeed we dont like dirty people
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
MduZA:

lame! that's all you've got
Re: Shoprite In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Patronised By Many People (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
MduZA:

lame! Is that's all you've got.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.