Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,442 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] (8392 Views)

Viral Photo: Which Of These Bridesmaids' Personality Best Describes You? / What 3 Words Best Describes You?? / The First Four Words You See Describes You!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Why is your father gay?
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by MissSlimbody(f): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2015
4bobo:

na u i dey monitor naw. i dey stalk uuu. make u no escape for my hand tongue

I dey your hand?
Abi I resemble lipsrsealed ni?
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I dey your hand?
Abi I resemble lipsrsealed ni?

ooo serious. igo wrapp you for my hand soon. i never get ur time for area now grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by MissSlimbody(f): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
4bobo:

ooo serious. igo wrapp you for my hand soon. i never get ur time for area now grin grin grin tongue tongue

...Wrap who for hand angry
I go soon report you to mummy bento
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gay...this joke is too expensive..please stop it
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Wizzz: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
sweetboiy:
Gay...this joke is too expensive..please stop it
all correct sir! *salutes* *pushes chest out* *runs out of thread* cheesy
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin she no send
MissSlimbody:

...Wrap who for hand angry
I go soon report you to mummy bento
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by MissSlimbody(f): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
4bobo:
grin grin grin she no send
Worefa undecided

tongue
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Wizzz: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Wizzz: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2015
abubkhr:

You wish me to be gay. This is heartless in the last order how can you wish somebody to be gay are you in your right senses? Pls grow up
You don't even know me. Watch your words Oga. And I mean no harm.
Re: The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] by Wizzz: 8:55am On May 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Finger A Lady / Did I Rape Her? / Things I Learnt Frm Co-habitting Wth Nkechi For Two Years 2009-2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.