Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? (33519 Views)

Coping With Wet Dreams / How Does Islam Handle Witches & Wizards? / *for Married Folks: Sexual Acts And Their Permissibility In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
A guy that has been friend zoning you for a while And trying to Date you suddenly have sex with you in your dream..

Even when you have not met him physically or Harbour the thought of dating him..
How do one handle that?
Is it as a result of something he did?
Should he be confronted or run away from totally?
What sort of Deliverance is needed or prayers to be made?
Please help a Sister..

Cc. Moderators.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by Omotayor123(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Not sure about this... Let the scholar in the house help out..

But I think prayers is needed.
Cc. mukina2 , Sissie
Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by kazlaw2000: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nothing can be said, with certainty at this point. But she has to be mindful of the Adhkaars and etiquettes of sleeping. Inshaa Allaah, she would be fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by tunde1200(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Its purely wish fulfillment if you have sex on a dream.

But in African way of interpretations of dream is a total different thing entirely especially in Nigerian concepts.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by tbaba1234: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Manager123:
A guy that has been friend zoning you for a while And trying to Date you suddenly have sex with you in your dream..

Even when you have not met him physically or Harbour the thought of dating him..
How do one handle that?
Please help a Sister..

Cc. Moderators.

There is no need to be unnecessarily alarmed. Do your adkars and duas before sleeping and you'd be fine.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by direkt: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Dreams are just dreams and nothing more. Superstitious beliefs in this part of the globe won't let people think straight.

Do you sell clothing and fashion accessories? Show everyone your designs HERE.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
The subconscious mind is usually active at the state of sleep. A thought of you and the guy and the sex has played up in your mind. It could be something as simple as "you" not imagining having "sex" with "him". So the three characters play out in the dream after it gravitates from your sub-conscious. There is nothing to be done about it, not all dreams come true, and there is nothing spiritual about it, but there is something mental about it.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Manager123:

How do one handle that?
Please help a Sister..

Cc. Moderators.
they are akin to sex starved guys dwelling in abstract world, is only perverts that experience that.... the panacea is always get busy, stop remniscing about sex and quit discussing sex related issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by DONADAMS(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2015
m coming
Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by ademola1333(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sexual dreams are natural! I observed I have sexual dreams in the night whenever I see an explicit content accidentally in movies or internet.
After taking note of the above, it is necessary to be steadfast in your solat and morning&night athkars.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by BiggerBangs: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
its Spiritual...having sex in a dream used to take some Glory most times you may not note it,its a bad happening that serious fasting and prayer will conquer

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by Harkinyhemmy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
dream is different from reality, some said its a vision but i guess not
Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
they are akin to sex starved guys dwelling in abstract world, is only perverts that experience that.... the panacea is always get busy, stop remniscing about sex and quit discussing sex related issues
Walahi I'm not... Besides, the guy in question have not been seen physically by me so I could I think such
That's more reason why I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by realone2012: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just pray before sleeping. Im sure it will help!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by jomoh: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by hafeeez11(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Make Cool Cash by becoming one of our Ambassadors on the comforts of your bed. All you have to do to apply is Search @hafeez11 On instagram like my previous post and follow the instructions there we also give away daily cool gifts check it out and stand a chance to make some cash
Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by biobash(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Salam wrbt,
Alhamdulillah, I have experienced such before here are my recommendations:
1. Ablution b4 sleeping
2. Sleep on your right
3. Adkhar before sleeping
4. Try & get married and finally
5. Try & download Ruqyah & play it till you sleep.

May Allah guide us.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by sheffyUTD(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Laughing @ comments!

Pray and be in state of purity before you sleep.

Islamically, the interpretation usually given to condition like this is that, both persons involved can never marry themselves.

NB: don't use this as a justice, rather, be led by your conviction and 'prayers'

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Sexual Dreams ? by abibshine: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Kingsley1000:
Kingsley1000:
Kingsley1000:

Well, I use to think every guy either holy or perv; has to have a dream or more than once when reaching some age. For the first release of some sperm while sleeping. Some1 shuu tell me what I'on know pls

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Do's And Don'ts Of A Muslim? / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter / My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.