Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,541 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners (46713 Views)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
In Gej government

So Buhari should also appoint only Northerner because Jonathan appointees were mostly South? undecided

Patiently waiting for ministerial list. sad
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by LightofEarendil: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2015
How convenient is it for these politicians to throw up ethnic sentiments when it serves them. If the north has been so blessed with having ruled this country, you will expect the north to be a paradise and not the poverty and terrorist enclave it is. The truth is that an average notherner has largely not benefited in any way from their elites ruling this nation for a long period.
Same goes for other parts of the nation.
Ultimately, where a government official comes from does not directly impact the life of the citizens except it's political and business elite. They live on that, and only use us as pawns in their version of game of thrones.
Many youth run out to other countries not caring whether those governing them there are from their states or tribe, they just want to survive and fulfill their potentials.
We have been so conditioned in this country to think that appointment of people from my region or state and down to village is the ONLY obligation the government has to us, while the real dividend of governance are swept aside and trivialized.
I doubt if Americans bothers if those representing them are Chinese, Russians, African Americans when it comes to governance delivery.
We might be a nation, but we are psychologically different nations. At the Federal, State, LGA and village level, we are mentally stuck in our groupings.
If for one thing, I think PMB unconventional and radical approach will force us to ask ourselves serious questions about what really matters in living a triumphant and fulfilling life under a progressive and performing government. All I know is that irrespective of those who had held positions in the past, the average people from their groups have little to show for it - East, West, North and South.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Firefire(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is the beginning of their lamentations.
They've played into the hands of the power drunk Northern Islamoafascist oligarch and they will pay for their folly in the fullness of time.

cheesy
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Easy1401(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2015
This is just the beginning of Northocracy, a govt of Northerner by Northerner and for the Northerner. It will Soon lead to shariacracy. b4 2019 and nobody should complain nor wailing bcoz we warned you b4.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by coleon(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Demdem:

And has Buhari completed his appointment? Has he even appointed up to 30% of available positions? why ur early conclusions?
God bless you dude

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by saint047(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2015
What do Nigerians expected from Northern political stakeholders. Having go through their political ideological system from onset. AREWA people has nothing to do with Southern and Eastern part of this country rather than use as a climbing ladder to sit on the throne. I said this even before Buhari has been chosen in primary election. That, the Hausa people are like sheeps that they can never betraying themselves no matter any situation. OMO YORUBA....!!! TINUBU ........!!! OBASANJO.....!!! can you see where you are taking yoruba to..? You will all account for selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by koboko69: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sorry for you, did you consider all the ministers, permanent secretaries, heads of parastatals etc...?. Take those ones into cognizance and see that GEJ appointed more northerners, even if GEJ did what you just said, Does it mean that Buhari should do the same... Then where is the change

How many appointments have Buhari made?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry

Smh at your tomfoolery. So there are only 40 Departments and Agencies in Nigeria. You've joined them in circulating this poorly written propaganda list online. You go to a list of hundreds of departments and agencies and conveniently pick 40 headed by Southerners and come post it online to confuse the gullible. God have mercy on you guys.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by j4sure(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2015
validplanet:
1. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - north.

2.Senate President- north.

3. Speaker of the House of Representatives- north.

4. Chief Justice of the Federation- north.

5. President of the Court of Appeal- north.

6. Chief Justice of the Federal High Court- north.

7. Secretary to the Federal Government- north.

8. Chief of Staff to the President- north.

9. Chief of Army Staff- north.

10. Chief of Air Staff- north.

11. Comptroller General of Customs- north.

12. Director-General of State Security Services (SSS)- north.

13. National Security Advisor- north.

14. Director General NIMASA- north.

15. Chairperson of the Independant Electoral Commission (INEC)- north.

16. Comptroller-General Immigration- north.

17. Accountant-General of the Federation - north.

18. Commander of Civil Defence Corps- north.

19. Chief Security Officer to the President- north.

20. ADC to the President- north.

21. Principal Secretary to the President- north.

22. Senior Special Assistant to the President on media- north.

23. Chairman of the EFCC- north.
24. Head of Service- north.
25. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority- north. 26.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)- north. 27. Chairman NDLEA- north. NIGERIANS WANTED ''CHANGE'' AND NOW WE HAVE GOT IT. NO-ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT OUR PEOPLE WANTED. THOSE OF US THAT WARNED THE COUNTRY THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WERE INSULTED AND LAMPOONED. NOW WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR CHOICE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. WELCOME TO ''CHANGE''.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153528941777210&id=62188827209
Hope is not becoming a one man show now
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by GP15: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Geo-political zone representative

