Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners (46704 Views)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by warrior01: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by dayo23(f): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by NaLaugh: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
"Everybody can tell you how to do it, but they never did it." - Jay Z.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by 5starmilitant: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
hassan85:
show me d northerners in it till he left? u guys are just being hypocrates. and educated illiterates. talk results not spreaded appointments for stealing and uncontrollable individuals
A
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by SeverusSnape(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Was that what Jonathan was also planning to do in his time?

1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Touri
sm Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc...

Credit to 'kazim' on Facebook.

Continue to dey cry
Sorry for you, did you consider all the ministers, permanent secretaries, heads of parastatals etc...?. Take those ones into cognizance and see that GEJ appointed more northerners, even if GEJ did what you just said, Does it mean that Buhari should do the same... Then where is the change

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
A leopard can never change its spots

we saw this coming and we warned them( majority of our south west brothers ad other change chanters)

they did not listen..... Now its time to cry....

This is just the beginning of many more sour events in this country

Buhari Has bigotry in his DNA... He is an unrepentant tribalist... He has never hidden that right from the onset and is not about to suddenly change for anybody....

Sophistos oya continue wailing

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by IamChuks(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
I Care all abt Republic of Biafra
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Azazi(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
hahahaha when them dey dance skelewu during campaign them look back enjoy northern virus
biko
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by NOTRIBE: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2015
YORUBA PEOPLE HOW MARKET? CPC IS NOW HEADING ALL THE APPOINTMENT, IT IS BETTER TO BE A LION IN A JUNGLE THAN TO BE A RAT IN PARADISE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by arabbunkum: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2015
So true. These are facts, not fiction.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by standfit5(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Gamechanger:

Bring GEJ's initial or entire appointments. You ain't deceiving anybody but yourself by selecting only appointees from the South in GEJ's Government

then, assist him with what you have and know on GEJ list, tha is diff from what PMB is doing. for me, i fink its about working with folks he is comfortable with. No1 shulold be shy away from truth; he is not balancing the federal character, but lets no over flog issues. One thing i know believe is we can vote any under-performing out, so if PMB does not do well at the end, Nigeria will conquer again at the polling stations
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by calebrita(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
FFK Is a very stewpid Person. Always speaking from both side Of his mouth since 1800.
To all the wailing Wailers present any one from your zone that is credible.
Im not from the north, but from All PMB's appointment nobody with questionable character. Check it out.
They can be from tha north but they are all round peg in round hole.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by ChrisArs: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
nobody should complain bcause that's what most of u guys complianing wanted
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Luckylife(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
So are u foolishly telling us that PMB is COPY COPY . I thought u voted for change , is this really what u call " Change "
SLIDEwaxie :

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.

Continue to dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Todugbo(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
#copied post.
1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi 4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon 7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa 9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki 10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi 14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh 16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji 17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil 18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo 20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu 23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu 26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie 29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio 31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie 32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale 33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla 34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri 36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh 40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc... GEJ appointments during his tenure!!!
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Rexnegro(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
My own be say let them do their job accordingly and fix dis con3. If pmb like make him appoint all the appointees from one village e no concern me. Fix The con3 that's all.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by HirstMOG(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
zendy:
Buhari can do what he likes. All I care about is Biafra

I am not from the East, but with what this Nation has turned to and still turning to, you guys are the only brave people in this geographical location and not a country!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Alezy(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
nnachukz:
Well, with this list the official language for NEC meeting where our welfare is periodically discussed is now hausa. This is Government of the North, By the North and For the North.
Lolz. ..nigeria has a date with history for sure. j see nigeria becoming the USSR of our tym.
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by muscoliscious(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
This z d list of people he needs to fire and get in more Northerners
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by lurlah2014(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
i dont care about this, cos, had it been when the easterners and the westerners where there they did the right thing the people wont be left with no choice of this kind. mtcheee to ffk
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by smartmoses(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Th Zoo must fall!!! Weda dey like it or not
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Rockers4l: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Welcome to change
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Generalk007: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
i believe buhari choose a capable hands .nigeria shld move on

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by smartmoses(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
smartmoses:
Th Zoo must fall!!! Weda dey like it or not
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by DONSMITH123(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
hmmm!!!! FFK, Well, he's trying to be relevant again
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by wildchild1: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
M
Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by guyXander(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George
Uriesi

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

21.Nigerian Touri

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

Continue to dey cry
Which only proves the Biafran's point. There's nothing like one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
I dont care, i voted good governance and not sectional appointments. Let him appoint his children so far they can get the job done perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Bdemmy(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
If PMB likes, he can appoint him mom.
All I care about is capable hands in government.

After all GEJ govt was full of southerners as you claim. Yet all we got was brazen corrupt morons.( One of them is this garrulous FFK).

I'm more concerned about the appointees virtues and not their tribes.

I'm a nationalist that will not support corruption and not a tribalist that won't mind being enslaved just to support his greedy kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by irishCream: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
wunmi590:
Thank you Nairaland management for sending me birthday wishes yesterday, and thank you nairalanders for also celebrating me with your likes, I requested for 20 likes, but I got over 100likes, I pray that may joy never depart you and your family, and I also pray that nairaland would continue to grow more and more.

I never thought I would have one of the best family from another parent when I joined nairaland back then in 2011, but today all nairalander makes my day.

God would reward all nairalander success and what their heart desire IJN (Amen)

Happy belated birthday to you!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
vivypretty:
the wind of change will soon come and that is biafra
As pretty as u re so u can be brainwashed like dis. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Lists Political Offices Held By Northerners by HirstMOG(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
With all these appointments, slaves still have the mouth to say there are thousands of appointments yet to be made by their slave master. Keep on deceiving yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Sowore: Soyinka, Shehu Sani, Deji Adeyanju Arrive Abuja High Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.