Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound (3737 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now / Isreali Jewish Flag And Biafran Flag Flying Full Mast At Nnamdi Kanu's Compound / Reports: Several Military And Police Helicopters Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by mcmbonu: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the lawyer to Nnamdi Kanu says soldiers forcefully gained entrance into the IPOB leader’s house after shooting for about 40 minutes

Reporting from Afaraukwu area of Umuahia, Abia State capital, has it that soldiers finally broke into the home of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Thursday evening (September 14, 2017).

During the operation, they were alleged to have killed four persons and a dog, took away 15 persons and carted away all the awards to Kanu,” a News Express Correspondent in the area said.

Kanu’s whereabouts is unclear

Live update on Ipon crisis vs Army
here:
https://www.feedmetro.com/4-reported-dead-soldiers-gain-entrance-nnamdi-kanus-compound/
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by madridguy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by fergie001: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Let me wait here
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by tsdarkside(m): 2:42am On Sep 15, 2017
mcmbonu:
Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the lawyer to Nnamdi Kanu says soldiers forcefully gained entrance into the IPOB leader’s house after shooting for about 40 minutes

Reporting from Afaraukwu area of Umuahia, Abia State capital, has it that soldiers finally broke into the home of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Thursday evening (September 14, 2017).

During the operation, they were alleged to have killed four persons and a dog, took away 15 persons and carted away all the awards to Kanu,” a News Express Correspondent in the area said.

Kanu’s whereabouts is unclear

Live update on Ipon crisis vs Army
here:
https://www.feedmetro.com/4-reported-dead-soldiers-gain-entrance-nnamdi-kanus-compound/

i warned them that cownunu will become like asari and tompolo...

a hunted fugitive....

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Teacher1776(m): 2:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Symptoms of joblessness. Politicians, Kanu, religious leaders, anybody with tiny influence just manipulating the youth for their own selfish gains.
Kanu, what exactly are you gaining from all these people dying for ur sake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by emmy4lov(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2017
SerialRapist:
BUHARI IS DARING US OO, BUHARI IS TRYING TO START A WAR.
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI HOW MANY TIMES DID I WARN YOU.
YOU KNOW SAY UR ABOKI PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE COS THEY ARE BROKE, POOR, WRETCHED AND PAUPERS.

I HOPE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF WAR .
I HOPE IF YOU SEE WAR YOU WILL STAND.?

7 Likes

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:41am On Sep 15, 2017
SerialRapist:
YOU KNOW SAY UR ABOKI PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE COS THEY ARE BROKE, POOR, WRETCHED AND PAUPERS.
what is this rapist saying?

8 Likes

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Teacher1776:
Symptoms of joblessness. Politicians, Kanu, religious leaders, anybody with tiny influence just manipulating the youth for their own selfish gains.
Kanu, what exactly are you gaining from all these people dying for ur sake?
you have spoken right. Unemployment and idleness have made our youths easy targets as tools for thuggery, political violence, civil disobedience, religious and ethnic conflicts, hate speeches and other social vices.

My igbo friends who work with lucrative government agencies and private coys hate to hear about Biafra. It's those unemployed ones that litter my facebook page with all manner of pro biafra posts. Truely, unemployment and idleness is a serious problem and even worse is poverty and illiteracy or semi-literacy.

7 Likes

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:53am On Sep 15, 2017
emmy4lov:

I HOPE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF WAR .
I HOPE IF YOU SEE WAR YOU WILL STAND.?
I wonder too ooo.

Something isn't clear here. Is it that they, I mean the Army, attacked his house this mid night?
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 15, 2017
So He is not even around His residence?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Lightening: 4:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
you have spoken right. Unemployment and idleness have made our youths easy targets as tools for thuggery, political violence, civil disobedience, religious and ethnic conflicts, hate speeches and other social vices.

My igbo friends who work with lucrative government agencies and private coys hate to hear about Biafra. It's those unemployed ones that litter my facebook page with all manner of pro biafra posts. Truely, unemployment and idleness is a serious problem and even worse is poverty and illiteracy or semi-literacy.

The 16th century French revolution was started by the angry poor; impoverished by their system. So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Frankyboy1(m): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Lightening:

The 16th century French revolution was started by the angry poor; impoverished by their system. So what's your point?
My point is we are now living in the 21st century where struggles, secessions and protests must be carried out within the ambit of the law. Humans have evolved and therefore, we should quit acting like medieval beings or animals. Keep living in the 16th century.