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by chigoizie7(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
show me d northerners in it till he left? u guys are just being hypocrates. and educated illiterates. talk results not spreaded appointments for stealing and uncontrollable individuals

Let's just say that I am an illiterate that knows nothing,

@least

Vice President -North. Namadi Sambo Kaduna State
Senate President –North. David Mark Niger State
Speaker House of Reps - North. Aminu Tambuwal Sokoto State
Head of Service - North. Danladi Kifasi Taraba State
INEC Chairman - North. Attahiru Jega Kebbi State
Inspector General of Police - North. Suleiman Abba Jigawa State
Chief Justice of federation - North. Mahmud Muhammed Taraba State
President Court of Appeal - North. Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa Gombe State
EFCC Chairman - North. Ibrahim Lamorde Adamawa State
Chief Judge Federal high court - North. Ibrahim Auta Plateau
National Security Adviser - North. Sambo Dasuki Sokoto State
Chief of Defense Staff - North. Alex Badeh Adamawa State
Chief of Naval Staff - North. U.O Jibrin Kogi State
Comptroller General Customs North Abdulahhi Diko Katsina State
Comptroller General Immigration North David Shikfu Parradang Plateau State
Comptroller General Prisons North Aminu A Suley Bauchi State
Defence Minister-North Aliyu Gusau Zamfara State
Education Minister- North. Ibrahim Shekarau Kano State
MD Port Authority- North. Habibu Abdullahi Kano State
MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation – North Alh Umaru Ibrahim Kano State.

were under GEJ, but. Didn't see that on your list, why this hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by klax(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2015
FFK should not worry more shock are still on the way. Nigerian has not known anything yet you want change you got it. Amaechi and Fashola that were dreaming Secretary to the Fed govt didn't I said it's a joke I'm so happy the way buhari disgraced and disappointed them yippee! Yippee! Yippee! !! Gid bless buhari abeg North should take all I love it I'm sure the frig eye Tifnubu and the boloks Lai lair will be weeping now.

I said it before this time that in the next few months Tifnubu will become a shadow in scheme of things his boys came attacking me pls where is your silly aboki slave lord Tifnubu now Gone by the wind. All I can hear from apc baboons now is *oh I don't care where buhari choose his cabinet from* so it's now you don't care again but you were the one dropping list here everyday, you Idiots were the one hailling Amaechi calling him Lion of Nigrt Delta * a failure always gas excuse* soon I bet you your Amaechi is about going to jail and buhari will not savr him just watch again quote me down. GMB ride on.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by DeRoyalFranco(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Just why i love FFK.... Very vibrant and observant... Nigeria wanted change and we are feeling the change right now... #NewDawn #APC4NORTH. Hahhahhahahahahha
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by IYANGBALI: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

Continue to dey cry
don't mind ffk and the wailing wailers,dis their new music album no sweet at all
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by olad1954: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2015
who the cap fit, let them wear it. why is femi kayode complaining? what matters most is the well fare of the Nigerian people.pls do not rock the boat. alot of our youths are dying looking for green pastures abroad.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by kenobi007(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
Guy u are u ok? From ur list u no dey see hausa name, yoruba, south south, igbo and even middle belt. U just dey yarn bullshit

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
koboko69:

has
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
Tell those bad belle PDP, Jonathan appointed 40 from the south and this are mostly from south east & south south; Buhari have only appointed 25 & PDP folks are making noise, they should get a life.
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
koboko69:

IQ quotient of most of you is too low & poor...What an intelligent folk would have done is to do a comparative analysis of posts listed by FFK against their occupants under Jonathan to prove him right or wrong...But being myopic, you went on rampage seeking out appointments made that came from South.... Add this link to your list to help console yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/2429600/jonathans-appoinment-countering-deceit-some

hassan85

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by adekeyetae: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Kai...........u just said my mind bro, u nailed it!
ayox2003:
The world has moved on but African youths are still clinging to the past.

Its sad yet an irony that youths with smartphones, in tune with happenings around the world, who wish that the nation develops, are fretting about who comes from where even in the 21st century.

More blacks are serving in the Obama administration than any other administration in the American history, yet nobody is talking about it. He appointed all of them. Was he bias? Yes. Are they getting the job done? Definitely. So who cares!

