Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) (37619 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by chinex276(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
great action....defending democracy is the most important in our lives now grin
if he could do this for national assembly, imagine what he can do for PMB and CHANGE adminstration grin
his actions have not gone unnoticed...ask Orubebe grin
i see him delivering letters from the executive to legislature even on public holidays and weekends shocked
Mehnnn... U mumu ghannn!!! U call thuggism defending democracy? May ur children jump d fence of their school (amen)

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
smuth:
Thugs in Government... Sai Buhari

Sai baba, baba, baba, baba, oyo-yooooo, baba! Baba!! Oyo-yooooo, I dey laugh, like Obasanjo grin

Daddy, daddy come oooh, armed robber, climbing fance, aaaaah!
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Rasdagama: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Change Indeed!
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eleda o, lets be mindful of how we behave o, people will dig out your past ehn
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by alexvatt(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nigeria will be a better country if we can shun ethnicity and religion. when obasanjo was president of Nigeria for eight years what development did he bring to Abeokuta not to talk of South West in general? When Jonathan ruled Nigeria for almost 6yrs what development did he bring to Otuoke not to talk of South South in general? It is high time we know that it doesnt matter where you come, what matters is weather u can deliver.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by drberry(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
I thought Buhari was only looking for people without blemish

2 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by saint047(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
some argued all appointments made so far are strictly on merit, while others complained abt d lopsided nature of d appointments.. others believe dat if credibility is d only yardstick used to giv out appointments into federal govt.. and dat if only notherners v bn appointed so far.. it therefore implies that u can only find credible people in d North.. and some skul of tots argued dat d appointments are based strictly on injecting fresh bloods and brains into d federal govt,if all appointments made so far are from the north.. this implies dat you can only find fresh brains in the North.. fair or unfair? any thing weh Baba do na d right thing sha.. welcome to Buhari show

2 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
So na political thug he finally appointed as an adviser after we've been kept for long hoping to see an angel sent from heaven.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by dhml(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
see how d guy dey sweat...
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by samflex(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
At OP this is a big lie, the person in that pic is from kano and not ita ebong...his name is kawu suleiman.
I wish someone would be thrown in jail one day for all this shitty information without proper research just to discredit or make another person look bad, you people need to do the needful correction...that's not ita ebong scaling a fence but kawu suleiman from kano state.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by squadvegas(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
smuth:
The new SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives)
Hon. Kawu Sumaila was one the lawmakers who climbed the gates when a combined team of security operatives barricaded the entrance to the main complex of the National Assembly to prevent then Speaker Hon. Aminu Tambuwal from gaining access to the floor of the chamber last year.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/photos-this-is-hilarious-internet-truly.html?m=1
he is so serious and so indigenous
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by gannycute: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
From onset, the north has the largest geo political zone(north east, northwest, north central), the yorubas hav just the southwest, the ibos, southeast and southsouth to Niger deltans. So if he wanna follow geo political zone in appointing officers, the North will still hav the biggest share. So they have been favoured politically from inception of Nigeria. I dont see anything bad wit d appointment and what the SSA did then was to protect democracy. Why should the elected speaker be locked out if not to impeach him.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chai... Dem don finish this man..!
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
Linda ikeja ma dey wail grin grin grin

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by hinwazaka: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:
Baba Buubuu has always been a terrorist from birth.
An old kunu drunkard.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation and terrorism,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.
I love your creativity. But you made a little mistake. The IRON throne is situated in KingsLanding which is in the south, not the North.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by TuGreat(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Ukeachu1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
yungpowers:
Baba Buubuu has always been a terrorist from birth.
An old kunu drunkard.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation and terrorism,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

lol... dat pic na die
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by squadvegas(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
mind your speeches because you are talking off point
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by smuth(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
samflex:
At OP this is a big lie, the person in that pic is from kano and not ita ebong...his name is kawu suleiman.
I wish someone would be thrown in jail one day for all this shitty information without proper research just to discredit or make another person look bad, you people need to do the needful correction...that's not ita ebong scaling a fence but kawu suleiman from kano state.

Did you read the post? I never mentioned ita ebong. And yes Kawu Suleiman is the newly appointed SSA on NASS Matters (House of Reps)

You can check the list yourself by following this link.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/uproar-as-buhari-appoints-sgf-chief-of-staff-others/#sthash.oRv8h637.dpuf

When you are done checking you owe me an open apology.

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided

You've got ZERO SENSE.

So only northerners have the capability to move Nigeria forward, the same way they have moved it in all the years they occupied power.

Is either you are a northerner or you are a brain dead southerner who cant see beyond his nose. It seems all you care about is your pay per post money.

We are wailing not because we need appointments from buhari, what we igbos see when sitting down, you guys cant see it even if you climb the tallest tree in the world.

The northerners know this, and this is why they keep using the yorubas to achieve their aim of holding unto power because they know that an igbo man will never succumb to their outdated tactics.

We've done business with them, shared offices with them and we know them and they are aware that we know their tactics and are more wiser than them.

So they use the south west as the point of discord to achieve their aim after which they sideline them. It happened to awolowo, it happened to Abiola and it will still happen to tinibu.

Yet they will never learn.

History keeps repeating itself which is the reason why we igbos "MUST" never forget our history with northerners because the day we do it, we have opened the door for it to repeat itself.

Hold another election today, we Igbos will still not vote for BUHARI because he is a tribal bigot and religious fanatic.

I'm still waiting for him to prove us wrong yet he is proving us RIGHT.

3 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by CallPolice: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
We only have thugs in the NASS and house of reps.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by yungpowers(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
hinwazaka:

I love your creativity. But you made a little mistake. The IRON throne is situated in KingsLanding which is in the south, not the North.
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by hinwazaka: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Genetic composition of an APC supporter
* Mediocrity: 20%
* Lunacy: 30%
* Delusion: 15%
* Kleptomania: 15%
* Hypocrisy: 15%
* incredulity: 5%
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by samx4real(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
I am for d north and am not for every body! cool
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Leyemoshood: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
survival of the fittest

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Adminisher: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The man is a thug. But that's not a problem, as long as he's from the north, He's good to go.

All he needs to do is scream "Sai baba" grin and his sins will be forgiven.

The man is not a thug. The things were those who locked the gate against elected representatives of the people. That gate would have been blown up in some countries. What rubbish? .
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Adminisher: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
hinwazaka:
Genetic composition of an APC supporter
* Mediocrity: 20%
* Lunacy: 30%
* Delusion: 15%
* Kleptomania: 15%
* Hypocrisy: 15%
* incredulity: 5%

This rating applies to PDP. The party that made the most uncreative, most unlikely politician in Nigeria president and the guy successfully stayed in office for six years by throwing money at everything that moved.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by eagleeye2: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nigeria and the Crab Mentality. Yeah, I don't support Buhari's Northernocracy, but am equally not surprised that Naija will try to pull him down.
But Sai Buhari, needs not be pulled down. I believe he is doing a good job of it already.
Siddon look, na dog name.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
there must have been something buhari saw in him to have appointed him sha. . . because this guy tbh looks irresponsible. as for me im waiting for the change he promised and i believe the whole of Nigeria should have his back, until his tenure is over. I didnt like GEJ's govt but i never spoke ill of it until he had left office and proven that he wasnt worthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.