Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! (45495 Views)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / 8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Dolypson04(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2015
When we pass, we proudly claim the glory but when things do not come the way we wanted it, we shift the blame.
I asked a colleague about her result just the week, she told me it was fine. I asked for a particular course we all dreaded and she proudly said " I had A in it". I requested for another course and she replied; " They gave me 32 (F). In my subconscious state, I asked, "Who gave you"?.
The statement is very common in our secondary and tertiary institutions. By the way, why do we always "HAVE" A while they always "GIVE" us F?

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Behira(f): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Looool......but dats because somtymz wen u examine the answers u wrote dwn on the failed cos, u wud notice dat u definately did not fail that course.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by DICKtator: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
I believe it is a "Never accept less" attitude

It may seem like delusion of the grandeur and such person may be termed a megalomaniac

But confidence is everything!!!

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by oyefeel(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
What about You...........
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by lifezone247(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Op, all na the same they gave me and I got it. If they dint give u will you get it?

8 Likes

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
So so so true.

I prefer hearing "I COV the course" than "that lecturer gave me COV".

He didn't give u the A abi. You got the A. But he gave the COV and u didn't earn it?

COV na for goats?

2 Likes

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by MadCow1: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
UNIBEN students no dey get sense normally.

The only course a UNIBEN student gets an A in is Animal Husbandry..

angry

8 Likes

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by jaygem(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by rockcitie: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
OP, i know you're very guilty of this.
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by veraponpo(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Very true but can be correct at times.

Markers, examiners, etc do make mistakes too.

1 Like

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Hysmady(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Seems true but am innocent cool
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by kstyle2(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Lolz
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Nobi lie sha
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Goddygee(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Yes na, na normal ting

1 Like

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
So!
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by allanphash7(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Lwkmd ooooio

Op u must be ali baba o
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by laurel03(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
It common for O level peep... Imagine Waec gv me F again and dey will not call it F9
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by emmabest2000(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Dolypson04:
When we pass, we proudly claim the glory but when things do not come the way we wanted it, we shift the blame.
I asked a colleague about her result just the week, she told me it was fine. I asked for a particular course we all dreaded and she proudly said " I had A in it". I requested for another course and she replied; " They gave me 32 (F). In my subconscious state, I asked, "Who gave you"?.
The statement is very common in our secondary and tertiary institutions. By the way, why do we always "HAVE" A while they always "GIVE" us F?
True but damn ... That awkward moment when ... lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by jaygem(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by djembadjemba: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
That's because some lecturers fail some students deliberately.

3 Likes

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Holyfield1(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
I am guilty grin grin grin
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Smartjeezy(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Bunch of olodos!
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
grin was guilty of this back then!!
i will b like,omg!! shocked na F dey give me!! cheesy
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Pascal181: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Abeg leave dis topic 4 now,u see Buhari appointing his brothers 2 sensitive positions and u re not saying anyting.

2 Likes

Hihihi...Good observation
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by wunmi590(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by willian10: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Na devil work grin
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by kaycodes: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
It's simple really.
Students don't take responsibility for their performance or studies anymore.

After leaving the university with a 3rd Class, I had to sit down and tell myself the truth.
Yes I had never been a dull student
Yes I had an excellent track record at primary and secondary school

I went back and saw why and how I failed, I knew where I made mistakes...
Moving forward I made adjustments, today I work with an international organisation, and I never had to present my degree wink

If you can't track why you failed, how will you ever become successful?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Simple,people take glory for what is positive,and shift blame for what is bad or negative.
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by hakeem4(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Not me
Re: Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! by temitayoag(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.