Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (712 Views)

. / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by chidiezeh(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2015
a friend needs your advice NL
am a man of 29 yrs hv been dating a girl of 26yrs for 4yrs now, we both graduated together from d same sch bt am yet to have a job, she sleep wit men for support and when she cums bk she wil cry n beg me to understand dat she hv need dat I can't met and she don't want to stress me wit d luv I hv for her I wil forgive her. Dis hv been happening for lng, I don't think I can take it any more bt I luv her so much she was helpful when we were in sch so am always feeling guilty to brkup wit her am jst so confused don't no wat to do pls help me
Re: Advice Needed by lordizak(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
u don't know what's on the other side of the world, stick to what u've got. ladies this days are dicey, but if she can't cut it off, break up with her. just try to make things work out.
Re: Advice Needed by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2015
you must be a joker

just tell me what I read above is a joke undecided
Re: Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Ur destinies aren't same... She said it clearly, u can't meet her needs... What other language do u want to hear?

Its understandable dat d job situation in nigeria is very hard to come by so I won't say like get a job like its some sort of easy thing u can snap ur fingers at... First off, try accepting d fact dat u can't take care of her, and u hav to let go.

Second, if she even loved u, she wouldn't hav been sleepin around.. So I duno what kind of love exists btw u both.

Third, look on the bright side of life...
Re: Advice Needed by ammyluv2002(f): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Ur destinies aren't same... She said it clearly, u can't meet her needs... What other language do u want to hear?

Its understandable dat d job situation in nigeria is very hard to come by so I won't say like get a job like its some sort of easy thing u can snap ur fingers at... First off, try accepting d fact dat u can't take care of her, and u hav to let go.

Second, if she even loved u, she wouldn't hav been sleepin around.. So I duno what kind of love exists btw u both.

Third, look on the bright side of life...
Op, pls listen to this dude...he's on point
Re: Advice Needed by IamLEGEND1: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
first possibilty is you don craze finish..
second,she don craze.
or most likely,both of una don craze....
in any case, one or both of u need help.
Re: Advice Needed by donholy28(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Op after sleeping around does she have a job? do u sleep with her? do u use d money gotten from her prostitution?if u do then shut up,of u don't and u sleep with her... run b4 she bring AIDS instead of money come home for una to share
Re: Advice Needed by lilspiceyy(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2015
chidiezeh:
a friend needs your advice NL

am a man of 29 yrs hv
been dating a girl of 26yrs for 4yrs now, we both graduated
together from d same sch bt am yet to have a job, she sleep wit
men for support and when she cums bk she wil cry n beg me to
understand dat she hv need dat I can't met and she don't want to
stress me wit d luv I hv for her I wil forgive her. Dis hv been
happening for lng, I don't think I can take it any more bt I luv her
so much she was helpful when we were in sch so am always
feeling guilty to brkup wit her am jst so confused don't no wat to
do pls help me
Poverty is no excuse for prostitution! She is just using dat an excuse to continue cheating on you since she knows you don't have the means to support her(in other words, she is playing on your conscience) and you don't have to complain now cos she helped u with the money from the runsz wen u both were in school isn't it? My advice is....tell her to stop and dat u can't take it anymore. You can also add dat you love her very much and wants to spend the rest of your life with her dats y u want her to change and if she doesn't, guy leave dat relationship cos even wen you eventually have a million dollars in your account, she wld still sleep with oda men. You see, prostituting is an addiction honestly and it takes God and strong will to stop. All d best

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,how To Make A Guy Yours And Only / Perfect Bosom / This Boy Is In A Pool With Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.