10 Likes

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by hopilo: 5:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
My point is we are now living in the 21st century where struggles, secessions and protests must be carried out within the ambit of the law. Humans have evolved and therefore, we should quit acting like medieval beings or animals. Keep living in the 16th century.
What's the the right approach? Can you mention them. It will guide IPOB

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by KingsCFR: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2017
See What IPOB Members Did After Soldiers Forced Them To Drink Mud Water:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/09/see-what-ipob-members-did-after.html?m=1
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by sorom4: 5:27am On Sep 15, 2017
As far as injustice and non-equality on the Igbo's continues; there will always be the likes of Ojukwu or Kanu in the future. Kill them; more will take up the noble secession in the near future.

BIAFRA is already enshrined in the hearts of the unborn!!!
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by cyril83(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2017
SerialRapist:

Chest beater, i pity your generation.
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by cyril83(m): 5:39am On Sep 15, 2017
sorom4:
As far as injustice and non-equality on the Igbo's continues; there will always be the likes of Ojukwu or Kanu in the future. Kill them; more will take up the noble secession in the near future.

BIAFRA is already enshrined in the hearts of the unborn!!!

Yeye dey smile.. Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, himself no go rest.

I pray i become the president of this country when your Yeye unborn children misbehave, i swear i will never spare anyone of them.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Nemesis1: 5:43am On Sep 15, 2017
SerialRapist:

Broke paupers?

That's interesting but you and your mindless crew claim the same abokis own all the oil wells on your land grin
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by wristbangle: 5:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Though I feel the army needs to soft their pedals on this issue because I have loved ones been affected due to their action (igbo, yoruba, etc as the innocent are partaking in the guilty suffering) but then I was expecting the P and I manager to exhibit heroism by standing firm with his supporters being lynched. Only a coward flees if he can't face confrontation. I hope his P and I miscreants will turn a deaf eye when next the barbarian open his dirty mouth to say biafra or death.
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by laribari(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:

I agree with you. Last week Saturday I was at the national stadium sure-lere lagos for 2017 (igbo women) august meeting as the company where I work took products to display & showcase. We do that every year at the outdoor basket ball court.

The MC who happens to be an igbo man greeted in yoruba, hausa, efik, etc. Reason being that the women came from various states. The guest of honour was Ambode's wife who didn't come but her aid represented her. These women & represented men (special guests) had fun as usual and they do not look like people who are disgruntled or want a divided country. Their Mc greeted the igbo women northern delegate in hausa and yoruba language too in the open.
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Diso60090(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2017
My own question be this,why Nigeria nor want let who wan go dey go abi e get wetin Nigeria dey gain from them wey we nor know
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by Ajisebioyolaari: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2017
laribari:

I agree with you. Last week Saturday I was at the national stadium sure-lere lagos for 2017 (igbo women) august meeting as the company where I work took products to display & showcase. We do that every year at the outdoor basket ball court.

The MC who happens to be an igbo man greeted in yoruba, hausa, efik, etc. Reason being that the women came from various states. The guest of honour was Ambode's wife who didn't come but her aid represented her. These women & represented men (special guests) had fun as usual and they do not look like people who are disgruntled or want a divided country. Their Mc greeted the igbo women northern delegate in hausa and yoruba language too in the open.
you see. Thanks for this post. God bless you
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by viki84(m): 6:44am On Sep 15, 2017
cyril83:

Yeye dey smile.. Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, himself no go rest.

I pray i become the president of this country when your Yeye unborn children misbehave, i swear i will never spare anyone of them.
Future impossible tense cheesy
Re: 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound by caesaraba(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Diso60090:
My own question be this,why Nigeria nor want let who wan go dey go abi e get wetin Nigeria dey gain from them wey we nor know

That is why education is important. An adult(I hope so) like you is not enlightened enough to know that secession is one the most difficult things to happen in a country. How many countries would remain intact if every group that said they wanted to leave, were allowed to.
Then your dilector has been perennially threatening to burn down the zoo same way as Shekau.
E never even start sef, una don dey shout. Shey this one na only army abi? Wait until neighbours start hunting neighbours. You think all these years of una insult no go get payback date? Ask your fathers how the first cleansing happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Be Restriction Of Movement In Enugu State Tomorrow / CONFESSION: How We Enslaved Nigeria - Lord Macaulay / Ugwuanyi Host Chimaroke Nnamani Son As He Is Posted As Corper 2 Enugu(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.