Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners (46709 Views)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by dougivilla(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
show me d northerners in it till he left? u guys are just being hypocrates. and educated illiterates. talk results not spreaded appointments for stealing and uncontrollable individuals
Even if I choose to indulge your foo.lishness, where then is your Change? They are talking about the first 10 offices in the land and you are here talking about NTA, NEPZ, NEC and some relatively unknown agencies.

Na Yoruba I blame.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Luckylife:
So are u foolishly telling us that PMB is COPY COPY . I thought u voted for change , is this really what u call " Change "
that is not your concern bro...I only urge u to stop crying

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sorry for you, did you consider all the ministers, permanent secretaries, heads of parastatals etc...?. Take those ones into cognizance and see that GEJ appointed more northerners, even if GEJ did what you just said, Does it mean that Buhari should do the same... Then where is the change
sorry for urself bro...I dnt care wot u think. Just tell ur people to stop crying abt this

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by damola311: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry

was?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Harmvirus(f): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Change indeed
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by odogwueast: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
But how is abt tunubu
how he is feeling

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari and Osinbajo
Na dy change we dey want!!
APC APC APC

Buhari and Osinbajo
Na dy change we dey want!!
APC APC APC
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by sethken: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari may end up handing the reings of power over to his Northern Army Chief, if he uncovers that he might not get a second term. Nigerians are in for a long BS. And with these types of lopsided appointments, Buhari CANNOT fight corruption. Nepotism in and itself is corruption.

CHANGE INDEED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

Bring GEJ's initial or entire appointments. You ain't deceiving anybody but yourself by selecting only appointees from the South in GEJ's Government
Shame on u, has Buhari finished with his appointment ni?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by sombradyi(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Why complaining but u people voted him
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Themandator: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari's government will be peopled and influenced by Northerners and Northern interest. I stated it early enough IJ the life of the government.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by KCeejay125(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Biafra is on the way surely
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by sirxbit(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
angryFfk shld shut up.even tho buhari appoints they li2 children the claimed voted 4 him its his business.provided am getting my 20hrs power,fuel price gradually droping and more to come i have no reason to complain.imagine pot calling kettle black.pdp-papa deceive pikin.idiots
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by charliebiz(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
saw it coming
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

Bring GEJ's initial or entire appointments. You ain't deceiving anybody but yourself by selecting only appointees from the South in GEJ's Government
wise man: are the ones FFK named going to be the 'enrirety' of PMB's?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
sorry for urself bro...I dnt care wot u think. Just tell ur people to stop crying abt this
Shut your stinking cess-pit. Who's crying?

Go through my posts and see that I'm even happy because the stupid_ dull'ard is proving us right, Your people who voted him massively are crying rather, Didn't you see that thread of top APC stalwarts lamenting??...some of his supporters here on NL are already withdrawing their support. Keep deceiving your self. Wetin concern me?... I only wanted to refute your lies.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by KCeejay125(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari is a hypocrite Nigerians that voted for him will regret
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by scantee(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
vivypretty:
the wind of change will soon come and that is biafra
Ibu ezigbo nwafor uche ya di na ulo. Daru nne

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Truckpusher(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go through my posts and see that I'm even happy because the stupid_ dull'ard is proving us right, Your people who voted him massively are crying rather, Didn't you see that thread of top APC stalwarts lamenting??...some of his supporters here on NL are already withdrawing their support. Keep deceiving your self. Wetin concern me?... I only wanted to refute your lies.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Davvymavvy(f): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
validplanet:
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - north.

2.Senate President- north.

3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.

7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.

9. Chief of Army Staff- north.

10. Chief of Air Staff- north.

11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.

12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.

13. National Security Advisor- north.

14. Director General NIMASA- north.

15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.

16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.

17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.

20. ADC to the President- north.

21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service- north.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority- north. 26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)- north. 27. Chairman NDLEA- north. NIGERIANS WANTED ''CHANGE'' AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ''CHANGE''.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153528941777210&id=62188827209
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by quinnboy: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
ayox2003:
The world has moved on but African youths are still clinging to the past.

Its sad yet an irony that youths with smartphones, in tune with happenings around the world, who wish that the nation develops, are fretting about who comes from where even in the 21st century.

More blacks are serving in the Obama administration than any other administration in the American history, yet nobody is talking about it. He appointed all of them. Was he bias? Yes. Are they getting the job done? Definitely. So who cares!

Kwame Nkrumah said: "I'm not an African because I was born in Africa. I'm an African because Africa was born in me".

Its the content that matters, not where he/she was born.

If there's anything to be worried about, its the senators and house of reps members that come from our respective zones but do absolutely nothing!

Frawzey
God bless you abundantly. I thought we are all insane till I read your post.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by wunmi590(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
irishCream:

Happy belated birthday to you!

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by yorke1: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Proudly 5%. Buhari can go to hell for all i care.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
mayorkyzo:
All the booharists should not complain...welcome to the federal republic of northern nigeria...
You're the one complaining, not supporters of Buhari. Can't you see it?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

dude, to stop crying, this is all you have to do:

Stop crying..

Lobatan..

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
we just hit one chance... till 2019 before we can correct our mistake.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by omojeesu(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
validplanet:
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - north.

2.Senate President- north.

3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.

7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.

9. Chief of Army Staff- north.

10. Chief of Air Staff- north.

11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.

12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.

13. National Security Advisor- north.

14. Director General NIMASA- north.

15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.

16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.

17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.

20. ADC to the President- north.

21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service- north.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority- north. 26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)- north. 27. Chairman NDLEA- north. NIGERIANS WANTED ''CHANGE'' AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ''CHANGE''.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153528941777210&id=62188827209
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by kellyJames5(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
show me d northerners in it till he left? u guys are just being hypocrates. and educated illiterates. talk results not spreaded appointments for stealing and uncontrollable individuals

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by scantee(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Well is never a suprise, we all expected that..but as a family member of 5% i don't give a fu*k about this new Government.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Jman06(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

you just typed what I had in mind. Don't mind those f00ls. They think they can deceive every body.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

If you ask him to bring all the names of Jonathan's appointees, in the same logic and common sense, are you not supposed to wait till Buhari makes all his appointments before you conclude that he has a northern agenda?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by omojeesu(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2015
They had the chance to prevent this, but they were too busy looting the nation dry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore: Soyinka, Shehu Sani, Deji Adeyanju Arrive Abuja High Court (Photos) / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.