Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? (1200 Views)

Wife Of Niger State Governor 'amina Bello' To Work As A Medical Practitioner / Please I Will Like To Meet Any Medical Personnel about a medical application / Any Medical Solution For Frigidity? (2) (3) (4)

Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Aura2(f): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2009
any special pills?
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by trumpville(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2009
u want my candid advice? please keep it, not for the guy but for urself. u will be forever grateful u did.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Aura2(f): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2009
u want my candid advice? please keep it, not for the guy but for urself. u will be forever grateful u did.

thanks dear, but i dont see how it answered my question
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by sholabanke(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2009
yes i can give u an answer in private wink wink
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by teetee2(f): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2009
Please my dear keep the pregnancy. Children are the heritage of the Lord. It will bring joy to you in future.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Aura2(f): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2009
repackage the pregnancy for a guy who is worth it.check ur diary.one guy must have at least smooch u around that period.consult experienced women expert in pregnancy reallocation and repackaging.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes i can give u an answer in private

thanks but private answers dont count

Please my dear keep the pregnancy. Children are the heritage of the Lord. It will bring joy to you in future.

thanks; but that is not the name of a pill
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by carnal: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2009
I will give you a simple advise,keep the baby.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Sissy3(f): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2009
shouldn't u have realized the guy wasnt worth it b4 having sex with him unprotected undecided

now the poor baby has to pay the ultimate price of someone else negligence.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by keyremotes(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2009
~Sissy~:

shouldn't u have realized the guy wasnt worth it b4 having sex with him unprotected undecided

Make una helep me ask am o!

teetee2:

If you REALLY know what people who are looking for the opportunity to get pregnant just for once you will think twice about what you want to do.

even if you are not afraid of man, DON'T YOU FEAR GOD?

That child has as much right to life like you have.

IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SERVE TIME, DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME.

[b]i.e. [/b]If you are not ready for the result, do not do what ONLY MARRIED people are meant to do.
But, in your case you have so the keep the result.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by tpia: 3:01am On Apr 05, 2009
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 05, 2009
Aura2:

[/b]
[b]thanks dear, but i dont see how it answered my question

grin grin grin grin grin rotflmao!! Burn!!!

@post
Consort your doctor/obstetrician
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:44am On Apr 05, 2009
Aura, a pill was already mentioned in Kathy's thread. RU-486/Mifepristone was mentioned if you can find it in Naija

or should I say if you can find the REAL one in Naija.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Aura2(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2009
shouldn't u have realized the guy wasnt worth it b4 having sex with him unprotected Undecided

thanks for your concern, but is that really a pill?

If you REALLY know what people who are looking for the opportunity to get pregnant just for once you will think twice about what you want to do.

even if you are not afraid of man, DON'T YOU FEAR GOD?

That child has as much right to life like you have.

IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SERVE TIME, DON'T COMMIT THE CRIME.

i.e. If you are not ready for the result, do not do what ONLY MARRIED people are meant to do.
But, in your case you have so the keep the result.

such is life, can you help with the pill please?

did you get pregnant in order to trap the guy? Huh

not really my dear, things didn't really work out

Consort your doctor/obstetrician

tried that but most of them were playing sanctimonious with me

Aura, a pill was already mentioned in Kathy's thread. russian-486/Mifepristone was mentioned if you can find it in Naija

or should I say if you can find the REAL one in Naija.

thank you very much will check it out later but i doubt if it will be available in Naija cos the doc in question practice in the states,
a big thank you for answering the question.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by nijadude: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2009
@AURA2, are you really sure the guy is not worth it ? or you tried to trap him with the pregnancy and it didnt work out as you planned it? i put it to you that you dont even know whom is responsible for the pregnancy, this is the penalty for too much pennis, my sister , have the baby and experience what your mother experienced when you were born.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Aura2(f): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ Naija Dude

@AURA2, are you really sure the guy is not worth it ? or you tried to trap him with the pregnancy and it didnt work out as you planned it? i put it to you that you dont even know whom is responsible for the pregnancy, this is the penalty for too much pennis, my sister , have the baby and experience what your mother experienced when you were born.

If God the judge of Mankind needed an assistant, i am sure you might not make it to the pre-qualification list
thanks anyway for ur concern grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by blacksta(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2009
i have a got a pill for you - but it is called Jesus Christ - Non having sex before marriage pill -
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2009
Aura2 is just lying. She's not really pregnant. Her response doesnt seem like sumone wit dat kind of problem.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Aura2(f): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2009
i have a got a pill for you - but it is called Jesus Christ - Non having sex before marriage pill -

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aura2 is just lying. She's not really pregnant. Her response doesnt seem like sumone wit dat kind of problem.

How do people with that kinda problem sound?
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by debosky(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
Sanctimonious Nigerians at their best. cheesy

Someone asked for specific information and what we get is endless pontification about not doing it. There are enough threads on nairaland to give your opinion on, this one is seeking specific information.

@ poster

Follow TOH's suggestion and see a medical practitioner to see what he/she thinks. I would not advise you to take a drug simply based on internet recommendation. Please see a licensed (not wuruwuru) health professional and get proper advice.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
saying the guy's not worth,, you are definitely not worth it, what do u think bout that, killin an innocent baby, cos now, you r definitely not worth being a mum
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2009
Yes Kathey isnt in Naija but It's highly possible that that pill is in Naija, just make sure you ask a REAL hospital for a prescription.
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by tpia: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Can Any Medical Practitioner answer this question? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2009
the thread specifically asked for pills though, she didnt ask for people's opinion on her situation.

all that "you're going to hell" BS is just unnecessary. If a person wants to do something, they will do it either way

Help Me O! / How Do I Cure Wetanus ? / Every Woman Needs Vagina Reconstruction - Modupe Ozolua