Kwame Nkrumah said: "I'm not an African because I was born in Africa. I'm an African because Africa was born in me".

Its the content that matters, not where he/she was born.

If there's anything to be worried about, its the senators and house of reps members that come from our respective zones but do absolutely nothing!

Frawzey
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Decibel: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
sean079:
The question now is, is there no credible personality from southern part of the country. His present vp is a pastor n even bakare was his running mate in the pervious election. Can't he work with this two guys to fish out honest politicians from the South? Ogbonnaya onu is honest. As far as am concerned this is an insult on southerners. It's like northerners having a stereotypical mind set that all Southerners are corrupt and not reliable
You mean the southern concubines(SW)?
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Tufunky: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

Bring GEJ's initial or entire appointments. You ain't deceiving anybody but yourself by selecting only appointees from the South in GEJ's Government
. Wait for buhari comprehensive list of appointment before you start yapping.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by chrixus(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
selfemployed:
what did the constitution say? is it unconstitutional if the president makes all his appointments from one village?
Federal character should reflect in the appointment of ministers... Our people are just being blinfolded by hate, fmr pres. Jonathan did worse but nobody talked about it... Let's wait for d ministerial list then we know what to say then
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by metorichmond(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Welcome to the NEW NORTHERN NIGERIA, (NNN) change ma ass. Shallow minded Nigerians were deceived, Buhaari neva even start sef. Looooool. Lwkm ooo.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Mbediogu(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=37412641]Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Your response list is poorly researched and
just reactionary. You just proved that Jonathan's appointment was widespread
and included northerners. Check out numbers 2, 9,10, 17,24, and 27. They are northerners.
The north is using quota system as
a veritable instrument of manipulation
against the south and Asiwaju and others cannot talk. Issorite.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by mayorkyzo: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're the one complaining, not supporters of Buhari. Can't you see it?
Lols I ain't complaining man..i saw it coming..some peeps were blinded by change and propaganda..
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Ikiriye(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
standfit5:

then, assist him with what you have and know on GEJ list, tha is diff from what PMB is doing. for me, i fink its about working with folks he is comfortable with. No1 shulold be shy away from truth; he is not balancing the federal character, but lets no over flog issues. One thing i know believe is we can vote any under-performing out, so if PMB does not do well at the end, Nigeria will conquer again at the polling stations
Who will join you and conquer who,don't forget the Yorubas sold out because they want their interest but now how far,I view laugh in Swahili.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
ayox2003:
The world has moved on but African youths are still clinging to the past.

Its sad yet an irony that youths with smartphones, in tune with happenings around the world, who wish that the nation develops, are fretting about who comes from where even in the 21st century.

More blacks are serving in the Obama administration than any other administration in the American history, yet nobody is talking about it. He appointed all of them. Was he bias? Yes. Are they getting the job done? Definitely. So who cares!

Kwame Nkrumah said: "I'm not an African because I was born in Africa. I'm an African because Africa was born in me".

Its the content that matters, not where he/she was born.

If there's anything to be worried about, its the senators and house of reps members that come from our respective zones but do absolutely nothing!

Frawzey
The Voice of Reason
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Ikiriye(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
chrixus:

Federal character should reflect in the appointment of ministers... Our people are just being blinfolded by hate, fmr pres. Jonathan did worse but nobody talked about it... Let's wait for d ministerial list then we know what to say then
The key positions of a standard govt has been given to the north,ministerial list is inconsequential bro.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Johnsinia(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is the beginning of their lamentations.
They've played into the hands of the power drunk Northern Islamoafascist oligarch and they will pay for their folly in the fullness of time.
Slaves to almajiris to the core. Only thunder can deliver u
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Johnsinia(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't mind ffk and the wailing wailers,dis their new music album no sweet at all
Slave to almajiis to the core. May thunder deliver u
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by amalder: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
see dis binnggoooo!
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by ifelovemi: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sorry for you, did you consider all the ministers, permanent secretaries, heads of parastatals etc...?. Take those ones into cognizance and see that GEJ appointed more northerners, even if GEJ did what you just said, Does it mean that Buhari should do the same... Then where is the change

See your self now, so why didnt you too wait for all Buhari's Apportionment before you too start wailing .

Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Tinubu Arrested Twice In United States; Lai Muhammed Wears Pampers - FFK / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.